Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Victory Models

Very happy with the way this app has been working for me. Should have subscribed 3 years ago! The time savings by using this app has been immeasurable and the more I use it the more impressed I am with it. Is fast, not like Stitch-labs that all you see is the loading icon going and going and hours of your life passing by. It's user-friendly, so if anybody says it takes some time to get used to it, doesn't mean months it means weeks.
Things to know:
the 14 days trial is fine, but can't do very much during that time, so you don't get the real deal until you sign up. If you get frustrated during the trial you just have to trust that the system is a lot better when you sign up and that it's just there for you to get a basic feel.
Take time to set up every single template with categories and shipping options that you think you'll need, this will save you A LOT of time and it's worth it! They work wonders.
I would like to see the shipping rate tables for eBay to get implemented soon, as of now I have to manually go to eBay after sending the listings from Sellbrite and add it to the products that I have set up surcharges for.
I am not going to be using the default shipping option from Sellbrite now. I haven't seen that it can be done in a bulk and international shipping is not working (for me at least). I already have other options/vendor so this for me is not an issue.
The synchronization with the channels every 15 minutes seems a bit long for me. I noticed that the listing channels are cleared of orders pending shipment from the information sent by the shipping vendor but Sellbrite still has them as open/pending for quite sometime after they have been shipped.
I list in Amazon, but I am not a big seller there, so I can't say very much about it, only that it has simplified the work a bit. I learned that price Sync with Amazon is really not worth it, just have to try to list the items that can be competitive to win the Buy Box (or close to it) and you don't know what the prices are until you are listing.
I am giving it 5 stars because at my shop we are all working with a big smile in our faces now and I see that the Sellbrite team is always improving and making it better, so the things I mentioned are a no bother to me. I would recommend this app to anybody that is NOT my competitor :P

Designerluxe

Sellbrite is a great inventory management company when you sell on multiple channels. However, the program has a fairly steep learning curve because this type of backend software is complex because there are many variables to get the listings to work perfectly across all channels. I've shopped around and found that Sellbrite is about the best in class for the price that they charge.

Hot Sports Fan Gear

I've been using Sellbrite for about 9 mos now. It took some work to get the listings imported, etc. But, was well worth it. Best bank for you buck you'll find.

mo

Valexonline

A solid platform. Steady performance! Excellent support communications!

Teknives

This software does it all. It is very easy to setup and very reliable. Ive been using it for 1 1/2 years and they are constantly improving it. Customer Service is fast and great. Sellbrite has brought my business to a whole new level, I highly recommend it!

Pauls Footwear

Excellent service and cloud-based program. Since I switched to Sellbrite last year, my inventory has been much more organized with fewer errors. The interface of Sellbrite is simple, the help from their customer service second to none. I sell through Amazon, Walmart, and Shopify and this has kept my inventory perfect across the board and allowed me to keep one stock for all 3 channels. Can't recommend more highly!

Also the transition and learning curve were very easy,I was up and running in an hour at most.

Vaporider

great app and easy to handle it

Medical Surgical Sales

Great Product, Very Easy to use. Excellent Tech Support.

Myhoverboardscooter Com

Pardon my Brooklyn but I FUCKING LOVE THIS APP. At first I was a little skeptical and I'd want to advise anyone reading this that make sure you start off with Ebay and Shopify listings as practice. Amazon is a different beast entirely and they're extremely strict when it comes to seller performance so make sure you have some experience with the app and channel listing before even thinking about listing on Amazon. Sellbrite is a bit expensive but it's well worth it if you know you have great items to list. Their customer service is not as great as Shopify's but it's not terrible either. Sellbrite has easily become my favorite app for my online businesses. 4.8 stars because there's a few things I'd like to see like the ability to view, send and receive messages from all channels, the addition of more popular sales channels and 24/7 chat support would be great as well.

Bigskisale Com

Awesome support staff, first and foremost. It is obvious they care about me as a person, not just as a customer. This was also the only inventory management program I found that enabled me to list products properly on my Shopify store while also enabling me to retain the Best Offer feature on my associated Ebay listings. I was using Inkfrog before, and was slow to leave because of the price difference, but now that I am with Sellbrite there is no comparison. Blows Inkfrog out of the water. The software itself has done just what I needed it to do so far, and the upcoming improvements are really going to round out the package for me. Thanks!