SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

TheFatChance

I'm using the app for a few days only, but have to say that the customer support is very fast in answering my questions and solving the issues. Thanks!

Noritsu Singapore Online Store

Update: After giving the review, they actually helps to solve the problem for me. Now it works better for me, Thanks!
This app really help to upsells the products.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

We used this app to add a free gift with purchase. Their customer service is extremely fast. We had many requests and revisions and they have been nothing but helpful getting us up and running. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Kettle Village

Great app for creating promotions, special pricing, free shipping and free gifts. We also use the bundling feature and add-ons with much success. Selly's Support team is very responsive to questions and has helped adjust coding on our site as per our request and specifications on numerous occasions. Very happy store owner!

Merch MRKT

This app is in my top ten must have list. Straight forward interface, great features for sales, bundles, upselling and gifting all in one app. You can schedule and create secret links or wholesale pricing. All at a Great Value!

Bioloka

Amazing app. Solved all our needs and even more amazing support. Very quick and helpful responses. 100% recommended

FidgiPops

The app is very useful. Has so many features that have really helped increase the average order value and the customer service is brilliant!

Butter Be Mine

This is a great app and great support! Check it out: ButterBeMine.com They are fast and helpful when issues arise, although there were very few issues.

Modbrix

Great support. Is very fast and has a solution for all our issues. So we can recommend it to all who want a great Upsell App with a really good support.

MyNewbornStar

For me, it has more than needed. Works smooth, very adaptable and huge variety of possibilities, especially for wholesale but including everything else you need to concerning discounts. I wanted some adjustments and different placings - the customer service is a marvelous experience. Fast, competent, clear - things just get done! I do not use much of it, but absolutely worth the price.