SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Record Roots

This is an excellent app. It's the only one I'm aware of which allows you do quantity discounts & stack additional discounts. The support is also excellent. I needed help displaying the discount code box on the cart page and they responded & fixed within 15 minutes of my support request. Highly recommended!

DCY Shop

I used this app to up-sell products in my store.
This app is awesome! Super easy to use and looks really great.

Bubby Mart

We are very happy with the app.
A lot of helpful features make it highly valuable.
Really good job guys!

Caterpillar Workwear

The customer service is excellent. I didn't have an issue with the app. I was wanting to setup my promotion a certain way. I gave them the details, they made a few adjustments and now I can run my promotion. Thank you for the quick turnaround.

TheFatChance

I'm using the app for a few days only, but have to say that the customer support is very fast in answering my questions and solving the issues. Thanks!

FS Tools Co

The product bundles look so clean and professional like Amazon. Thank you so much. Well recommended!

Noritsu Singapore Online Store

Update: After giving the review, they actually helps to solve the problem for me. Now it works better for me, Thanks!
This app really help to upsells the products.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

We used this app to add a free gift with purchase. Their customer service is extremely fast. We had many requests and revisions and they have been nothing but helpful getting us up and running. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Kettle Village

Great app for creating promotions, special pricing, free shipping and free gifts. We also use the bundling feature and add-ons with much success. Selly's Support team is very responsive to questions and has helped adjust coding on our site as per our request and specifications on numerous occasions. Very happy store owner!

Merch MRKT

This app is in my top ten must have list. Straight forward interface, great features for sales, bundles, upselling and gifting all in one app. You can schedule and create secret links or wholesale pricing. All at a Great Value!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12