Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Instyle Apparels

Worst product or service I have came across in 20 years of eCommerce, absolutely Zero rating to them never answer calls or respond for anything, Stay away from them and look for alternatives end up getting account banned. Shame that godaddy acquired it.

Update : Its a untrue they tried to call me or help to fix, it all happend after i wrote a review, until then they did not even bother.

June 12, 2019

Unfortunately, this merchant never took advantage of our FREE onboarding sessions that we offer every new customer, even after multiple invites via email. We quickly (same day) responded to his support emails with answers to his questions but have not received a reply back, and tried to reach him by phone but he did not answer and no voicemail is available.

Update: Onboarding invitations were sent (and received) on March 26th and 28th, without any response -- well before review was left. All support emails and calls were replied to same day. We've showed proof of this to merchant.

Style & Horses

STAY AWAY! this app has serious issues- it can not do what it is supposed to do, import and sync listings. i decided to give it a 2nd try which was a huge mistake. i hate it even more now than i did the first time i tried it.

it loses photos on imports, and does not publish to channels according to the settings (i.e. 'templates') i carefully set on each listing individually. instead it publishes erroneous shipping & return policies, mixes up photos and inventory, resulting in really pissed off customers.

It is also just 'makes stuff up'- seriously, says certain listings are live in channels that don't exist!

But the worst part is the support team- they are awful- make no attempt to help you. you can email 1 question for days and days and all they do is bounce you around from one team member to another (citing that they are a 'small' team) but nobody wants to understand the problem or provide an answer. they dont address anything relevant in their support docs (its all basic) and most of the links are broken anyway.

this app sucks and the support team is 1000 times worse. i have no idea why anyone likes this software.

April 3, 2019

Hi Kate,

As we just discussed by phone, you sent us 2 emails yesterday morning, 5 minutes apart from one another. Each inquiry was fielded by a different agent of our Success Team. Not once did an agent pass you off to anyone else, and all messages were responded to within an hour (our SLA is 24 hours), with the exception of your final message in which you cursed at our team. A few hours later you left this review, all within the span of a single day.

Your issues stemmed 100% from reactivating a 2016 account and turning on the sync functionalities haphazardly. Had either of our agents suspected you just returned to Sellbrite and reactivated the account with its old data (which was not evident in your questions), our answers and suggestions would have been different.

I’m sorry you felt that Sellbrite let you down, but the only thing I can say is that this review really lets us down, as we go above and beyond to make our customers successful and address any issues with swiftness and accuracy, and we did everything right here. I wish you the best of luck in finding a solution that meets your needs.

Mike @ Sellbrite

GOAT Vintage

If you value your time, stay away from this app. The support is non-existent and delayed. They are good with the initial set up but if you have any issues after (which you will), forget about any timely resolutions. We couldn't publish any listings prior to Labor Day long weekend which is a huge weekend for us on Etsy, and we were told this is a Sellbrite shipping issue and considered a "blocker" and a credit would be provided. So far, after numerous emails, phone calls, nothing. They also effectively bounce you around from one support person to the other, so you sound like a broken record by the end of it. It's an app with significant glitches and it breaks often, it seems like they are working out the kinks on existing users. We used Nembol before and will likely be switching back, it's been such a terrible experience. As I write this, no one has reached out to discuss resolution of any of our issues. The support phone is not tended and the only option is to leave a message which we doubt anyone listens to. We have spent hundreds on an annual subscription thinking this would be better. We are learning that it's never a good idea to purchase an annual subscription before its been soundly tested on your store. Learn from us and stay away from this app.

Maletropolis

The expectation is for an app that is written for a platform like Shopify will perform seamlessly with your listings. What a nightmare Sellbrite is. I have 5000 items in my store and hundreds of them lost their feature photos when imported into the Sellbrite platform. Their solution? Upload the photos manually to each listing. Ummm, no, that is the function of the app. If I wanted to do manual work on hundreds of items, that's what I would do. And the linking thing, again, not sure what that is about, but I had lots of items that Sellbrite linked to and only uploaded one or two variations. Again, in order to fix it their solution was to download/upload a spreadsheet. Nope, that should be fixed in the app. This app does not play well with Shopify. Not sure why it is even here.

Marcocollections

This app didn't worked for my shopify store and after wasting 8 hours. I have given up. and selected another app and it worked. Good luck!

Rory Lux Apparel

Unfortunately, Sellbrite is the worst app I've ever used. The app only synced a few of my products, but deleted all inventory qtys in my store and reset them to 0. Big waste of time. Not sure where all the positive reviews are coming from!

Cubiczirconia

Removing app after a year, never got anything out of it. Was never clear ow to use really.