Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Deelytes Collections

Excellent app, so far it has been easy pushing product to my Ebay store and keeping inventory management synced. I plan on expanding shortly to other platforms since the app has been working out very well.

NepaCrafts Product

Sellbrite makes our work easier and recommend the sellbrite for the user who are selling on the multiple channels platform. This is one of best amazing inventory management software. The team are always there to help you.

Shelter Fitness

I worked with the support staff to help get set up as I originally signed up for the standalone version of the product. It is very easy to use and intuitive and excellent for managing multiple channels. Besides that, the support team is second to none. They helped make sure I had the right product for my needs and encouraged me to use the Shopify version as it fit my workflow better, even though it was significantly cheaper than the version I was using. I can't say enough about the team and their desire to help you succeed with the right product. I look forward to partnering with Sellbrite as we grow our company!

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

How can it possible my trial ended even before I started
Someone pls assist
Anyway it’s a good app for all stores to use

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! Your free trial has been restarted for you. We end your trial for you if you disconnect your Shopify store from Sellbrite during your free trial period, but it’s all good now and ready to use. In the future, please contact our support team, who can help you out.

LapidaryCentral

So far this app is effortlessly syncing my Shopfy to my eBay and Etsy store. This has increased my sales by quite a bit! There are a couple features that don't make sense, such as being unable to edit a lot of info on drafts before you publish them, but otherwise much better than their competitors. Tried other apps before this one and they screwed up my selling platforms. This is the only one so far that actually does its job, and does it well.

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're happy to hear Sellbrite has helped your business grow! Regarding not being able to edit draft listings, it sounds like you have a template applied, which is controlling the listing data. Unapplying the template will allow you to edit. Our support team can help you with this, if you need it.

Rocky Mountain Glass Crafts

I have two etsy stores, two eBay stores, two shopify stores and an Amazon presence. It would not be possible to manage inventory on 4,000 products across seven channels without this robust system.

I am a one person business sending and receiving 400-600 items every week. Using Sellbrite allows me to have a central hub to manage all of my inventory tasks.

I check in in the morning and at a glance, I can see how many orders I have to ship that morning. It's the first stop of my day.

When I receive stock, I update the stock quantities in Sellbrite and it automatically sends them to eBay, Shopify and Amazon. I do have to manually update etsy but that's only a couple of clicks per item.

I'm excited that they have merged with GoDaddy and hopeful that at some point this will be a central hub for my bookkeeping activities as well.

I tried other inventory management systems before I tried this one. They were clunky and frustrating.

I'm a social media e-commerce influencer and send a lot of people to this utility. It's expensive but click around for some great deals. I could not run my small businesses without sellbrite!

Get to where the buyers are! Sellbrite will allow you to do that!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to be able to help you with your business, and we appreciate you and value you as our customer.

FaceMasksWithLove.Com

Superb Experience!

I am really impressed with Sellbrite! Lots of useful features within their control panel. We use it mainly for Etsy, Ebay and Shopify integration.

Easy to use control panel. Very accurate and fast syncing. Pulls all the data we need. Most of the times results were almost immediate.

Great control panel dashboard that shows us our revenue breakdown and other statistics. Very helpful!

As for the support team, what can i say. These guy's really take their business seriously.

The have a relaxed friendly tone and attitude in their support messages which makes working with them really great!

They are really eager to help and pointed us in the right direction with options and solutions. Things which we thought was not possible, they sugested solutions and features that helped us with what we needed.

Excellent! Well worth the subscription and i know we're in good hands with them, I recommend them 100%!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to be able to help you with your business, especially given the kind of work you're doing. We appreciate you and value you as our customer.

So Real Beauty

Sellbrite has allowed our business to expand , we originally where two companies and due to sellbrite and their staff we where able to integrate our inventory quickly upon merger. Thanks !!!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to be able to help you expand your business, and we appreciate you and value you as our customer.

PilotMall.com

I like the concept. This app sounds great in writing, but sadly this version of Sellbrite can't scale (yet). To explain:

Sellbrite for Shopify considers Shopify the "Source of Truth". This concept is fantastic... but as you may be aware, data in Shopify is limited. For starters, the following fields are not imported into Sellbrite (Manufacturer, Model Number, Package Dims, MSRP) because they don't exist in Shopify. As well, bullet points on features and other supplemental data used by marketplaces don't exist in Shopify so you can't add them easily to Sellbrite. There is no way to import supplemental data into Sellbrite via CSV. There is also no way to map Shopify metafields with this data to Sellbrite.

In order to get all info into Sellbrite, you would need to manually go to every product description and add the missing data by hand… We have over 4,000 product pages, so this is not an option.

I've been told the feature of mapping metafields is in the works and should be available in the coming weeks. Once this feature is added this will do everything that we need it to.

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and the great rating! We appreciate you and the feedback you've provider, which helps us make Sellbrite better for everyone!

Green Family Jewels LLC

I have been using this app for 6 months now and it has truly saved me lots of time! This is such a great asset to my business as I cross-sell on multiple third party sites. It is user friendly, the agents are very nice and helpful, and the pricing is great! I recommend this company to infinity and beyond!

April 27, 2020

Thanks Green Family Jewels! We appreciate your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10