Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

EntreAmis

Very useful app, our orders are shipped faster than ever!

We like it because is very simple to use, and for it's very clean interface.

Re Sole Casa

Very useful app, it helps us to send our orders very fast.

It is very simple to use, grab it now!!!

Manolo Garijo Hair Factory

Una plataforma súper cómoda y fácil de usar. Sus empleados son muy amables y te explican todo al detalle. En nuestro caso, está integrado con Shopify y nos ayuda a ser muy eficientes a la hora de gestionar los envíos. Ha sido nuestro salvador durante los meses de confinamiento ya que tenía contrato con el único transportista que seguía funcionado. ¡Gracias!

Perles à croquer

une application complète, une équipe toujours disponible, un choix de transporteur important...
je recommande à 100% sendclound

Noomind

I love this app. Everything works perfectly. It's really easy to generate & print my packages labels!

Murasaki Cosmetics

I use this app at my Shopify store and the orders transfers seemlessly to Sendcloud. The menu is easy accesible and there are enough shipping options to choose from.

J.Clay

We at J.Clay Socks have been using Sendcloud with our old shop system and have stayed with sendcloud since we switched to Shopify! The support is great and we can focus on the important points in building our startup. www.jclay-socks.com

tattooprints.de

Absolute timesaver and flawlessly working app. Can absolute recommend this - also due to good support!

Health Matters

Really easy to work with. Great service and excellent follow up! Saves time in making Print labels. Low cost shipment in Belgium and The Netherlands. 5 stars!

Pink Swan

I used this app to master my website. It is fantastic, lots of assistance and clear explanations. Most surely a positive experience!