Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

BGS, LLC.

Sellbrite helps us keep our inventory in sync across multiple channels. 5-stars in all respects. Fast and helpful person-to-person support as well. They take time to clearly answer all of my questions and assist us whenever we run into a problem. Highly recommend.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

ORIGINAL REVIEW 12/08/2018: Overall, I love Sellbrite and it has allowed me to easily consolidate inventory across channels. My only grudge is against their annual-billing process. I paid for a year up front ... and during the one month that I barely exceeded the order limit (BFCM, obv), my subscription was automatically upgraded and i was unexpectedly charged close to $1K for the pro-rated balance of the year. But the one month I exceeded the limit was a fluke (although I would LOVE for it to be the new norm) ... all in all, if your order volume has the potential to spike out of the limitations for one out of 12 months, I highly recommend going with monthly billing to save yourself from any potential shocks to your cashflow. But other than that, everything has been aces. They are usually super quick to respond to issues/chats and using Sellbrite has really helped expedite/streamline our in-house order fulfilling.

UPDATE 07/06/2020: well, I have now been using Sellbrite for over 2 years. I am using their 2K Pro Sellbrite plan (not the Sellbrite for Shopify) ... I cannot say anything for "Sellbrite for Shopify" because that integration did not exist when I first signed up ... but their standard "Sellbrite" option, where all inventory is housed on Sellbrite instead of Shopify is amazing. ($179/mo instead of $99/mo) I absolutely love being able to see "available inventory" vs "reserved inventory" and "total inventory" ... when you are adjusting the QTY for a 100 SKUs at a time, their bulk editor is the BEST. I did not want to lose that capability, so I stuck with the original Sellbrite instead of switching to Sellbrite for Shopify.

I also never had any more hiccups with billing since I left my initial review. Back then, I went back to monthly billing and the *surprise* $1K charge was rolled into my postage wallet. Easy breezy. Now their plan allows for 2K orders instead of 1K; so I was able to go back to annual billing without having to worry about any unexpected pro-rated charges anytime soon. YAY!

Overall, I *highly* recommend Sellbrite. The interface is so clean and contemporary vs other inventory consolidating software (I am a designer, so aesthetics are important to me) and I never had any big issues with Shopify/Amazon and Etsy all pulling from the same inventory. I was a bit worried when I heard that GoDaddy acquired Sellbrite (cause that usually causes everything to go downhill) but it has not negatively affected my experience at all. Thanks, Sellbrite!

Paz Creations Ltd.

We have been using sellbrite for a few months to manage our 4 sales channels. it is very time saving and the customer support is really outstanding.

Indigenized

This the best multi channel management software available. It works. It's ridiculously easy to set up and takes care of inventory management and it's easy to create listings for multiple channels.

Swanky Party Box

With over 1400 products and 6 stores on Etsy and 3 other marketplaces it was important to find something that worked for us. After some initial setup issues we finally got Sellbrite to work and I'm so glad I worked through the setup it's been totally worth it. The large library of videos and tutorials along with the training provided were invaluable.

It is a complicated task to use one main platform to publish to various marketplaces. So my advice to anyone considering using Sellbrite is to go into it knowing that you may have to do some setup work, especially if you have been on Etsy for many years (before they used SKU's) or if you have products with many variations.

Eyeworld Optical

Excellent, it didn't take me long to figure it out and I'm managing all my channels using Sellbrite .

Gossamer House

After trying a number of inventory management vendors, I settled with Sellbrite. It's reliable, intuitive and fast. A great tool for anyone who needs to keep inventory details in sync when managing many products across multiple channels.

Magg Shop

I've been an eCommerce Buyer for 6+ years and Sellbrite by far is the most affordable & user friendly integrating system I've used. They offer easy to list templates, integrate with every channel we use, and it keeps track of our inventory effortlessly across all our sites. When we started using Sellbrite there was a bit of a learning curve for some of our employees, but a 30 minute walk-through was all we needed to get the ball rolling. Their dashboard supplies us with crucial data and is our biggest time saver. Daily it provides us with the data we need to grow as a company & is constantly improving.
Overall, I feel their customer service is their biggest asset. Our Sellbrite account manager has an expeditious response rate and he never lets any of our questions go unanswered.
If your looking for multi-channel listing system that can manage your inventory, is easy to use, and is affordable...we highly suggest you give Sellbrite a go.

Victory Models

Very happy with the way this app has been working for me. Should have subscribed 3 years ago! The time savings by using this app has been immeasurable and the more I use it the more impressed I am with it. Is fast, not like Stitch-labs that all you see is the loading icon going and going and hours of your life passing by. It's user-friendly, so if anybody says it takes some time to get used to it, doesn't mean months it means weeks.
Things to know:
the 14 days trial is fine, but can't do very much during that time, so you don't get the real deal until you sign up. If you get frustrated during the trial you just have to trust that the system is a lot better when you sign up and that it's just there for you to get a basic feel.
Take time to set up every single template with categories and shipping options that you think you'll need, this will save you A LOT of time and it's worth it! They work wonders.
I would like to see the shipping rate tables for eBay to get implemented soon, as of now I have to manually go to eBay after sending the listings from Sellbrite and add it to the products that I have set up surcharges for.
I am not going to be using the default shipping option from Sellbrite now. I haven't seen that it can be done in a bulk and international shipping is not working (for me at least). I already have other options/vendor so this for me is not an issue.
The synchronization with the channels every 15 minutes seems a bit long for me. I noticed that the listing channels are cleared of orders pending shipment from the information sent by the shipping vendor but Sellbrite still has them as open/pending for quite sometime after they have been shipped.
I list in Amazon, but I am not a big seller there, so I can't say very much about it, only that it has simplified the work a bit. I learned that price Sync with Amazon is really not worth it, just have to try to list the items that can be competitive to win the Buy Box (or close to it) and you don't know what the prices are until you are listing.
I am giving it 5 stars because at my shop we are all working with a big smile in our faces now and I see that the Sellbrite team is always improving and making it better, so the things I mentioned are a no bother to me. I would recommend this app to anybody that is NOT my competitor :P

Designerluxe

Sellbrite is a great inventory management company when you sell on multiple channels. However, the program has a fairly steep learning curve because this type of backend software is complex because there are many variables to get the listings to work perfectly across all channels. I've shopped around and found that Sellbrite is about the best in class for the price that they charge.