Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

5Ktoy

Scam! Be careful. App does not work as advertised. I can bear it. But why you charged $49 in a hidden lines when collecting credit card info. on first time. How eager you want my money! YOU marked as $20/month and you can not even wait a bit to be a liar!

March 29, 2020

5Ktoy- This is an unsubstantiated review. Our records show you uninstalled the Sellbrite app one minute after you installed it (March 29, 2020 at 6:48 am), which is just before you left this review. You didn't even start the free trial with us, so you can't claim "App does not work as advertised" and you were not charged anything.

If anyone subscribes accidentally, we are very happy to cancel it and give a full refund. Sellbrite has been around for a long time with thousands of customers and is not a scam. Customer satisfaction is important to us.

If you had actually started your trial, you would have been sent a promo code to activate the special $20 Shopify pricing.

FuzzyRoom

Added the application more than 4 cards of various banks used to register no card came up says that there is no connection or banks are not supported. I am in Ukraine and it’s just not heard what happened with your registration system guys?

March 12, 2020

We apologize, but for fraud prevention purposes we do not accept payments from Ukraine.

SamiraBoutique

i was shock that when i needed help only to get a email saying that because im not the free trial their support is limited to me and they will get to me when they can. how do you expect me to even consider upgrading when you only care about helping pay customer more than those on trial. maybe you guys should focus more on customer service than making more money and treat all your customer the same.

March 11, 2020

Apologies for the confusion, but our customers that are in free trial get the same great level of support as our paying customers. While our chat feature is not always real-time (which is what was trying to be conveyed to you), we do respond very quickly. The support message you sent to us was answered within 20 minutes, which is much faster than industry benchmarks. We hope that you will give Sellbrite another try.

Carnival Store GmbH

I didn't understand this price list. Here in the description says 60$ /month when I installed the app it says 150$/month. Is that normal?

January 16, 2020

Sorry for the confusion, but there's a special promotion code for you to use that gets sent to your email when you sign up. This will give you the special lower prices you see on our Shopify app description.

WearMe Pro

Please don't be fooled by all the positive reviews. This software has so many problems and issues with the connection between website and marketplaces. Not to mention you will have to wait 24-48 hours to get basic support. If they can't resolve the problem you simply won't hear back from them. If you are a very small company with few SKU's this is a perfect software for you.

Outback Western Wear

BEWARE IF YOU LOAD THIS APPLICATION. IT WILL CAUSE YOU GRIEF!! I loaded this app to look at it as an alternative to InkFrog which is having a lot of problems. Unfortunately, this app couldn't map the existing 2000+ listings to their Shopify counterparts. And, worse, it imported a bunch of eBay orders directly into Shopify...and I had not even configured that setting!

October 21, 2019

Hello Outback- Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Sellbrite. If your product SKUs in Shopify match the SKUs on your eBay listings, then Sellbrite has no problem mapping them together automatically. If not, we provide the tools in the app for you to map them.

With Sellbrite for Shopify, all marketplace orders flow back into your Shopify store so they can be fulfilled and inventory can be adjusted by Shopify. If you would rather not have orders flow to Shopify, we have that option too. Just contact us at support@sellbrite.com so we can help you can that setup.

Apparel Garden

I tried to use this app but I had some very basic questions to make sure it would work for my needs and after 16 hours of waiting for a response I gave up. They did not answer my questions at all, therefore I had to disconnect the app before it could cause damage to my amazon account or my inventory.

September 12, 2019

Sorry for not meeting your expectations on this. Your chat message was received after the team had left for the day, but was answered the next morning.

Simple Style Guru

I am in absolute shock! I have tried your app on my shopify store for a few days and removed it before the free trial as the app didn't work for me properly and I have found out I have been charge 82 pounds from my card when I have selected the $20/m plan to start with. I have found out also that my account hasn't been closed even when I did remove it from store and said the reason why. I have been put on a $49/m plan with $49 adds on when I haven't even asked for it! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had with any app.

September 9, 2019

We apologize for the confusion on this -- a full refund has been provided.
Sellbrite is a separate platform from Shopify with its own billing system, so simply uninstalling the Sellbrite app in Shopify does NOT terminate your account with Sellbrite. Our sign up page makes it clear that you will be automatically subscribed unless you cancel your account during the trial period (which I understand that you thought you were doing by uninstalling the app). The special pricing for Shopify customers requires you to enter a promotional code, which is why it didn't subscribe you at the price you expected. Obviously we need to make this more clear in our messaging, so we'll be working on improving that. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Hokemart

this platform not user friendly.if you want secure your financial data and your store privacy. never use and add this app.

September 4, 2019

We do not request permission to access your financial data or sensitive store information, so your financial security and store privacy is never a concern with Sellbrite. Your claims here are unfounded. We're always looking for ways to improve our user experience, so we'd love to hear what you found to not be user friendly.

Instyle Apparels

Worst product or service I have came across in 20 years of eCommerce, absolutely Zero rating to them never answer calls or respond for anything, Stay away from them and look for alternatives end up getting account banned. Shame that godaddy acquired it.

Update : Its a untrue they tried to call me or help to fix, it all happend after i wrote a review, until then they did not even bother.

June 12, 2019

Unfortunately, this merchant never took advantage of our FREE onboarding sessions that we offer every new customer, even after multiple invites via email. We quickly (same day) responded to his support emails with answers to his questions but have not received a reply back, and tried to reach him by phone but he did not answer and no voicemail is available.

Update: Onboarding invitations were sent (and received) on March 26th and 28th, without any response -- well before review was left. All support emails and calls were replied to same day. We've showed proof of this to merchant.

Previous 1