Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

beumax shop

I can do anything to use this Apps because it has all stores in one place but the customer service is the worst worst i have seen so far, no one cares at all, no one will help you, you are just on your own.

July 2, 2021

Hi Ezinneka, so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with the app and team. We've escalated your case and will be following up directly to make sure we can get you set up for success and gather relevant feedback.

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry

I like this app but the developers just don't bother responding. There is an issue with inventory listed and twice items that were out of stock were sold. I contacted them, but they won't respond. Then they overcharged me when I moved from forever free to $190 per year (the charge on my card was $205.68 - 9% tax?) and won't respond. Just terrible customer service.

April 12, 2021

Hi Tobi, we're sorry to hear that you've been having issues with support and uncertainty around charges for your plan. We'll be escalating your case and our team will be reaching out directly soon to help!