SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Green-Goo kills black mould

The rewards program part of the app is stone age, buggy as hell and totally unusable- it frustrates clients and infuriates me as a businessman . I am sorely regretting adding that part of the app. Unfortunately the attitude of the support is arrogant at best. The instructions are written more as a sales pitch than to be actually useful. So much of the rest of the app is really good, but the rewards program is just awful. I'm very concerned this has cost me regular high spend customers.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. You do not have any offline store so that your POS reward can not work normally. Best regards.

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Unfortunately I need to give a bad review. This is technical issues and I want you to make it better as it is not a free app and make my business really bad.
Probably I will lose some money too as some of my customers won't purchase from me anymore...really annoying.

here it is:
Hi there,

two things I have realised and make me really upset.
First - When I make a bundle and one item has been sold out it take every single item from the bundle unavailable on my website. This is really ridiculous and the question is WHY??? I still want to sell those item to single sell. I have only realised and it makes my business down.
Obviously these item just stay in stock and I don't make sell. I speak about more than 1300 items and haven't got time to check when your app make my stock unavailable.

Second things . some customers don't receive motivator discount some does. I have received 3 complains and some customer probably don't even message me just close website and get upset. I am loosing money...
I am happy to send you screenshot and messages from customers. It make me more job to make refund and what ever they won't be happy anymore. even this is not my mistake. it is your and try to explain them this is out of my control.

Please fix this issues ASAP

This shouldn't be happened.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your time.
Our app never makes your products unavailable, as the product inventory is managed by your inventory app that may cause such issues.
Your feedback is always appreciated.

BP Tactical

This company is sending me spam emails to install their Shopify App. No thanks!!!! Remove me from your list