Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    82% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 4 stars
    (7)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    9% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

51 - 60 of 89 reviews

elle & rapha

I like the sendcloud app A LOT.
For me it is a LIVE SAVER: it is so easy in use, very very happy that this exists! And when I have a question there is always somebody of the SendCloud team to help.

De WarmeMat

Perfect! Werkt uitstekend, super snel een label uitdraaien met een overzichtelijke pagina met alles netjes op een rij

KITIMOON

Outil très simple d'utilisation et surtout très utile. Service client disponible. Pour le moment, rien à signaler.

The Coconut Bowl

Sendcloud makes shipping very easy for our small business. It takes 1 minute to create the label and the all of the tracking emails are automatically sent to our customers.

Grow-Deals.de

I'm using the free version of Sendcloud in Germany and it's working perfectly.
I use it with DPD and UPS and never got any problems. The integration is simple and fast.

Tracking mails for customers are a great feature as well as the "return" feature.

I'm totally happy with this app and I would recommend everyone at least in Germany to use it.

French Footballer Us Boutique

Une application très utile et bien faite qui est très simple d'utilisation. Je recommande à 100% meme 200%.

Sister

As a small online shop, Sendcloud makes it extremely easy and straightforward to prepare orders from the comfort of my home. I love the seamless intergation with Shopify making it possible for customers to receive automated notifications when their purchase has been shipped. Easy as pie!

Supernuts

Plateforme française très facile d'utilisation.
Suivi commercial et technique au top.
Facile de connecter son site shopify.
Très réactif par téléphone.

Balsa Europe

Plateforme ludique et agréable à utiliser. Facile à connecter à son site Shopify.
L'équipe en France en super : à l'écoute, attentionnée et serviable !

Growingplaces

At greatbritishgarden.de we are very happy to have found Sendcloud. Brilliant interface, super ciustomer service and very competitive pricing. Absolutely recommended!! Thanks