SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

LAMBERTALL

It was a fantastic support from Treedify that I had three issues in a row and each issue was fixed within hours! I greatly appreciate such prompt responses and solutions. We've using app Selly for a few months, the power, stability and complex of functions are great, thank you!

PocoPet Packable Dog Carrier

Absolutely LOVE Selly! It provides so many options - upsells, bundles, and more. I use most of the options, and Selly has increased my AOV significantly. Plus, the developers are SO helpful with questions and customization requests. Highly recommend this app.

Mag Illustrated

Awesome app. You will see improved ROI almost immediately. They even customized my fonts to match my theme. Very satisfied!!!

eOne Heavy

Great support and great app! Very fast with response when needed help on instillation and app works very well for bundling items.

Garden Movement

This app has already allowed me to discontinue use of a couple of other apps and save money each month, and i've only scratched the surface of what it can do. On top of that, the app is detail oriented, with a great user interface in addition to a simple back end. I had a question for the developers, and not only did they answer same day, but they logged into my shopify store and made the fix for me. I'm 100% happy with this app, and have bought it for my second Shopify store too!

SockiSocki

Use it for incremental discounts, based on units purchased. Buy 6 units get 150$ off, buy 9 get 250$ off. Only app that solved this. Support is first class. Recommend.

Espuma y Brocha

I tried a half-dozen apps for promotions, bundles, up-sell etc and none did all I needed so I was using 3 different apps, some of which were akward to use and ugly. Selly allowed me to get rid of the other three and do everything in one app, saving me money in the process. It is also easier easier to use and produces nicer looking widgets. I'm very happy that I found this app!

NAMED collective

Fantastic app. Offers everything you need and EVEN BETTER customer support. Help with absolutely anything needed and super quick with responding. Could not be more pleased

New Green Nutrition

Excellent service. We installed the app during Thanksgiving day and the developer still replied and assisted with the installation. The app is easy to use and has a lot of functions that seamlessly intergrated. 5 stars are well earned

School Mask Pack Dev

Support is super helpful and very efficient! the app works great and easy to setup! definitely, a 5star app!