SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Vintaj

The customer service is amazing. They got back to me and helped me solve a really specific question that I had right away. This app does a TON of stuff...highly recommended!

Ogden Beauty Supply

I tried several apps before I found selly and I am so glad that I did. Not only is it super easy to use, is affordable, does everything I need -- they are so wonderful to work with. They responded to all my questions so quickly and were so helpful and willing to go the extra mile. I am so glad I found this app.

My Doggy Boutique

Exactly what my shop needs, really easy to configure, very efficient... Thank you so much for your awesome service.

San Diego Tee

Application that I recommend. I installed it a few days ago and I'm already starting to get more sales.

Bling Wear

Very good app and incredibly fast and good customer service, one of the best I've seen. Highly recommended!

Feel Fresh Forward

I really love this app. It includes all increase AOV apps. Not only that, support team very very fast when i need help. Highly recommend <3

Simply Serenity Co.

I cannot recommend this app enough. It is the best app I have ever used. It is easy to setup, intuitive and effective. The app does exactly what you need it to. The customer-facing interface is smooth and professional.

I am a new shop owner and I am cheap so I tried to stick to free apps. I ended up with 4-5 apps that overlap to get the full suite of features I needed. The shop UI got cluttered, and the different apps have slightly different styles, so the customer experience is a total mess.

This app does it all and does it better than any of the other apps. I am only 3 days in and still have 12 free trial days left, but I am going to be very happy paying $15 a month for this incredible tool.

My only suggestion to Treedify is to improve your customer service communications. While my support requests are always acted on quickly and effectively, the communication is short and abrupt. It can come off as unfriendly. When I read your response to customer feedback, I can tell that the person writing the responses is probably a developer and not trained in customer service skills. This is going to hurt you a lot when you want to grow the company.

JamstartOnline

Effective way to increase value of shopping cart, which also increases profit. Very simple and easy to use.

TheBestStockroom

Perfect customer service. I have quite a lot of questions and always get fast email reply! Definitely recommend!

BrickAndCyber

Great App and customization possibilities. But most importantly, the support is just amazing and helps wherever they can!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8