Sellbrite

Sellbrite

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
November 30, 2022

A very good app for inventory sync across the all channels. Very smooth and professional onboarding guide. The customer support it is very professional you just need to give them time and they will help. I am happy with this app.

Store Feng Shui
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Sellbrite replied December 1, 2022

We're thrilled to see this 5 star rating and review for our app! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us.

Edited September 21, 2022

It's not perfect but a great option for small businesses at this price point. You'll need a lot of time and patience, setting up your inventory in this app. Doesn't always work well with Etsy. However their team seems to constantly try to make improvements in the app. They have fixed some important bugs in the last month. Jordan from their customer support team was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Velikaya Collection
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sellbrite replied August 16, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and the wonderful 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear about your positive experiences working with our live support teams, and that you were able to get up and running despite the initial frustration.

August 10, 2022

I have been using Sellbrite for over 4 years now. Whenever I need help, their integrated app allows me to contact someone live very quickly. Even on the weekends when Sellbrite is supposed to be closed, a tech support person will still help me. Great customer service all of these years. No regrets at all.

AlohaClothes
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Sellbrite replied August 11, 2022

Thank you for sticking with us for over 4 years, and for this wonderful 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear about your positive experiences working with our live support teams!

July 13, 2022

Complex operations require complex software. A match made in heaven. Thank you so much for this app..

Hgenaro
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 17, 2022

I’ve been doing e-commerce since the early days and these guys have always had what I needed... Thanks.

GemArt
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 16, 2022

Had to switch to using all their apps instead of Shopify apps. Also have to use their website. Good one.

Exotius
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 14, 2022

I didn’t like that I had to spend a bunch of time installing it. After that it was good. Thank you...

ESEC
Time spent using app: 5 days
Sellbrite replied June 14, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating and review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support teams with any questions or concerns.

June 13, 2022

Enjoying using the app. Works well enough. Customer support is amazing and the app dashboard is very easy to use.

Embrace Footwear
Time spent using app: 3 months
Sellbrite replied June 14, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful rating & review! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your time with our program.

June 11, 2022

This app wants to be a jack of all trades, but really it’s a master of none. However, I liked it's features.

Edenhurst
Time spent using app: 10 days
Sellbrite replied June 14, 2022

We're glad that you're a fan of our app features. If you have any questions about the features & capabilities of the program, feel free to reach out to our live teams and we'll be happy to assist you. Thank you for the 5 stars!

January 28, 2022

The app is good. We had issues integrating our listings with Etsy, and sent an email to support, and they replied back the same day. We figured out how to do it on our own, and ended up not replying back to Sellbrite's email, and they sent us another email to make sure our issue was resolved. We loved this, it showed that they really cared about addressing our issue, and were persistent to follow up with us. Customer service support is how we determine whether an app is a keeper or not, and they were awesome!

Adore the Decor
Time spent using app: 24 days
Sellbrite replied January 31, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy that you were able to figure it out on your own, but our support team is always there just in case you need them. Thank you again for the 5-star review!