Selling Point

Migrate unlimited Gift Cards from any Website or POS

$49.99/month

Selling Point Migrate unlimited Gift Cards from any Website/POS

The Burlap Penguin

Amazing help! Fast response and helped ease my gift card migration frustrations. They couldn't of made it any easier!

Marks Pantry

I had been told by Shopify that there was no way to bulk import my existing gift cards. I was looking at a daunting task of importing 1300+ cards one at a time. This would have cost me hundreds in labor. I was so happy to find Selling Point. I had a couple of questions and Mark responded quickly and offered his help if I needed it. The import went perfectly and saved me an enormous amount of tedious work. Highly recommend!

March 3, 2022

You're so welcome, so glad to help you with your migration! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for such a kind thoughtful review.

Antonellis Cheese

I used this app a couple of times. The first time was when our company was onboarding onto the Shopify platform. ICEE Social made it so easy. The second time was when a customer wanted to order hundreds of gift cards for their annual company bonuses. Very user friendly.

January 21, 2022

Hi John,

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We had the best time building your store and migrating you over.

Best,

ICEE Social

The Keep Refillery

I was super skeptical about getting all our gift cards over without any issues. Mark and the team at Selling Point made it super seamless and easy. I migrated from Square who were VERY reluctant to give me the information I needed for a successful transition. Mark assured me I could get what I needed from them and told me exactly what to ask for in order to get Square's "rather daft" support team to help me. Without Selling Point being right by my side through the whole process I'm not sure I would have had the know how. But it didn't matter. He answered emails instantly, got on video calls straight away and walked me through the whole process in a calm, courteous and professional manner. The only stress I had was from Square, the Selling Point app is sound and 100% works. No matter what system you are converting from, know that you can trust the super smart, helpful pros at Selling Point!

January 14, 2022

Hi Jacquie,

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! We are excited for you guys to be completely migrated over to Shopify and looking forward to updates with your new Omnichannel set up! You were a pleasure to work with and please let us know if you need anything else!

Best,

Mark

Run4It

This app has worked great for us to import codes from previous Magento2 and POS systems. Great and speedy support too from Mark!

DIY BAR

This app worked amazingly! We moved 800+ gift cards from Square to Shopify in less than 30 minutes. All you need to do is export your .csv file from your old POS, configure it in Google Sheets or Excel, add it to the .csv template they provided, and import it! I had a few questions and customer service was right on top of it to get them answered! I will definitely use this app again if and when I ever need to.

November 7, 2021

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help and we can’t wait to hear about all of your success in the future.