Helps sell on more channels
SellerCloud is integrated with over 50 sales channels and you can synchronize your inventory across all of these channels.
SellerCloud has many built-in 3PL integrations allowing you to sync inventory and fulfill orders using various warehouses.
SellerCloud's warehouse management system called Skustack can be used to track inventory from a mobile device, improving accuracy.
SellerCloud's integration with Shopify makes it easy to list items to your Shopify website. We support posting multiple listing types such as individual products, bundles, kits and variations to your Shopify store. Multiple website listings can be linked to a single SKU with SellerCloud's unique shadowing capabilities. Being able to post products in various configurations allows you to maintain the integrity of your inventory and simplify multiple aspects of your ecommerce operation.
Product attributes including description, images and categories can be managed from within SellerCloud. Inventory and pricing are also synced to Shopify automatically.
SellerCloud can also manage and process Shopify orders, including shipping and packing slips. Some of our key integration features include but are not limited to:
- Publish New Listings
- Automatic Update of Inventory And Price
- Automatic Download of Shopify Orders
- Cancellation and Tel_Number_Homes Managed Directly from Sellercloud
- Automatic Tracking Updates
- Full Shopify Product Management
- Tool to Sync Website Price with Amazon Price to Avoid Amazon Policy Violations
- Authorize and Capture Support
- Shopify API Inventory Management
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
$0.25 per order
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.