SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The front solution to increase sales in many ways

Masterbuilt Manufacturing LLC

Prompt customer support and app provides multiple options to generate additional sales. We use it for different methods to drive incremental sales.

EduPLAYtion

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app and amazing customer service :) very professional support with lightning fast replies that hit the right spot!

prettyclick

Location Nepal

I used almost every app on the app store. This is by far the best. easy to use,customer service is awesome and it works. Many other apps seems to have bug, i wasted lot of time contacting they support. this is just perfect

Meglio

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Selly is a great app to increase customer basket size and support is very helpful and very quick to reply back. I Highly recommend Selly!

LASHFINITI

This App is AMAZING! Definitely, recommend getting. MY AOV has skyrocketed and I was able to get back a lot of customers that abandoned checkout. Highly Recommend! Customer service was fast and useful. They literally did all the work for me and sent me screenshots of proof so I didnt even have to exit the email to check. A+ APP!
Thank you, Selly!

luckypeach.co

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's a bit difficult to navigate, but it's a really great app overall. This app is definitely worth $15 a month! I'm still on the free trial but I'm going to keep the subscription.

EDIT: I got in touch with customer support and they were super helpful!! Once you actually sit down for about 30-45 minutes and really learn the app, it's incredible. There's a lot of features, which is why you actually need to learn the program, but it is definitely worth your while. This app literally does the work of three, I highly recommend downloading it.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Selly interface is simple like Shopify admin interface. We will check your case to make it even better.

ekoko-handmade

Location Vietnam

We are this app for some time now and it has a lot of possibilities build in one. You need a bit of getting used to it but the support is fast and correct. Happy with it!

Vaporever Australia

Location Australia

I can't say enough good things about how great this app is and how fantastic the support is! If I could give 10 stars I would! Installed the app this morning and it's so user friendly, support is there for any questions and also helped me set it up until late this evening. My store is functioning amazingly with quantity break discounts across multiple products, visual modifications to show savings, motivators and brings another dimension to the website which allows you to easily offer great deals that WILL entice your customers to purchase! It's so impressive we have installed this app onto our other website and got rid of the old quantity breaks app we have used for years! 10/10!

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

We give Selly a 5 star rating because it is an excellent app, but that does not mean it is perfect. We recommend it fully and are current subscribers. We are happy with its functionality and the support we received.

That being said, we have had to be in contact with support quite a bit and there were issues, but generally they fixed the issues within a day or less each time. There is room for improvement but overall, Selly does what it does well (eventually) and after much searching, we found them to be the best for us.

Give Selly a try.

BlankHockeyJerseys.com

Came across Selly while searching for a quantity discount app for my store. If you're looking for a quantity discount app, look no further! Not only does the app create awesome and easy to use volume pricing options, it also has a complete tool box of other marketing tools like related products, upsells, motivators, and more. No latency or server issues like I've experienced with other apps, either...everything calls up seamlessly, fast, without errors, and inventory sync is quick. Oh, and the responsiveness and service from the Treedify team is excellent, too! Seriously, after some of the issues I experienced with several other apps, I'd give Selly 6 stars if I could. Well done!