Sellbrite

Chicky Dees Gifts

Chicky Dee's Gifts: https://shop.chickydee.com/

Awesome app!

Caribou Creek Cases

Love Sellbrite! It works and easy to use. I'm able to sync my 2 different Etsy stores along with Ebay and Shopify listings. No more creating duplicate listings on each channel, Sellbrite will do it quickly.

January 12, 2021

A substantial discount was given to you in exchange for an annual billing commitment, which is made very clear when you subscribe. We cannot give the discount and provide a prorated refund when you commit to a year.

Ipaces

Major time saver. Allows you to manage your FBA inventory and products across all major

Starving Students Music Supplies

I have been using Sellbrite to sell on Ebay and Amazon and to keep my inventory synced. I just added a Shopify online store. While doing this support from both Shopify and Sellbrite has been outstanding!

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it."

Desert Wind Sailboats

Not a perfect solution, but after trying a different one, this one seems to be 1) a solid platform 2) with good support 3) and works as advertised. Publishing from one site to another works and usually only minor tweaks are required the first time you send a new listing to a new channel. I'm completely satisfied and have a paid subscription now.

The Discount Divas

Had some initial setup hitches but once those were fixed all is going smoothly. I expect this product will help me increase sales through multiple channels easily and keep better track of my inventory.

Aloha Eyes

Great app, keeps our Shopify, Amazon, and Wal-Mart inventory all synced up and is pretty easy to learn. Very good customer service to boot :)

My Gift Obsession

Really love the Sellbrite Platform. This has allowed me to align my inventory in one place to sell on Shopify, Ebay, and Amazon. I am looking forward to see what other additions are being planned for this platform.

Orange Arrow

A very unique piece of software with great customer service and an owner that stands behind his company and product. Make sure to do the 14 day trial and work with customer support to ensure the software works for your needs. Don't hesitate try it TODAY!!!

Freshtek Bargains

Looking forward to multiple user functionality and some other improvements BUT this is the best program HANDS DOWN. Their customer service is the best ever with functional help chat integrated into website. I have asked about 10 questions and gotten helpful answers in a timely manner each time.

This app perfectly syncs my products and inventory between eBay and Shopify, and many other channels too. Very happy and would highly recommend. Looking forward to future updates to save me more time!