Recipe Stack—Sell with Recipes

Recipe Stack—Sell with Recipes

À partir de $14 /mois. Essai gratuit de 7 jours.
Note (4,6)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 avis
10 août 2022

With the recent ability to embed the recipes directly to my website instead of having a sub-domain, Recipe Stack has become a strong addition to my website. Gezim was responsive in assisting with creating redirect links from the initial sub-domain to the new embedded page on my site.

Shimmerwood Beverages
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
22 janvier 2021

Overall it's pretty good, it's free. but very limited function. can't add any videos in the instruction it's very unfortunate.

matchaislandjapan
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 19 jours
CommerceOwl a répondu 17 mai 2021

I hear you...

We'll have an exciting update for you very shortly here!

*Update*: we now support recipes in the video as well as multiple images 🎉

6 janvier 2021

Great app, Looks and works amazingly, has tonnes of great options, is free to use and really makes for easy use. Unfortunately my products do not meet the criteria for this app (being alcohol) but anyone selling items that could use recipes, should use this app as it is honestly terrific and a great addition to any website.

Small Mouth Vodka
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 4 heures
CommerceOwl a répondu 8 janvier 2021

Wow...we're super flattered, J! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We would love to have you back on board if something changes.

8 novembre 2020

Nice and easy to use recipe app! Made my life soo much easier and it puts the correct recipe format to google.

Jungle Fruits
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 17 jours
CommerceOwl a répondu 9 novembre 2020

Thank you so much for using, CommerceOwl and for rating us!

As I said on our call, if you have any feedback, please let me know at any time :)

-Gezim