Sellagram

Sellagram

by Sellify

Instagram Influencer Marketing

ikiki® Shoes

Not very intuitive, says it's free but only to contact influencers with less than 10k followers. But most important, there's no other projects on there, only "active" project is the same one they show on the screenshots, if they are gonna fake it at least do different screenshots haha... There's not a way to browse through influencers, you basically post your project and hope some influencers using this app bid on it... The interface is also a bit broken.

Jessie Girl Jewelry

You need to purchase a plan to do anything decent with this app. So, I paid $99 - and nothing happened. The app did not work. So I requested a refund. I was told to wait until the payment went through. A month later, I'm still waiting! Now they're telling me they only want to refund me $79 because Shopify charges them $20. Not my problem! The app did not work, I want my money back. The amount of time I've spent in trying to get this refund is ridiculous.

yeehawcowboy

Installed App... I was like for this much money im going to see results!!! however i kept telling them that my IG was not link and it wasn't working.. They told me you need a new IG profile and email... lol... Yes let me just loose all my followers for the app to work.... ahhahaha 1 star ratings for sure...