Recipe Stack—Sell with Recipes

Recipe Stack—Sell with Recipes

À partir de $14 /mois. Essai gratuit de 7 jours.
Note (4,6)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 avis
28 octobre 2022

Rather than manually create recipe-specific blog posts, this app was a perfect and more scalable alternative. Was able to quickly port my recipe word docs and images into Recipe Stack. When I needed some help with a (very) specific use-case, their support was absolutely amazing. It was like having an extra person on my team.

PAOW!
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 mois
7 octobre 2022

I'm grateful to the Recipe Stack team for their willingness to walk you through the integration process. They are super hands-on and allow you to use their features to their fullest potential for your site. We are excited to have our recipe list grow with them!

Portland Salt Co.
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 mois
6 octobre 2022

The app is great it has what are we looking for and it is pretty easy to use. Support is great they fixed the problem with my theme. thans alot!

Pickerfresh
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 15 jours
12 mai 2022

I love commerceowl, it makes our website very attractive and valuable for us, is so easy to use and customer service is very fast and Gezim is very helpful.

EMPIRE NUT
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 mois
CommerceOwl a répondu 12 mai 2022

I love hearing that your website ends up looking more attractive and more valuable for you, Empire Nut team! We've put a lot of work to get here and it feels very validating :D

Thanks so much for the review.

29 décembre 2021

This app has been a wonderful way for me to organize and share my recipes for the spice blends I sell in my Shopify store. Gezim from CommerceOwl was super helpful and responsive in resolving an issue I ran into. I am very happy I have chosen this app for my website and look forward to continuing to use it!

The Spice Collective
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 10 mois
CommerceOwl a répondu 29 décembre 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words and taking the time to rate Sell with Recipes, The Spice Collective team :)

13 novembre 2021

Very useful app that helped us to add recipes to our Shopify website in a seamless and easy manner. Customer service is wonderful – Gezim was so helpful and answered all questions super fast. Recipes look exactly how we wanted them to look. Overall it is an excellent app, would recommend if you are looking for a free way to get recipes on your website.

Fogdog Ltd
Nouvelle-Zélande
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 11 jours
CommerceOwl a répondu 13 novembre 2021

Thanks so much for the review!

We are building out the app and will soon start charging for it to ensure we can support it for many years to come 😀

17 mai 2021

Very easy to set up and use as someone not well versed with website editing/html stuff. Really simple formats, inserting and creating recipes takes no time at all, and the simple customization keeps for an uncluttered page. App support is also very wonderful, they get back to you within a day. This is wonderful free app that has very convenient functions/layouts you'd usually have to pay for. Will be very interested to see what additional features come with the premium plans.

Stuart's Spices
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 11 mois
CommerceOwl a répondu 17 mai 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We've got some awesome features coming up soon here that I look forward to sharing :D

8 janvier 2021

This is a great app. It is a very nice and seamless way for us to create a book of recipes for our Shopify site. It has great customization features that allowed us to use our domain, logo, etc... The developers are incredibly helpful too. We couldn't be happier with everything.

Papa Canzonetta's
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ un mois
CommerceOwl a répondu 8 janvier 2021

Happy to hear the app is working great for you, F! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate it.

10 décembre 2020

Generally really impressed with the product. I had a minor bug and had excellent 1:1 support. I've never had such great customer service for a digital product-- I'm really happy with Sell with Recipes: Commerce Owl so far!

Nerdy Dad Foods
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 jours
CommerceOwl a répondu 10 décembre 2020

Thanks so much for getting on the call with me. Active and engaged customers are my favourite :D

30 novembre 2020

Love this app! Thank you for listening to feedback and helping me get everything set up. This makes everything a lot easier.

2 Peas On A Pod
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ un an
CommerceOwl a répondu 30 novembre 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to help and thanks for your suggestions :)