Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

DISUDISU

katastrophaler IT-Service. seit fast 2 Wochen klappt unsere Integration nur sporadisch. Bestellungen werden mal übernommen, mal nicht. Wir haben mehrere Tickets zu dem Thema erstellt. Shopify Experten konnten uns ebenfalls nicht helfen, nur der App-Provider muss hier tätig werden. Sendcloud hat uns bis heute nicht weitergeholfen. Kunden mussten stets auf ihre Pakete warten, weil die App nicht funktioniert. Nie wieder Sendcloud!

Benoit Nihant Chocolatier

While you are not yet a customer or during the testing period, you will get phone calls from that company to propose help to set the account. You will get plenty of unrequested phone calls from someone with a "honey" voice.
After a while, you receive a first invoice, and you realize that even the unused stickers are invoiced...wich is absolutely the opposite as what the same carrier does when Sendcloud is not involved. If you don't pay attention, you then pay for parcels that are not shipped.
When you want to solve this, you don't get answers for a week. The only solution remaining is to try through the live chat. It takes hours. The person responding says she is responding to 8 other people at the same time and that it is very busy. We are far away from the nice Account Manager who was calling before we were customers.
Other big surprise also: Even if we linked our DHL account to send cloud, the invoice received from DHL contains prices that are doubled in comparison to using DHL directly. The connection of the account was done under the supervision of Sendcloud, DHL Express Mode was used as Parameter but DHL invoiced as Economy Select...which is 2,5 times the regular price (price of my contract). After 5 days and plenty of messages, no explanation from Sendcloud and so far no proposal for paying the difference.
Beware of nice promise!

April 17, 2020

Hi Benoit,

We are so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our services. The daily parcel volumes at this moment are exceeding Black Friday (+ 50%). That's why Both our support department and that of our carriers are seeing an increase in the number of questions (thousands per day) due to the high volumes and delays. It may therefore take longer for us to respond, assume a few days. We therefor ask for your understanding in this extraordinary situation and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We indeed charge every shipping label that is created. This because some carriers do this while others don't and we want to avoid confusion. You can always cancel the label up until 42 days after you created it. It will then be refunded on the next invoice.

I checked your DHL Express shipments and they all seem to be express labels. Could you check with DHL Express why they charged your shipments as Economy select shipment. This might be an error on their side.

Kris

Stona

Very happy in the beginning. Till I realized all my Customer dashboards are showing wrong shipping information to my Customer. By "all" I mean for at least all my latest 60 orders. I started receiving Customer complaints. The shipping dates shown to my Customer on the sendcloud dashboard, were 3 weeks ahead of the actual shipping dates!!
I contacted the Customer Service and they explained this is a known bug, and this can only be fixed for the future orders. I had just to deactivate and activate a page to fix it. As a Customer I expect if there is a known bug in the system, I will be informed asap of such bug. Is it so difficult to inform via Newsletter all your Customers about this problem? If sendcloud can´t do his basic job (showing shipping information to the Customer) and is not able to inform his Customers about this, the app is not worth the price.

I understand bugs can happen, but not informing your Customers about it to be able to fix it, is just unacceptable.

Please, KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON ANY BUGS AND REQUIRED ACTIONS to avoid such bad user experiences like mine.

Therefore 1 star review.

GlorySmile

I've been using sendcloud for 1 year now, shipped thousands of packages.

Many packages got lost, damaged or returned involving extra costs without reason.

As every time we open a ticket and made a claim, i just discovered that they deleted all the the claims from their panel (no solution or not even an answer on those claims) they left only few tickets but marked as solved or closed without any answer).

RSR Moto

Like a couple of other reviews, when a parcel is lost, Sendcloud do not refund you. Even though your contract and relationship is with Sendcloud, Sendcloud does not take financial responsibility. Sendcloud should refund customers like I do. I don't make my customers wait for a direct refund from my suppliers, so why should Sendcloud treat me this way? Passing the financial buck onto another company that I do not have a contract with is not good business practise in my opinion. I have transferred 95% of my business to a direct service with DHL now. I have been waiting several weeks for my DPD refund.

The Gathershop

Fine until shipments go missing or are damaged and you have to make a claim. Note, they dont reply to or process claims, the amount of information they ask for to even make a claim is huge then they just ignore it. You have to keep sending emails which they dont reply to or ever finish the claim. I have several claims for missing parcels that I paid to have insurance on that have not been processed and have never received any money back. Its sadly not possible to claim directly with the shipping company once you've used sendcloud, you have to wait for them to do the claim. This has cost me hundreds of euros and hours of my time : (

Suite702

The app works fine. But several packages have been lost or delayed. They promise that the companies they work with deliver within 24 hours, but this never happened. The problem with this service is, that when a package gets lost or delayed, its unclear where to go. DHL or DPD say you are not their client, Sendcloud should handle it. But that doesn't happen. As soon as you work with Sendcloud you are lost. No one is accountable. You choose for Sendcloud to work more effieciently, but you end up with a big annoying hassle. As if you are dealing with a state-owned company in 1980.

Jelly Store

Since the new release april 20, 2017, all orders before March 22nd, 2017 cannot be imported any more. This is done without any message, email or whatever to the client.

Had Sendcloud since april 2016, we where working fine with them.
But now it is chaos.
There customer service is not capable to understand the problem of me as a client. Had to ask for an involved person. Very slow and frustrating process with them at the moment.
There is also no support for the UPS commercial invoice.

Have contacted them about this. But they cannot help me.

Have to look for another app.

Luxedy

I was happy with this app and the service until one of my packages got lost. I followed the complaint procedure (started in March 2016) and I'm still waiting for my money. Very time consuming and disappointing.

Anna Petrich

Extremely dissapointed - the app is available in Dutch only... not good for french & bpost. Could be at least translated to English.