SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

PocoPet Packable Dog Carrier

Absolutely LOVE Selly! It provides so many options - upsells, bundles, and more. I use most of the options, and Selly has increased my AOV significantly. Plus, the developers are SO helpful with questions and customization requests. Highly recommend this app.

Mag Illustrated

Awesome app. You will see improved ROI almost immediately. They even customized my fonts to match my theme. Very satisfied!!!

eOne Heavy

Great support and great app! Very fast with response when needed help on instillation and app works very well for bundling items.

Miniso CA

I would say the app does exactly what we expect it to do. Simple & pretty easy to use, although the design is outdated imo. HOWEVER, the customer service/support is absolutely unhelpful & unprofessional. I need them to help create my bundle as single product and they reply with a 1 liner support email. Basically they told me to create new product with their special tag. OK. Did that. Had 8 bundles. Only 1 shows available. Asked them again. They blamed us on having no stock for products inside the bundles. I checked. We have more than enough inventory. Asked them again. THEY ASKED ME WHAT DID I CHECK. Been on and on for 6+ emails with one-liner replies from their support. The disrespectfulness to customers is beyond me. Update: They sent me emails & private msg asking me to remove the review. It's shady as hell. The answer is no. Reason: I am complaining about their customer service, and the way they dragged the conversation is rude.

February 2, 2021

The products are out of stock as in the attached screenshots:
Please check the inventory carefully

Garden Movement

This app has already allowed me to discontinue use of a couple of other apps and save money each month, and i've only scratched the surface of what it can do. On top of that, the app is detail oriented, with a great user interface in addition to a simple back end. I had a question for the developers, and not only did they answer same day, but they logged into my shopify store and made the fix for me. I'm 100% happy with this app, and have bought it for my second Shopify store too!

Heralogie

Alright, so I did have some problems at first with the app. I wanted to offer something on the "wholesale" tab with a quantity break. The way it is set up currently is non-intuitive. I stand by that. The message as is does not really incentivize the buyer. I had set it up incorrectly at first and buyers were getting huge discounts. You have go to in and change the offer message in order for it to make sense. That being said, the customer support is very good. I wanted to be fair and edit my bad review, but also deduct a star for the trouble it caused initially.

SockiSocki

Use it for incremental discounts, based on units purchased. Buy 6 units get 150$ off, buy 9 get 250$ off. Only app that solved this. Support is first class. Recommend.

Espuma y Brocha

I tried a half-dozen apps for promotions, bundles, up-sell etc and none did all I needed so I was using 3 different apps, some of which were akward to use and ugly. Selly allowed me to get rid of the other three and do everything in one app, saving me money in the process. It is also easier easier to use and produces nicer looking widgets. I'm very happy that I found this app!

NAMED collective

Fantastic app. Offers everything you need and EVEN BETTER customer support. Help with absolutely anything needed and super quick with responding. Could not be more pleased

New Green Nutrition

Excellent service. We installed the app during Thanksgiving day and the developer still replied and assisted with the installation. The app is easy to use and has a lot of functions that seamlessly intergrated. 5 stars are well earned