Gift Wrap ‑ Upsell Gift Wrap

Gift Wrap ‑ Upsell Gift Wrap

by Aperitive

Simple Gift Wrap with custom message and upsell option

Little Skye Children's Boutique

We have a lot of customers who want to add a gift message or gift wrap and we aren't able to do that within Shopify. This app has been the perfect solution and exactly what we needed. We needed some help with set up and support has been prompt and friendly. Highly recommend!

Relevé Fashion

Support helped us customize the app display so it matched our theme. The app works great and allows our customers to leave a gift message with their order. Exactly what we needed.

Angela Chick

I wanted to be able to let my customers send cards and gifts directly to their friends and include a gift message. This app does exactly that and it couldn't have been easier to set up. Really straightforward.

I wanted to make a small tweak to it and couldn't figure it out for myself so got in touch and it was sorted out super quick! Couldn't recommend the customer service more :)

Thanks so much :)

JackieB Design

Very nice app quick and easy to use, works well for customers for sending gifts. I did not need any support was able to download and use right away

Culture Cards

Great App for adding gift message to your order! Customer service has been perfect! Highly recommend.

ShelLizzie

Great app and great support. They helped us with the installation and we were glad to find that it works well Ajax carts with cart drawers .

cyclesdirect.net

Does what we need. Simple, effective and easy to use. The popup displays well on all devices. What more can I say.

Fixed Gear Frenzy

This app is simple to setup and offers exactly what we need by allowing customers to inform us to send their orders as a gift. Highly recommended!