Sellazy‑Dropshipping&Sourcing

Sellazy‑Dropshipping&Sourcing

by Lazy Business Co.LTD

Dropshipping , Order Processing, Shipping and Fulfill Tracking

Magzsdi

So most dropshipping guys will always recommend you to use something like Oberlo, but I would always recommend Sellazy, you don't need to worry about the delivery. They have many tips on their website about things that I find important, such as shipping methods, all their products are priced well.

Lifegenius

Product images refuse to load after the 6th or 7th row. I've tried it on chrome & safari with no success. Really needs to be fixed.

Cheapmonk

Rip Off After One Month, You will know that none of your product has been shipped. They will give u fake tracking id and such.

Please Use Aliexpress directly. We learned hard way

Tinkerbell Cosmetic Store

When processing new product no picture pop up in the shopify?

Alikasa Store

Very nice sellazy, that is easy sell and save times, I would recommend to use this apps,

Hommecart

Nice app for our business, thanks for the teem. I'd like to recommend it .

Fingermonkeystore

This comment was hidden from our App Review

Sharper Designs Online

STAY AWAY!!!!! I had a very smooth and successful drop-shipping business that i used to test products and gather data to build my own label, all was going very well until i found this company and thought i would give it a shot. THE WORST BUSINESS DECISION EVER!!

I did large transactions with this company and i speak from real life experience, rather a very expensive lesson that almost costed me my business! They didn't ship my orders on time, and when they finally did, they used the cheapest carrier which resulted in customs returning 100s of my packages due to wrong logistics!!

The part that really affected me here, i found out about this mess a month after placing my customers orders, leaving me with 100s of angry customers, lots of disputes that shut my paypal account down for a while, and no real way to recover from this mess since they refused to refund me so i can try to reorder the merchandise from another vendor!!

It was very frustrating and scary at same time. they have no sense of customer service and they wouldn't even own the problem, and insisted on reshipping the returned products by customs, rather than refund me the money. Having very lil options at the point, i foolishly agreed, and after 3 more weeks of waiting, guess what? over 200 orders were either lost or never shipped due to wrong logistics Again!!. they kept on giving me new tracking numbers to buy time!

So far i had to spend over 20k of my reserve funds to recover from this mega mess and take care of my customers! which is an obligation that they never seemed to honer or understand! i was able however to recover a small fraction of that amount through paypal disputes since i used paypal to pay them.

All in all, this was an absolute nightmare that kept me up for over 2 months, costed me thousands of dollars and i lost hundreds of customers because of this, not to mention my marketing spending down the drain since i cant re-target these shoppers anymore.

Needless to say, i would not recommend this service or this company to my worst enemy!!

Thebandzco

We have been using Sellazy for a while now. It's hands down is the best app you can use for dropshipping, order processing and fulfill tracking numbers. Thank you so much, :) TheBandz.co enjoys doing business with Sellazy and plan to continue to due so in the future! Sellazy is a must need add-on for all Shopify stores! DON'T WASTE TIME SHIPPING NO MORE!

Ruffn Purrfect Pet Supplies

The best app I have used so far!! The customer service is top notch, they help source products at the best price, and they fulfill the orders and update the tracking. I couldn't ask for more and recommend this app to everyone.

Previous 1