SellerSkills

Make your multichannel sales on Amazon, eBay, Walmart easier

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Haydam Capital, LLC

I sell on multiple channels and SellerSkills keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, SellerSkills also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution.

Sweetscoops

This is a great app! Makes selling on more than one marketplace a lot easier. They have been very helpful when I have contacted them with questions.

Raza Multiple Services (RMS)

I used to struggle with just listing on my eBay store, but now with SellerSkills I've been able to add Shopify and Walamrt stores and double my product exposure. I have less stress and fewer work hours than I did with just one store, before SellerSkills. Give it a try!

Home Treated

It syncs all inventory levels on all of our sales channels, making it easy for us to know when an item is low or out of stock. This app is highly useful and saves so much time on inventory. Would highly recommend.

Donnetta Home & Fitness

If you only use SellerSkills to synchronize inventories among online storefronts, it is the best money you will spend. But ecomdash is much more than an inventory management program. There are also well designed modules for listing management, order management, and reports.

Rira Smith

This software is very simple to use, their customer service is very detailed although never live. For very little money you can manage all of your market place listings in one place with ease. If you want to, you can take time and learn to use templates and other features.

Nusteel

It's been a great experience until know because SellerSkills has allowed us to start selling on several different marketplaces in less than 1 - 2 months since we decide to start using it. I totally recommend SellerSkills if you're a small - medium business looking to expand your sales channel presence.

Petite Life Boutique

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless. Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Rio Best Hair

Easy to use, unlimited cross-platform account linking, no extra cost. Automatically sync inventory to avoid overselling. Dasboard interface detailed statistics, easy to track my business activities!

elclassica

I love that I don't have to think about my inventory - orders are updated automatically across multiple channels which gives me time to manage other things.

Previous 1 3 4