SELLY UNITED

SELLY UNITED

by Treedify

The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS

TechXS Australia

Bundling your products made easy! A really simple app to use and integrates seamlessly with your website. Helped to increase our ATV in a major way.

WordWearer

Excellent, simple to use app with bundling, sale and wholesale features second to none. Support is quick, friendly and very helpful!

萌B殿堂

The customer support can solve my problems quickly and effectively. Also,
the staff is willing to help.

Brando

I've never left a review before but the customer service and response rate is the best i have ever seen! They deserve 5 stars alone. Now the app - also a fantastic app! very responsive on mobile and desktop. One of the most important apps i now use to manage my shop.

All For Kid

Awesome customer support! This app really converts more sales. There are so many helpful features. Thank you guys.

The Frozen Kingdom

Very useful and easy to set up! Nice service, nice overview of the product!!! Highly recommended to anyone!!!

1987florist

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!!!

MassageChairPlanet.com

This is the most powerful app you'll find in the Shopify app section. If you can't make this app pay for itself, ask yourself what you're selling.

Besides that, the support I received on a one-off issue with a conflict on another app was more than stellar. 10/10.

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Awesome app!!!, I honestly think it's the best one I've found in Shopify, it works perfectly, has many options and the price is perfect! In addition to this, the support team is great, they have infinite patience and help in everything quickly! I recommend 100% !!!

HEMP360

Finally an app that works well with our theme! This app offers amazing features and it is easy to use. Will be using in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7