Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Best-Slippers

I use sellbrite to list products from Shopify to Amazon. If you want to use Shopify as your data source of truth, make sure to explicitly get "Sellbrite for Shopify" as it's not immediately that when you get it here from the Appstore.
Linking products works really well now after we switched to Sellbrite for Shopify.
However, right now I can only give 3 stars because when a customer makes a purchase on Amazon, the customer data (Name, encrypted email address, order number) and the Information if the customer has paid the item (which is quite irrelevant because ofc he has on Amazon, but it can be confusing and maybe mess with shopify's statistics) are MISSING. Those information don't get transmitted to Shopify. Please fix that as soon as possible and I will give 5 stars :-)
Good customer service by the way, I cannot agree with the reviewer before me.

GlobalMotoParts

It would be the perfect tool for us, but they currently only support limited functionality for "international" eBay Stores. Therefore, it is not possible to add new listings to eBay from other accounts than US sellers. Support told me it's currently not on their priority list. Otherwise, it felt really nice and powerful. Hopefully, they fully support international eBay stores soon.

My Small Store

This app is quite good at what it does compared to others it does better. My only problem is that it takes over Shopify and becomes the master of your life. For example I added more stock and Sellebrite re-sync with what it had in its database making a mess.
I contacted support who told me I should add the stock to Sellbrite who will update Shopify... not what I want.

Creative Brick Builders

Support only available business hours (California time) M-F. As a small business I am often updating inventory after hours and on weekends. So, not ideal. Generally a good product, easy to use and understand. Our biggest issue is the lack of error checking on imports. If Sellbrite doesn't find a matching sku, it skips that row and doesn't import it. But it doesn't TELL you that it skipped more or one rows, only gives a generic 'your import completed successfully' (even if it didn't import everything). So we would have to manually verify each item after import to make sure it actually changed the inventory numbers. Not very scaleable or trustworthy. Tool requires separate imports to create a product and to add or change inventory (can't do it in one step like Shopify does). It also requires separate imports and exports for each warehouse/location. Not a dealbreaker, but annoying, and may result in mistakes by the user. I like the audit trail to show the history of changes made to each product. I liked the easy product creation from the Shopify store into Sellbrite for the first time. The interface is fairly easy to navigate, but they don't have a mobile-friendly website (and no app), so can't really use the tool on a phone or tablet, you have to be using a PC all the time. The reporting is EXTREMELY limited and doesn't allow for a simple comparison of inventory between/across warehouses - you have to export each one yourself and do the comparison. Sellbrite might be a good tool if you have limited products and simply want the ability to sell in multiple channels. But we won't continue with the service until/unless they provide error messaging in imports, and would like to see more reporting options.