Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

AnyRvParts

This app regularly fails us by not properly updating our shopify store and bot reducing inventory as orders come through. This is causing us to over sell items on amazon, which in turn means we have had to cancel way too many orders. Amazon has already suspended us once before, and now we face suspension again as our cancellation rate has skyrocketed.
Every time I submit support tickets, sellbrite never takes ownership of the issues. It always feels like a "brush off" without any resolution. If this issue was a one off, I wouldn't think to leave this review, but we have been plagued with this issue since the beginning of using sellbrite. I don't get apologies from sellbrite, nor do I feel like their support has done right by us to find the root problem of the ivnentory issues i.e. shopify inventory not properly being updated.

One star for an unreliable app. Find something else

July 6, 2020

Justin- apologies for the poor experience you've had with Sellbrite. Your account is configured to pull inventory from your Shopify store, not to update your Shopify store. We're still investigating why your Amazon listings are overselling, but it appears that Sellbrite is updating them properly and we haven't had this issue reported by anyone else, so it's still a bit of a mystery. We certainly do take ownership of any issues our customers are having, and we're committed to your success.

Market Sale

so many futures are not available for the shopify users like FBA to other channels, very disappointing.

July 6, 2020

I'm sorry you feel disappointed by your experience with Sellbrite, but the good news is that you can use our standard edition of Sellbrite which still lets you connect your Shopify store but also gives you all the other features, like FBA. And, we just reduced the prices for that edition, so it's now even more affordable!

There's a good reason why we don't have FBA or other fulfillment features on the Sellbrite for Shopify edition (which is what you're using). With that configuration, Shopify is the master of all your inventory and orders, so connecting FBA to Sellbrite could cause a conflict. Instead, you can connect FBA to Shopify. Or, just use our other configuration.

5Ktoy

Scam! Be careful. App does not work as advertised. I can bear it. But why you charged $49 in a hidden lines when collecting credit card info. on first time. How eager you want my money! YOU marked as $20/month and you can not even wait a bit to be a liar!

March 29, 2020

5Ktoy- Sorry for the confusion on this, but fortunately this is no longer an issue. We used to use a promotional code to offer the special pricing for Shopify that you would receive during the free trial (which you hadn't started yet when you left this review), but now the special pricing plans are clearly available on the subscription page.

Carnival Store GmbH

I didn't understand this price list. Here in the description says 60$ /month when I installed the app it says 150$/month. Is that normal?

January 16, 2020

Carnival Store- Sorry for the confusion on this, but fortunately this is no longer an issue. We used to use a promotional code to offer the special pricing for Shopify that you would receive during the free trial (which you hadn't started yet when you left this review), but now the special pricing plans are clearly available on the subscription page.

WearMe Pro

Please don't be fooled by all the positive reviews. This software has so many problems and issues with the connection between website and marketplaces. Not to mention you will have to wait 24-48 hours to get basic support. If they can't resolve the problem you simply won't hear back from them. If you are a very small company with few SKU's this is a perfect software for you.

Outback Western Wear

BEWARE IF YOU LOAD THIS APPLICATION. IT WILL CAUSE YOU GRIEF!! I loaded this app to look at it as an alternative to InkFrog which is having a lot of problems. Unfortunately, this app couldn't map the existing 2000+ listings to their Shopify counterparts. And, worse, it imported a bunch of eBay orders directly into Shopify...and I had not even configured that setting!

October 21, 2019

Hello Outback- Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Sellbrite. If your product SKUs in Shopify match the SKUs on your eBay listings, then Sellbrite has no problem mapping them together automatically. If not, we provide the tools in the app for you to map them.

With Sellbrite for Shopify, all marketplace orders flow back into your Shopify store so they can be fulfilled and inventory can be adjusted by Shopify. If you would rather not have orders flow to Shopify, we have that option too. Just contact us at support@sellbrite.com so we can help you can that setup.

Apparel Garden

I tried to use this app but I had some very basic questions to make sure it would work for my needs and after 16 hours of waiting for a response I gave up. They did not answer my questions at all, therefore I had to disconnect the app before it could cause damage to my amazon account or my inventory.

September 12, 2019

Sorry for not meeting your expectations on this. Your chat message was received after the team had left for the day, but was answered the next morning.

Simple Style Guru

I am in absolute shock! I have tried your app on my shopify store for a few days and removed it before the free trial as the app didn't work for me properly and I have found out I have been charge 82 pounds from my card when I have selected the $20/m plan to start with. I have found out also that my account hasn't been closed even when I did remove it from store and said the reason why. I have been put on a $49/m plan with $49 adds on when I haven't even asked for it! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had with any app.

September 9, 2019

We apologize for the confusion on this -- a full refund has been provided.
Sellbrite is a separate platform from Shopify with its own billing system, so simply uninstalling the Sellbrite app in Shopify does NOT terminate your account with Sellbrite. Our sign up page makes it clear that you will be automatically subscribed unless you cancel your account during the trial period (which I understand that you thought you were doing by uninstalling the app). The special pricing for Shopify customers requires you to enter a promotional code, which is why it didn't subscribe you at the price you expected. Obviously we need to make this more clear in our messaging, so we'll be working on improving that. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Hokemart

this platform not user friendly.if you want secure your financial data and your store privacy. never use and add this app.

September 4, 2019

We do not request permission to access your financial data or sensitive store information, so your financial security and store privacy is never a concern with Sellbrite. Your claims here are unfounded. We're always looking for ways to improve our user experience, so we'd love to hear what you found to not be user friendly.

Instyle Apparels

Worst product or service I have came across in 20 years of eCommerce, absolutely Zero rating to them never answer calls or respond for anything, Stay away from them and look for alternatives end up getting account banned. Shame that godaddy acquired it.

Update : Its a untrue they tried to call me or help to fix, it all happend after i wrote a review, until then they did not even bother.

June 12, 2019

Unfortunately, this merchant never took advantage of our FREE onboarding sessions that we offer every new customer, even after multiple invites via email. We quickly (same day) responded to his support emails with answers to his questions but have not received a reply back, and tried to reach him by phone but he did not answer and no voicemail is available.

Update: Onboarding invitations were sent (and received) on March 26th and 28th, without any response -- well before review was left. All support emails and calls were replied to same day. We've showed proof of this to merchant.

Previous 1