Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Tami & Danny

I enjoy with this app, i hope that will help to start to sell in ebay , i am a new user and makes easy to submit and find items . I believe that will be ok !

Elizabetta

After months of searching, I FINALLY found an app that did what I needed! I have multiple Shopify locations, all fulfilling online orders, and I wanted to share the inventory between my Amazon account and only one of these locations, not all of them. Sellbrite for Shopify does this, and best of all it's free as long as you have less than 30 Amazon orders per month -- since most of our orders come from Shopify and not Amazon, it is sufficient for us. One suggestion to Sellbrite staff: you should highlight the fact that you can connect just one location (or multiple, but not all) on your website. This is the exact feature that makes Sellbrite for Shopify different than all other apps, but for some reason you are not using it as a selling point.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're glad Sellbrite is able to help you with your specific need. And thanks for the suggestion - we'll be updating our marketing copy to point that out.

Crafts By Littlebear

In addition to our website we utilise a number of online marketplaces to retail our products. Initially we had used the Shopify Ebay integration app which overtime proved unreliable, buggy and ultimately detrimental to our business. As a result we were on the hunt for an app that enabled us to manage our orders and our inventory across platforms as seamlessly as possible. After a bit of research we came across Sellbrite.

The 30 day trial has been great. It truly has been a fantastic addition to our store and takes much of the stress away from our online integrations, order and inventory management. It just works, and we have experienced very few issues and the customer support has been helpful whenever needed (rarely). It has even given us the confidence to grow the number of sales channels we retail on which is testament to how well it works and how much we appreciate this software and the team at Sellbrite.

The app is reliant on SKUs being setup for your products, so get those sorted before you start but in essence it is easy to setup, easy to integrate and allows us to focus on more important things, taking away the stress of overselling and the subsequent lost sales and customer disappointment.

I see some reviews regarding the support availability and yes, it is geared to US pacific time but the process or reporting issues is seamless and they get to the issues / questions more quickly than you may think. Not that we've had any major problems thus far.

One slight criticism would be that the pricing structure from 500 orders to 2000 orders seems quite a jump. Perhaps another tier between the two would be helpful.

Overall Sellbrite has been great. If you sell on multiple channels with decent volumes we would highly recommend this app. It works fantastically well and even at the $99 a month price is great value. Some may scoff at that but it works out around $3.25 / £2.50 per day. Better this than a missed sale or disappointed customer in our opinion.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We love that you see the value in the solution we offer, and we appreciate your business.

EtsySales

Great app, excellent support !!!
We had an issue with the payment, they did their best to make it work !!
Especially thanks to Brian, CEO

September 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to be able to support your amazing business.

NumiSupplies

I've used Sellbrite for a few years and would be lost without it. It makes managing my inventory over several channels super easy. The customer service is amazing and prompt. Sellbrite easily incorporates with Shopify so you don't have to worry about overselling. Awesome!

August 28, 2020

Thank you for the great review, NumiSupplies! We're so happy to have you as a long-time customer, and we appreciate your business.

vikingculture

Great program and very good customer service, I would strongly recommend it to any online seller who uses a few selling platforms.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your recommendation and your business.

My Rodeo Drive

The BEST customer server ever. Awesome people to work with. Great app, very convenient. Anyone using Shopify and listing on other platform should use Sellbrite. Save tons of time and work. Inventory control is a breeze. Thank you Sellbrite!

July 29, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, and you're welcome! :) We love providing a personal touch as we help our customers. Glad you getting a lot of value from Sellbrite.

Laughing Lamb Fibers

Sellbrite has been a solid solution that works well with our channels (Etsy, eBay & Shopify w/POS). The support team is responsive and positive. We moved from competitor's solution and have been very satisfied with syncs, GUI, etc. May not have every bell & whistle, but it handles the core functions very well and that is how we butter the bread ;-) Only piece missing for us is integrated P.O.s, but we can work around that easily with the clean exports of low inventories, etc. All-in-all, very glad we moved to Sellbrite.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! It's not always easy to switch platforms, but we're glad you did and happy to hear you're very satisfied.

Ask Ergo Works

Sellbrite is a great app to use to manage our stores inventory and orders. Integration with eBay, Walmart, and Newegg is the best of any app we have used! The only thing that would make it even better is if they added Newegg inventory and product integration.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review, and glad to hear you find Sellbrite to be the best (we think so too)! Appreciate the feedback on Newegg too.

E N T I M I O

A great tool to list across multiple channels and manage inventory effectively. I prefer the stand-alone version over the one relying on Shopify for inventory count.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11