SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bioloka

Amazing app. Solved all our needs and even more amazing support. Very quick and helpful responses. 100% recommended

FidgiPops

The app is very useful. Has so many features that have really helped increase the average order value and the customer service is brilliant!

Butter Be Mine

This is a great app and great support! Check it out: ButterBeMine.com They are fast and helpful when issues arise, although there were very few issues.

Modbrix

Great support. Is very fast and has a solution for all our issues. So we can recommend it to all who want a great Upsell App with a really good support.

MyNewbornStar

For me, it has more than needed. Works smooth, very adaptable and huge variety of possibilities, especially for wholesale but including everything else you need to concerning discounts. I wanted some adjustments and different placings - the customer service is a marvelous experience. Fast, competent, clear - things just get done! I do not use much of it, but absolutely worth the price.

LAMBERTALL

It was a fantastic support from Treedify that I had three issues in a row and each issue was fixed within hours! I greatly appreciate such prompt responses and solutions. We've using app Selly for a few months, the power, stability and complex of functions are great, thank you!

PocoPet Packable Dog Carrier

Absolutely LOVE Selly! It provides so many options - upsells, bundles, and more. I use most of the options, and Selly has increased my AOV significantly. Plus, the developers are SO helpful with questions and customization requests. Highly recommend this app.

Mag Illustrated

Awesome app. You will see improved ROI almost immediately. They even customized my fonts to match my theme. Very satisfied!!!

eOne Heavy

Great support and great app! Very fast with response when needed help on instillation and app works very well for bundling items.

Garden Movement

This app has already allowed me to discontinue use of a couple of other apps and save money each month, and i've only scratched the surface of what it can do. On top of that, the app is detail oriented, with a great user interface in addition to a simple back end. I had a question for the developers, and not only did they answer same day, but they logged into my shopify store and made the fix for me. I'm 100% happy with this app, and have bought it for my second Shopify store too!