Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The application has been successful for us. The staff is on top of issues plus courteousness. I am looking forward to new features to this app, and functionality. This is where there are great, the price point exceeds the value. The platform is easy to use. It is very nice and basic. It is similar to other multichannel sites or better while these sites are asking for $200 to 1000 dollars a month for the same service. Now, a month to list a few thousand Sku ( sku's, which means one sku's x each platform you link to " that's the WOW factor" if your listing on Amazon, eBay, shopify: that one sku becomes 3. ).

Sleep8

I nagged and they listened.

This one fix has MASSIVELY increased the value of this app, and i can now recommend it.
I am very happy with the support that was given to help correct this issue.

************Original Review Below***************
Not for stores with any real volume.

They system does NOT IMPORT CUSTOMER DATA from any of the orders it imports. They only import the data into the shipto fields. This means that the customer fields are all blank, and because of how shopify is built you cannot adjust a customer after an order is placed.

This causes any other apps you use that rely on customer information to fail.

It would be an okay system if they had spend the 5 minutes to copy a few variables in their API Push.

July 8, 2019

You spoke and we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we've improved our integration and now Customer data DOES get imported into your Shopify store with marketplace orders!!

Profitablemarket

beautiful life for you and all your family for the rest of your life including all your best friends

Erin Elements

Super helpful support team. One agent created a video for me and showed me exactly where to go / click, rather than having to e-mail or chat back and forth. Excellent service.

Atlantic Collectibles

Great app to integrate with Walmart and Ebay. They also have great support staffs that is ready to answer any question.

EGT Direct

Very easy to use and great support! We like being able to maintain all of our products in one source for all the channels we use.

Tactical 512

Extremely well developed sales channel platform for small to medium size businesses. Would recommend to all.

Synonyco.com

The support from Sellbrite has always been top-notch. Even when I’m frustrated, I’ve never had any response that wasn’t completely professional and helpful

Hat and Beyond

Very well-made. We are clothing retailer, so inventory system is definitely needed to manage our high-number variations, and Sellbrite is helping us much. Their customer support team is exceptional, too.

Babyface

I own a small business, and we make do with few employees. I find Sellbrite is like having a few extra employees! I have been using the service for a few years now. Compared to similar services, we just feel Sellbrite has the most to offer us, at the best price.

I will admit that I am not technical at all, so I am especially appreciative for Sellbrite's helpful staff that seem to be readily available anytime I have ever needed them.

We started with Sellbrite simply for inventory management because we sell on multiple channels (including: Shopify, Walmart, Amazon, Amazon Canada, Ebay, Etsy, Newegg, Sears, Bonanza & Rakuten). All we do is update inventory in Sellbrite, they take care of the rest. Customers (and marketplaces) demand consistent pricing, and theis make our product listings consistent. Plus, with some sites, such as Walmart, they want inventory updates or confirmations every 5 minutes or so, and this takes care of that as well.

I also find Sellbrite extremely valuable for reports - instant sales reports that I can customize to get all kinds of needed data in seconds, whether it's sales by sku, bestsellers for a certain marketplace, or over all marketplaces, or sales by state, city, or country - since Sellbrite can grab data from all marketplaces at once, I have everything together on one report. So much easier.

I admit I haven't used the listing tools much, but I plan to give that a try soon. I'm sure it will make my life easier, as most of Sellbrite's features do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8