SendCloud

SendCloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

GlorySmile

I've been using sendcloud for 1 year now, shipped thousands of packages.

Many packages got lost, damaged or returned involving extra costs without reason.

As every time we open a ticket and made a claim, i just discovered that they deleted all the the claims from their panel (no solution or not even an answer on those claims) they left only few tickets but marked as solved or closed without any answer).

RSR Moto

Like a couple of other reviews, when a parcel is lost, Sendcloud do not refund you. Even though your contract and relationship is with Sendcloud, Sendcloud does not take financial responsibility. Sendcloud should refund customers like I do. I don't make my customers wait for a direct refund from my suppliers, so why should Sendcloud treat me this way? Passing the financial buck onto another company that I do not have a contract with is not good business practise in my opinion. I have transferred 95% of my business to a direct service with DHL now. I have been waiting several weeks for my DPD refund.

The Gathershop

Fine until shipments go missing or are damaged and you have to make a claim. Note, they dont reply to or process claims, the amount of information they ask for to even make a claim is huge then they just ignore it. You have to keep sending emails which they dont reply to or ever finish the claim. I have several claims for missing parcels that I paid to have insurance on that have not been processed and have never received any money back. Its sadly not possible to claim directly with the shipping company once you've used sendcloud, you have to wait for them to do the claim. This has cost me hundreds of euros and hours of my time : (

Suite702

The app works fine. But several packages have been lost or delayed. They promise that the companies they work with deliver within 24 hours, but this never happened. The problem with this service is, that when a package gets lost or delayed, its unclear where to go. DHL or DPD say you are not their client, Sendcloud should handle it. But that doesn't happen. As soon as you work with Sendcloud you are lost. No one is accountable. You choose for Sendcloud to work more effieciently, but you end up with a big annoying hassle. As if you are dealing with a state-owned company in 1980.

Jelly Store

Since the new release april 20, 2017, all orders before March 22nd, 2017 cannot be imported any more. This is done without any message, email or whatever to the client.

Had Sendcloud since april 2016, we where working fine with them.
But now it is chaos.
There customer service is not capable to understand the problem of me as a client. Had to ask for an involved person. Very slow and frustrating process with them at the moment.
There is also no support for the UPS commercial invoice.

Have contacted them about this. But they cannot help me.

Have to look for another app.

Luxedy

I was happy with this app and the service until one of my packages got lost. I followed the complaint procedure (started in March 2016) and I'm still waiting for my money. Very time consuming and disappointing.

Anna Petrich

Extremely dissapointed - the app is available in Dutch only... not good for french & bpost. Could be at least translated to English.