SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Shower Spa

Awesome application, I think is one of the best on the market in its type. Thank you all for the amazing service.

Beard Care Store

I think I will use for long and it can help me to grow my business. Definitely recommend. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Pimshi

I am very unhappy with this app ! When I installed it, it added it an extra paypal button on my product which replaced the buy it now button. Even after I disabled and deleted the app, this paypal button stayed !! I'm not satisfied at all

April 19, 2020

The issue is not related to our app because the buy now button dynamically changes to reflect the customer's preferred accelerated checkout method. Please view this instruction https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout

Key Smart

Highly recommend this app. This app is the best on Shopify. It works great, looks amazing. Excellent customer service!

PlentyFresh

After installing and uninstalling several apps that wasn't fulfilling my need i came upon this. This looks very complete and promising ! Easy to use, intuitive really.

Allure Cosmetics

This app is brilliant, multi-functional that suit all the needs. Fingers crossed for many sales. I would highly recommend.

Such Skincare

The support customer service for this app is amazing! Very fast response and so helpful. All queries resolved. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Vintaj

The customer service is amazing. They got back to me and helped me solve a really specific question that I had right away. This app does a TON of stuff...highly recommended!

Ogden Beauty Supply

I tried several apps before I found selly and I am so glad that I did. Not only is it super easy to use, is affordable, does everything I need -- they are so wonderful to work with. They responded to all my questions so quickly and were so helpful and willing to go the extra mile. I am so glad I found this app.

My Doggy Boutique

Exactly what my shop needs, really easy to configure, very efficient... Thank you so much for your awesome service.