SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

luckypeach.co

It's a bit difficult to navigate, but it's a really great app overall. This app is definitely worth $15 a month! I'm still on the free trial but I'm going to keep the subscription.

EDIT: I got in touch with customer support and they were super helpful!! Once you actually sit down for about 30-45 minutes and really learn the app, it's incredible. There's a lot of features, which is why you actually need to learn the program, but it is definitely worth your while. This app literally does the work of three, I highly recommend downloading it.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Selly interface is simple like Shopify admin interface. We will check your case to make it even better.

ekoko-handmade

We are this app for some time now and it has a lot of possibilities build in one. You need a bit of getting used to it but the support is fast and correct. Happy with it!

Vaporever Australia

I can't say enough good things about how great this app is and how fantastic the support is! If I could give 10 stars I would! Installed the app this morning and it's so user friendly, support is there for any questions and also helped me set it up until late this evening. My store is functioning amazingly with quantity break discounts across multiple products, visual modifications to show savings, motivators and brings another dimension to the website which allows you to easily offer great deals that WILL entice your customers to purchase! It's so impressive we have installed this app onto our other website and got rid of the old quantity breaks app we have used for years! 10/10!

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

We give Selly a 5 star rating because it is an excellent app, but that does not mean it is perfect. We recommend it fully and are current subscribers. We are happy with its functionality and the support we received.

That being said, we have had to be in contact with support quite a bit and there were issues, but generally they fixed the issues within a day or less each time. There is room for improvement but overall, Selly does what it does well (eventually) and after much searching, we found them to be the best for us.

Give Selly a try.

BlankHockeyJerseys.com

Came across Selly while searching for a quantity discount app for my store. If you're looking for a quantity discount app, look no further! Not only does the app create awesome and easy to use volume pricing options, it also has a complete tool box of other marketing tools like related products, upsells, motivators, and more. No latency or server issues like I've experienced with other apps, either...everything calls up seamlessly, fast, without errors, and inventory sync is quick. Oh, and the responsiveness and service from the Treedify team is excellent, too! Seriously, after some of the issues I experienced with several other apps, I'd give Selly 6 stars if I could. Well done!

Alternativa Webshop

Most useful app, replaces 2-3 different apps. It even has a loyalty program. Best support ever. Developer fulfilled my every single wish. Highly recommended.

Makeup Weapons

Hi i am dyslexic so find it hard to understand written instructions sometimes these developers help me all the time and are super patient with me I really appreciate all the support it was literally the only app I could find that totally suited our purporse

Wellements

Wonderful customer service and always willing to help with customizations and changes! The app works great for wholesale and discounts!

Vua Bán Lẻ

5 stars service . Lightning fast and very helpful. This app included all feature that i ever needed.

Gezonder.nu

So far very good. Loads of features at affordable prices. Fast support to do some design tweaks etc.