SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The front solution to increase sales in many ways

Tornillo De Cran

Great Costumer service, they make some changes i want for nothing and in few hours. Excelente servicio al cliente, les pedi unos cambios y lo hicieron en menos de 1 día.

Complete Unity Yoga

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a great app and the customer service is fantastic (always quick to respond and solve any issues)!

MadeOn Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This has become one of my favorite Shopify apps. It has helped increase my average order value because it easily offers my customers the opportunity to add a free item when they reach a certain minimum order dollar value. The help desk is very responsive to my questions and they are able to tweak small issues to make my website's look and feel run smoothly. I have tried several discount offer apps and this by far exceeds those apps.

Abita store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Recommend you try this one!
The best quantity and bundle discounts app I have ever used.
Love this app, makes discounts so easy to manage.

Cavallini Co Inc.,

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The developers reached out to me and each offers max product count has been raised to 15,000 products which is perfect for my store.

Mis Claire

Location Malaysia

This is a complete app you need to run the discount for a Shopify store. if there are duplicate discounts running, it will pick the higher discount for customers which is exactly what we need. So far, the support is fast and effective too.

Nicky Style

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am very happy with this app! Amazing features for upselling. Thank you so much!
I would highly recommend!

Listi Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really nice app! Working very good! I tried a lot of this kind of apps and this one is by far the best!

Princore GmbH

Location Germany

The app is great. Simple but very multifaceted. Customer Support is quick to respond and always finds solutions that fully satisfy.

One Great Coffee | Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans

After realizing I had not written a review about my experiences with Selly since signing on, I felt compelled to do so today. After spending the better part of a month reading all the reviews, articles, and whatever else I could get my hands on. The decision was made to go with Selly about two months ago. While other platforms at the time may have had shinier objects to offer, the ability to manipulate multiple discounts made the decision easy to go with Selly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14