Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Canine's World

Update- after going back and forth crazy. Trying to figure out everything myself. I was finally able to get my question answer and fix my issue thanks to Garrett. Who was patience enough and kept going over everything with me. Sellbrite is an amazing app thats worth it. It allows you to transfers all your products into other channels like eBay and Amazon saving you time and work from going back and forth and listing everything by detail. With just a few steps. Connect your selling channels, go to products, follow by inventory within sellbrite. click on the item you want to list follow by create listing. Select whatever channel you want to list it in this case ebay... Item will go into draft and from there you can go to eBay within sellbrite scroll down to draft and set it to active. If you run into any issue 100% contact Garrett. Great costumer service, patience, & will check on you to make sure your satisfy. 100% going to install this app on all my stores.

January 11, 2021

Hi Oscar, thanks for your review - we've escalated your case and a member of our team will be reaching out in your existing conversation to help get your questions and issues resolved ASAP.

Penny Presses

I just want to say what a great product this is! I started my Shopify store a couple of months ago and now that everything is established, I want to increase my exposure to more people. I decided eBay was the best place for my products but having never sold on there - the thought of setting things up was a bit overwhelming. Sellbrite has made selling on eBay so easy. I end up doing very little on eBay itself. I still do most everything in Shopify - add/edit products, manage orders, do the shipping. Once you setup templates in Sellbrite, adding new listings to eBay is quick and easy. I am actually writing this review while I post 250 listings. The whole process took around 10 minutes. And one of the best things they do is synchronize the inventory counts. I don't have to manage that or tell another customer that "I'm sorry but that is out of stock". The listings disappear from eBay once the stock goes to zero. And the cost of $0 to get started is great! They will keep me on the $0 plan forever as long as I stay under 30 orders per month. It was a no-brainer to try this out. Now, after one week, it looks like I'm going to blow past that. I'm happy to pay them as I get more than 30 orders - these are sales I never would have gotten. Sellbrite is a well designed system that I found easy to setup and use. I highly recommend it for expanding your business.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite has helped you grow your business!

Diy Stencil & Arts Supplies

We are a small business from canada - sellbrite really help us manage inventory. Currently, we are able to sell on amazon.com,ebay.com and etsy.com. This platform is easy to use and has very good customer service. Hope we can connect more channels in the future - looking forward for ebay.ca,ebay.uk ,wish and walmart canada :)

December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're looking forward to expanding our offerings into more international channels in 2021!

BariatricPal Store

Fantastic app and even more fantastic support. It's easy to implement and get selling on other channels with this app.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're happy you're pleased with both our app and support. We work hard on both!

CRC Beads

Great App, saves me time. Would love to see a quick inventory barcode SKU scanning feature in the future.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and that feature request! We'll be capturing that feedback for our Product team to review for future updates of the app.

ShopAtDean

We've been with Sellbrite for almost 5 years now and are still very happy with them. They are quick to answer any questions we may have. We use the software more than just linking to our Amazon and Walmart stores but to also communicate back and forth to our ERP system which did not have a standard integration in place to Shopify. So we accessed the API and have been able push orders into the ERP and inventory related info from the ERP to Sellbrite that gets pushed out to all of our marketplaces. We rely on Sellbrite alot but I'm sure we are only using a small portion of what the software is capable of doing. Choose Sellbrite. You won't be disappointed.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your loyalty and value your business over the years.

Firebirdworkshop

Works very well! Thank you! We used several other integrators and all of them had some problems.
Now it's a pleasure to work with Sellbrite! Good job!

November 12, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear Sellbrite is working well for you.

Tami & Danny

I enjoy with this app, i hope that will help to start to sell in ebay , i am a new user and makes easy to submit and find items . I believe that will be ok !

November 12, 2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review!

Elizabetta

After months of searching, I FINALLY found an app that did what I needed! I have multiple Shopify locations, all fulfilling online orders, and I wanted to share the inventory between my Amazon account and only one of these locations, not all of them. Sellbrite for Shopify does this, and best of all it's free as long as you have less than 30 Amazon orders per month -- since most of our orders come from Shopify and not Amazon, it is sufficient for us. One suggestion to Sellbrite staff: you should highlight the fact that you can connect just one location (or multiple, but not all) on your website. This is the exact feature that makes Sellbrite for Shopify different than all other apps, but for some reason you are not using it as a selling point.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're glad Sellbrite is able to help you with your specific need. And thanks for the suggestion - we'll be updating our marketing copy to point that out.

Crafts By Littlebear

In addition to our website we utilise a number of online marketplaces to retail our products. Initially we had used the Shopify Ebay integration app which overtime proved unreliable, buggy and ultimately detrimental to our business. As a result we were on the hunt for an app that enabled us to manage our orders and our inventory across platforms as seamlessly as possible. After a bit of research we came across Sellbrite.

The 30 day trial has been great. It truly has been a fantastic addition to our store and takes much of the stress away from our online integrations, order and inventory management. It just works, and we have experienced very few issues and the customer support has been helpful whenever needed (rarely). It has even given us the confidence to grow the number of sales channels we retail on which is testament to how well it works and how much we appreciate this software and the team at Sellbrite.

The app is reliant on SKUs being setup for your products, so get those sorted before you start but in essence it is easy to setup, easy to integrate and allows us to focus on more important things, taking away the stress of overselling and the subsequent lost sales and customer disappointment.

I see some reviews regarding the support availability and yes, it is geared to US pacific time but the process or reporting issues is seamless and they get to the issues / questions more quickly than you may think. Not that we've had any major problems thus far.

One slight criticism would be that the pricing structure from 500 orders to 2000 orders seems quite a jump. Perhaps another tier between the two would be helpful.

Overall Sellbrite has been great. If you sell on multiple channels with decent volumes we would highly recommend this app. It works fantastically well and even at the $99 a month price is great value. Some may scoff at that but it works out around $3.25 / £2.50 per day. Better this than a missed sale or disappointed customer in our opinion.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We love that you see the value in the solution we offer, and we appreciate your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12