Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Otiem

Love this app. Especially love it for the FBA integration across all sales channels. It works seamlessly after a basic set up and it's the only software that I've found that pushes the tracking numbers from FBA to customers as well. Super clean interface and is very user friendly. Highly recommend for anyone looking to automate this process.

M3 Toys

Trying to get the PRO2K promo for resigning up. How can I get this? Perfect pricing at that price point

January 28, 2020

Hi M3 Toys - you should have received an email with a promo code. Just enter that when you subscribe. If you didn't get it, contact us using the in-app chat or at support@sellbrite.com

Halloween24x7.com

While there were some bugs that slowed my adoption of Sellbrite. They listened and resolved the show-stopping issues. I'm quite pleased with how Sellbrite keeps all of my inventory synchronized between my various sales channels, so that I can focus on other areas of my business.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, however apologies for your poor experience with us. Obviously not what we either of us want.

The good news is that the first two issues in your list are already fixed, and the next two issues are currently being worked on now and should be fixed soon.

The last point on your list is not really an issue, as we discussed. Variation changes ARE recognized by Sellbrite, but the changes intentionally do not get pushed to the marketplaces automatically, as we discussed.

We appreciate your business and will happy to report when all of these things are resolved soon.

Skysetter Mobiles

As an artist who doesn't have lots of money to spend this was one of the best financial commitments I have made in a long time. Now I can keep my one of a kind inventory updated on multiple channels like shopify, etsy and ebay. There was a little learning curve but nothing that stopped me from running my shops. I absolutely love this app and recommend it for any creative who sells and keeps track of one of a kind products as well as a large retail inventory. Extremely intuitive and robust. Customer service has always been quick and easy to understand. Try it! It is worth the time, expense and effort!

October 21, 2019

Thanks Skysetter! Glad you're enjoying using Sellbrite!

Simply Uncaged Gifts

If you are managing AMAZON/ETSY/EBAY and are trying to keep track of inventory levels and pricings and also keep a clear and concise way to REPORT your orders/Invoicing/on a sweet and easy to use dashboard, literally they will do it all for you, trully recommend

Great Lakes Bio Systems

We've been using the original Sellbrite platform for several years and it has really streamlined our listings and helped us keep our sanity. The migration from the original platform to the Sellbrite for Shopify platform was much easier than we expected. Support was great! Prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are able to see all of our orders from the Shopify interface which really helps our customer service/support team. If you are supporting several marketplaces this is a real productivity (and sanity) boost - definitely worth it!

Boomerangs.com

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to fully implement the project. Although I can't say the export was that clean it's not that unusual for such programs. We've done this 4-5 times with other solutions over the years and it's never flawless but you can fix the export ommisions pretty easily and the software itself works great and is a reasonable cost for what you get. Overall, if you aren't doing this sort of solution you probably are a minor player in ecommerce. You can't just publish a website and expect sales. Typically, you've got to reach out to shopping services like Amazon , Walmart...etc. to get anywhere unless you are Nike or an org like that. And a program like Sellbrite makes that process SO MUCH EASIER. Sellbrite's videos are extremely helpful and I don't think we actually needed much support at all. It's pretty straight forward if you watch the videos and it does work. Etsy is like a 1 hour project. Amazon and some others might take more effort but are well worth it. We are using Etsy, Walmart, Amazon and Ebay. Might do Jet soon.

Reunion Vintage Goods

I love this app! Makes it super easy to manage our inventory and listings on our site and Etsy. Their support is also great too - they've been quick to answer any questions. If you work with multiple platforms, I would highly recommend!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The application has been successful for us. The staff is on top of issues plus courteousness. I am looking forward to new features to this app, and functionality. This is where there are great, the price point exceeds the value. The platform is easy to use. It is very nice and basic. It is similar to other multichannel sites or better while these sites are asking for $200 to 1000 dollars a month for the same service. Now, a month to list a few thousand Sku ( sku's, which means one sku's x each platform you link to " that's the WOW factor" if your listing on Amazon, eBay, shopify: that one sku becomes 3. ).

Sleep8

I nagged and they listened.

This one fix has MASSIVELY increased the value of this app, and i can now recommend it.
I am very happy with the support that was given to help correct this issue.

************Original Review Below***************
Not for stores with any real volume.

They system does NOT IMPORT CUSTOMER DATA from any of the orders it imports. They only import the data into the shipto fields. This means that the customer fields are all blank, and because of how shopify is built you cannot adjust a customer after an order is placed.

This causes any other apps you use that rely on customer information to fail.

It would be an okay system if they had spend the 5 minutes to copy a few variables in their API Push.

July 8, 2019

You spoke and we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we've improved our integration and now Customer data DOES get imported into your Shopify store with marketplace orders!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8