SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MadeOn Skin Care

This has become one of my favorite Shopify apps. It has helped increase my average order value because it easily offers my customers the opportunity to add a free item when they reach a certain minimum order dollar value. The help desk is very responsive to my questions and they are able to tweak small issues to make my website's look and feel run smoothly. I have tried several discount offer apps and this by far exceeds those apps.

Abita store

Location China

Recommend you try this one!
The best quantity and bundle discounts app I have ever used.
Love this app, makes discounts so easy to manage.

Cavallini Co Inc.,

The developers reached out to me and each offers max product count has been raised to 15,000 products which is perfect for my store.

Mis Claire

Location Malaysia

This is a complete app you need to run the discount for a Shopify store. if there are duplicate discounts running, it will pick the higher discount for customers which is exactly what we need. So far, the support is fast and effective too.

Nicky Style

Location China

I am very happy with this app! Amazing features for upselling. Thank you so much!
I would highly recommend!

Listi Studio

Location China

Really nice app! Working very good! I tried a lot of this kind of apps and this one is by far the best!

Princore GmbH

The app is great. Simple but very multifaceted. Customer Support is quick to respond and always finds solutions that fully satisfy.

One Great Coffee | Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans

After realizing I had not written a review about my experiences with Selly since signing on, I felt compelled to do so today. After spending the better part of a month reading all the reviews, articles, and whatever else I could get my hands on. The decision was made to go with Selly about two months ago. While other platforms at the time may have had shinier objects to offer, the ability to manipulate multiple discounts made the decision easy to go with Selly!

Gospel Musicians

Just wanted to give an update on this app. This is by far one of the best apps on the appstore. It does so much and has made me so much money by using it. I'm very very happy with the app. Some suggestions for the developer to ads some closer Gempage integration and maybe update the graphics to some more modern looking buttons and icons. Either way, I am very grateful for this app!!! UPDATE: One of the best things about the app is that you can run Facebook ads and only have a sale for a specific link. This way new commers can get sales, but the regular customers are not affected and won't be able to see the sale. He also just updated my cart so that I can now have different tags per order, so now I can track all orders with the tag and see exactly how well a sale went.

CARZILLA

One of the few apps that integrate well with POS with fast weekend support even. Works well with multiple logics, inclusions and exclusions for tags and products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14