Sellagram

Sellagram

by Sellify

Instagram Influencer Marketing

Jessie Girl Jewelry

You need to purchase a plan to do anything decent with this app. So, I paid $99 - and nothing happened. The app did not work. So I requested a refund. I was told to wait until the payment went through. A month later, I'm still waiting! Now they're telling me they only want to refund me $79 because Shopify charges them $20. Not my problem! The app did not work, I want my money back. The amount of time I've spent in trying to get this refund is ridiculous.

Buyalots

This is the best app for Instagram influencer marketing. You can't find a better app anywhere else. It automates everything from influencer identification to contacting influencers.
We have been looking for this functionality for a while now. This is 10 times more effective than using Facebook ads. I use their Professional plan. It has the best response rate from influencers. But if you are just starting out, they have cheaper plans.

yeehawcowboy

Installed App... I was like for this much money im going to see results!!! however i kept telling them that my IG was not link and it wasn't working.. They told me you need a new IG profile and email... lol... Yes let me just loose all my followers for the app to work.... ahhahaha 1 star ratings for sure...