SellerSkills

SellerSkills | Reviews

by SellerSkills

Make your multichannel sales on Amazon, eBay, Walmart easier

Nusteel

It's been a great experience until know because SellerSkills has allowed us to start selling on several different marketplaces in less than 1 - 2 months since we decide to start using it. I totally recommend SellerSkills if you're a small - medium business looking to expand your sales channel presence.

Petite Life Boutique

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless. Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Rio Best Hair

Easy to use, unlimited cross-platform account linking, no extra cost. Automatically sync inventory to avoid overselling. Dasboard interface detailed statistics, easy to track my business activities!

elclassica

I love that I don't have to think about my inventory - orders are updated automatically across multiple channels which gives me time to manage other things.

peaceorpieceent

The biggest plus about Sellerskills is when they says that sync your inventory over multiple selling platforms they really do mean it! We have not over sold one item - which is saving us so much time and money and our inventory has never been more organized!

Benetero

While the app is already powerful as it is, I'm very excited to see what additional features and integrations SellerSkills has in store in the near future.

tagmole

It has helped to centralize and sync my inventory between 3 different selling channels, along with easy posting from one shop to the other.

Girl Glamor

Inventory management was a huge problem for me. Overselling was problem and keeping track of all the items I have on all the channels was a very time consuming task. Now, all I have to do is input my inventory into Sellerskills and all of my products are taken care of on all the channels I have.

Bikah ELene

Managing inventory items across multiple selling channels was a daily challenge and very time consuming. SellerSkills has eliminated the hassle of inventory management. Our inventory is imported into one place and SellerSkillstake care of the rest.
The sales dashboard is awesome as we can see all our sales channels in once place and measure performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.

Sakhoskin

Works well to keep track of inventory and listings on various channels. Thank you so much for making such a great app.

Previous 1 3