Sendcloud , 233 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 15 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 november 2023

Han actualizado los planes a peor. Tienes distintos planes y no hay mejora de precio en ninguno de ellos, solo hay que hacer el cálculo de los envíos, creo que nos toman por tontos... han subido los precios de todo y como te pases de las etiquetas te cobran más del doble. No la recomiendo.

Z Drinks
Spanien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
11 januari 2024

ik doe alles wat ze zeggen maar een koppeling met shopify lukt niet ..
op youtube gekeken en ook hun eigen website maar op geen enkele mannier wil het werken.

Pompilove
4 dagar användning av appen
4 oktober 2023

Very disapointed by their service, they just announced they will double my subscription fee and I will have less features than before. I have been a loyal customer since 2020, shared feedback on improvements but you lost my faith and loyalty. Hopefully a bell will ring and you will put customer satisfaction as one of your priorities... this before money ;-)

Sorry but I can't accept paying twice for a service with less features.

Les P'tits Canons
Belgien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
19 september 2023

At the beginning everything was nice, but their service has been worsening over the last months.
It takes them over a week to let you know where a parcel has been delivered. It happens, more and more, that parcels are left at some neighbour and the information of where exactly the parcel has been left is not provided.
We have to manually request this info, and we get it a week later, which is not acceptable.
Also, upon the worsening service of the carriers, they keep on saying that it's not their fault, that they are only in between. But if I work directly with a carrier, at least I have an account manager at which I can make complaints.
With Sendcloud, they say that Carriers don't accept complaints about missing pick-ups for example, which makes no sense.
So, I DON'T recommend Sendcloud anymore. Their service idea is good, however, the execution has a lot of room for improvement.

HOMO NATURALS
Spanien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
27 juni 2023

A eviter absolument sauf si vous avez beaucoup d'argent a perdre dans des supplements d'envois injustifiés .

9avril
Frankrike
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
20 februari 2024

It took up substantial time coordinating both with Shopify and the Sendcloud team how to integrate Sendcloud's dynamic checkout, time we were unable to activate our online shop.

Support at Shopify was quick to upsell my account but redirected me to Sendcloud for integration support. Sendcloud pretty much refused to help me with the integration and repeatedly pointed towards their documentation.

After reiterating the integration did not work I was told that dynamic checkout is only supported by Woocommerce and Magento or an API needs to be built: https://api.sendcloud.dev/docs/sendcloud-public-api/dynamic-checkout.

As this changes the required level of effort for the Shop owner substantially it's in my opinion both on Shopify and Sendcloud to better inform customers on what they are (or are not) paying for.

Palet.
8 februari 2024

I have issues with customs documents, they don't print correctly. Support is not helpful. I think the app is too expensive considering the issues it causes.

Art on Words
Italien
6 februari 2024

Slechte bedrijf. Verkeerde tarieven en app werkt niet naar behoren.

Gløde
Redigerat 20 april 2023

Was once a great app now just full of hidden charges
Just charged and extra €19.20 for a remote delivery
I asked about the charge and sendcloud say its what they get charged by dpd I have just checked and for the same parcel to same address via dpd its only €5 extra

Humblegentssocialclub
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
20 april 2017

Since the new release april 20, 2017, all orders before March 22nd, 2017 cannot be imported any more. This is done without any message, email or whatever to the client.

Had Sendcloud since april 2016, we where working fine with them.
But now it is chaos.
There customer service is not capable to understand the problem of me as a client. Had to ask for an involved person. Very slow and frustrating process with them at the moment.
There is also no support for the UPS commercial invoice.

Have contacted them about this. But they cannot help me.

Have to look for another app.

Jelly Store