SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Yellow Box

Worst customer support ever! not worth the money, instead of fixing their app script the support ask me to delete the other apps because causing conflict with their apps, even though their script who causing an error on my site.

May 4, 2021

The script conflict is caused by another app. We've found a solution for this case. Thank you for your feedback.

Metaldetectingshop.com

I deleted this app and now a few of my collection pages have no pricing. I reached out to them and have not had a response yet.

March 31, 2021

Our app may not cause that issue. Please check your inbox and send us more information to check your case.

Pet Department SG

Been using the Selly app for months as they had the option to input discount code at carts page. However, recently a customer informed me about issues with the discount codes and we found many flaws. The discount code in carts aren't able to detect NEW or RETURNING customers. Approached customer service for help but didn't get much, slow replies with communication barrier too. Everything else was good though but time to find an alternative....

March 2, 2021

In offer setting, you can use customer eligibility option to offer automatic discounts for New and Returning customers like the attached screenshots:

Miniso CA

I would say the app does exactly what we expect it to do. Simple & pretty easy to use, although the design is outdated imo. HOWEVER, the customer service/support is absolutely unhelpful & unprofessional. I need them to help create my bundle as single product and they reply with a 1 liner support email. Basically they told me to create new product with their special tag. OK. Did that. Had 8 bundles. Only 1 shows available. Asked them again. They blamed us on having no stock for products inside the bundles. I checked. We have more than enough inventory. Asked them again. THEY ASKED ME WHAT DID I CHECK. Been on and on for 6+ emails with one-liner replies from their support. The disrespectfulness to customers is beyond me. Update: They sent me emails & private msg asking me to remove the review. It's shady as hell. The answer is no. Reason: I am complaining about their customer service, and the way they dragged the conversation is rude.

February 2, 2021

The products are out of stock as in the attached screenshots:
Please check the inventory carefully

Green-Goo kills black mould

The rewards program part of the app is stone age, buggy as hell and totally unusable- it frustrates clients and infuriates me as a businessman . I am sorely regretting adding that part of the app. Unfortunately the attitude of the support is arrogant at best. The instructions are written more as a sales pitch than to be actually useful. So much of the rest of the app is really good, but the rewards program is just awful. I'm very concerned this has cost me regular high spend customers.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. You do not have any offline store so that your POS reward can not work normally. Best regards.

BP Tactical

This company is sending me spam emails to install their Shopify App. No thanks!!!! Remove me from your list