Selling Point

Selling Point | Reviews

by ICEE Social

Migrate unlimited Gift Cards from any Website or POS

Run4It

This app has worked great for us to import codes from previous Magento2 and POS systems. Great and speedy support too from Mark!

DIY BAR

This app worked amazingly! We moved 800+ gift cards from Square to Shopify in less than 30 minutes. All you need to do is export your .csv file from your old POS, configure it in Google Sheets or Excel, add it to the .csv template they provided, and import it! I had a few questions and customer service was right on top of it to get them answered! I will definitely use this app again if and when I ever need to.

November 7, 2021

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help and we can’t wait to hear about all of your success in the future.

sun dried apparel

Super thankful for this app. I migrated my store from Square Space to Shopify and had no way to migrate the hundreds of gift cards we had in our old shop. This app literally saved the day for our store. Highly recommend it!