Sellazy‑Dropshipping&Sourcing

Sellazy‑Dropshipping&Sourcing

by Lazy Business Co.LTD

Dropshipping , Order Processing, Shipping and Fulfill Tracking

Magzsdi

So most dropshipping guys will always recommend you to use something like Oberlo, but I would always recommend Sellazy, you don't need to worry about the delivery. They have many tips on their website about things that I find important, such as shipping methods, all their products are priced well.

Alikasa Store

Very nice sellazy, that is easy sell and save times, I would recommend to use this apps,

Hommecart

Nice app for our business, thanks for the teem. I'd like to recommend it .

Fingermonkeystore

This comment was hidden from our App Review

Thebandzco

We have been using Sellazy for a while now. It's hands down is the best app you can use for dropshipping, order processing and fulfill tracking numbers. Thank you so much, :) TheBandz.co enjoys doing business with Sellazy and plan to continue to due so in the future! Sellazy is a must need add-on for all Shopify stores! DON'T WASTE TIME SHIPPING NO MORE!

Ruffn Purrfect Pet Supplies

The best app I have used so far!! The customer service is top notch, they help source products at the best price, and they fulfill the orders and update the tracking. I couldn't ask for more and recommend this app to everyone.

Evlitegroup

Just installed, no orders yet. If it tanks on orders ill change my rating. but for now 5 stars.

pretty streamlined, easy add.

couple recommendations

*Tax field on import
*Definately need collection choice on import

Toptierco

Very professional program. Their team makes it very easy to do business and they have great communication! Any questions I have are always answered within 30 minutes despite being located in another country. They also have tracking number uploads automatically. This will definitely replace Oberlo in the future.

Ridgehive

Great customer service and automatically fulfills my orders in Shopify. All I do is pay the invoice and they do everything else.