SellerSkills

Multichannel Listing, Inventory, and Order Management Software

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Suthern Picker

Good people to work with. Works with you to fix any problems. App is easy to use and set up. Thank you!

WickyDeez

As we are new at testing SellerSkills app, we came across a few hurdles trying to connect with our Etsy store and some other areas that had a few bugs in their app. However Lucy from SellerSkills has been nothing short of being one of the best support specialists we've ever come across. She took the time to go through all our concerns and address them one by one with very useful information. She also provided video guide responses to our questions which was so helpful. Lucy also arranged to have the bugs in their app that we raised fixed in such a short time and further enhanced the SellerSkill app to offer better and easier options. There is still some room for improvement but when comparing this app to many others on the app store, SellerSkills takes the cake. They will take on new suggestions and actually apply it and respond with proper support. We highly recommend SellerSkills and we will continue to use their services happily. Thanks so much, Lucy

AMANG NY INC

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is just a great app to work with.
Strongly recommend those who are looking for scaling a business.

September 12, 2021

Thanks for your review.
Please check our last updates about ETSY, Google shopping connections.

OEM Drone Parts Tested Certified Parts

I have tried most of the so-called eBay connector apps, promising a lot but keep playing the blame game. if they cant do something they will blame it on the other system. Seller Skills have been different since the time i joined and they have been improving a lot. in a very short span of time, they will become the top installed app for marketplace connections. we have a huge inventory and it was very difficult for other apps to do what Seller Skills has done for us. some apps messed up my inventory and active listings and other apps just got my account suspended. I was so worried as I had to cancel more orders than i could ship because of overselling. 15 min Sync time and seamless connectivity are what i have for all my accounts. I thank Paul and Maria for their extraordinary support in making this happen.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review!

We're happy you're pleased with both our app and support. We work hard on both!

Got Laptop Parts - Tested, Certified

I have used nembol, Codisto, Ebay, Inkfrog, and others but they couldnt match my requirements. they claimed many things but their apps are not built to handle large inventories and multiple accounts like mine. Some messed up my ebay accounts, some just got my account suspended. When I came to seller skills i wasnt sure if they would be able to manage such large inventories but i am amazed. they not only managing multiple ebay accounts but they also did a lot of customization for us. now i feel confident that i have the best app to manage multiple ebay accounts. Thanks to Paul and Maria they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for your review.

We appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution.
Thanks for using SellerSkills :)