SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

Ogden Beauty Supply

I tried several apps before I found selly and I am so glad that I did. Not only is it super easy to use, is affordable, does everything I need -- they are so wonderful to work with. They responded to all my questions so quickly and were so helpful and willing to go the extra mile. I am so glad I found this app.

Feel Fresh Forward

I really love this app. It includes all increase AOV apps. Not only that, support team very very fast when i need help. Highly recommend <3

Simply Serenity Co.

I cannot recommend this app enough. It is the best app I have ever used. It is easy to setup, intuitive and effective. The app does exactly what you need it to. The customer-facing interface is smooth and professional.

I am a new shop owner and I am cheap so I tried to stick to free apps. I ended up with 4-5 apps that overlap to get the full suite of features I needed. The shop UI got cluttered, and the different apps have slightly different styles, so the customer experience is a total mess.

This app does it all and does it better than any of the other apps. I am only 3 days in and still have 12 free trial days left, but I am going to be very happy paying $15 a month for this incredible tool.

My only suggestion to Treedify is to improve your customer service communications. While my support requests are always acted on quickly and effectively, the communication is short and abrupt. It can come off as unfriendly. When I read your response to customer feedback, I can tell that the person writing the responses is probably a developer and not trained in customer service skills. This is going to hurt you a lot when you want to grow the company.

TechXS Australia

Bundling your products made easy! A really simple app to use and integrates seamlessly with your website. Helped to increase our ATV in a major way.

WordWearer

Excellent, simple to use app with bundling, sale and wholesale features second to none. Support is quick, friendly and very helpful!

萌B殿堂

The customer support can solve my problems quickly and effectively. Also,
the staff is willing to help.

Brando

I've never left a review before but the customer service and response rate is the best i have ever seen! They deserve 5 stars alone. Now the app - also a fantastic app! very responsive on mobile and desktop. One of the most important apps i now use to manage my shop.

1987florist

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!!!

MassageChairPlanet.com

This is the most powerful app you'll find in the Shopify app section. If you can't make this app pay for itself, ask yourself what you're selling.

Besides that, the support I received on a one-off issue with a conflict on another app was more than stellar. 10/10.

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Awesome app!!!, I honestly think it's the best one I've found in Shopify, it works perfectly, has many options and the price is perfect! In addition to this, the support team is great, they have infinite patience and help in everything quickly! I recommend 100% !!!