Sell with Recipes ‑CommerceOwl

Sell with Recipes ‑CommerceOwl

by CommerceOwl

Use recipes to showcase your products and make more sales.

Stuart's Spices

Very easy to set up and use as someone not well versed with website editing/html stuff. Really simple formats, inserting and creating recipes takes no time at all, and the simple customization keeps for an uncluttered page. App support is also very wonderful, they get back to you within a day. This is wonderful free app that has very convenient functions/layouts you'd usually have to pay for. Will be very interested to see what additional features come with the premium plans.

May 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We've got some awesome features coming up soon here that I look forward to sharing :D

Papa Canzonetta's

This is a great app. It is a very nice and seamless way for us to create a book of recipes for our Shopify site. It has great customization features that allowed us to use our domain, logo, etc... The developers are incredibly helpful too. We couldn't be happier with everything.

January 8, 2021

Happy to hear the app is working great for you, F! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate it.

Nerdy Dad Foods

Generally really impressed with the product. I had a minor bug and had excellent 1:1 support. I've never had such great customer service for a digital product-- I'm really happy with Sell with Recipes: Commerce Owl so far!

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for getting on the call with me. Active and engaged customers are my favourite :D

2 Peas On A Pod

Love this app! Thank you for listening to feedback and helping me get everything set up. This makes everything a lot easier.

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to help and thanks for your suggestions :)