SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hope Mattress

Just started using this app but so far seems to work great and does what we have been needing. Customer service is even better.

FEY Cosmetics

We are using this app since December 2020 and we can only recommend it to anyone who wants performance and features for the great price! The app is fast and we never noticed any negative performance impact on our shop. The support is second to none; when needed we get answers in less than 5 hours and they always have a good solution.

ERA Department Stores

Location Cyprus

This is an excellent App for automatic Discounts, Adding Free Gifts to bag, Making sure offers don't overlap with each other... it does everything! Just what we needed. The support team is what makes all the difference though! They are super and fast and such a huge help! We asked for customizations and they were done sometimes in less than 5 minutes! The support team bring the to a whole other level ! Well Done ! Excellent! Highly Recommend!

Record Roots

This is an excellent app. It's the only one I'm aware of which allows you do quantity discounts & stack additional discounts. The support is also excellent. I needed help displaying the discount code box on the cart page and they responded & fixed within 15 minutes of my support request. Highly recommended!

Caterpillar Workwear

The customer service is excellent. I didn't have an issue with the app. I was wanting to setup my promotion a certain way. I gave them the details, they made a few adjustments and now I can run my promotion. Thank you for the quick turnaround.

TheFatChance

I'm using the app for a few days only, but have to say that the customer support is very fast in answering my questions and solving the issues. Thanks!

Noritsu Singapore Online Store

Location Singapore

Update: After giving the review, they actually helps to solve the problem for me. Now it works better for me, Thanks!
This app really help to upsells the products.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

We used this app to add a free gift with purchase. Their customer service is extremely fast. We had many requests and revisions and they have been nothing but helpful getting us up and running. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Kettle Village

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app for creating promotions, special pricing, free shipping and free gifts. We also use the bundling feature and add-ons with much success. Selly's Support team is very responsive to questions and has helped adjust coding on our site as per our request and specifications on numerous occasions. Very happy store owner!

Merch MRKT

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is in my top ten must have list. Straight forward interface, great features for sales, bundles, upselling and gifting all in one app. You can schedule and create secret links or wholesale pricing. All at a Great Value!