Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    83% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (2)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (2)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    9% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 16 reviews

Blausafe

Sendcloud ist gut solange man keine Probleme, Versicherungsfälle oder ein hohes Sendungsaufkommen hat. Sobald dies der Fall ist, ist man Gefangener zwischen DPD und Sendcloud. Erster Negativpunkt: Es werden ständig nachträglich Zusatzgebühren von der DPD eingefordert für Pakete die angeblich zu schwer (mehr als 5kg), jedoch können all unsere Pakete nicht mehr als 1kg wiegen. Widersprüche werden schlichtweg über Monate hinweg nicht beantwortet, DPD behält das Geld ein und Sendcloud verlangt es trotzdem ein (AUCH PER INKASSO!), anstatt es zurückzuhalten. Zweiter Negativpunkt: Jeder Versicherungsfall, aber auch wirklich jeder Versicherungsfall wird von der DPD abgelehnt, auf Grund von angeblich unausreichender Verpackung. Komisch, dass wir damit bei DHL nie Probleme haben. Auch hier werden Gelder von Sendcloud verlangt, keine Versichungssumme ausgezahlt und Sendcloud hält das Geld gegenüber der DPD nicht zurück, sondern lässt die Fälle über Monate hinweg einfach versickern. Dritter Negativpunkt: Ansprechpartner ist Sendcloud, Vertragsnehmer bei Auszahlungen aber angeblich die DPD, bei Zahlungen sieht es aber wieder anders aus, diese werden rigoros von Sendcloud (nicht der DPD) eingefordert. Man hat hier also absolut keine Machthabe, und die Gesetze des BGBs (z.B. Zurückbehaltungsrecht) meint Sendcloud mit ihren AGBs ausgeschlossen zu haben. Absolut nicht zu empfehlen!

YAKAMOZZ

Unfortunately, at this point I cannot recommend Sendcloud. I have been trying to keep the conversation up to fix the integration issues that I am still having with SoundCloud and Shopify. I don't know why. I reached out for support to fix the integration. Customer service is responding after 1-2 weeks. After the first response almost a week later, I got another response after more than another week saying the problem has been fixed. It is still the same though. I told them and since last week I haven't gotten any further response. I purchased a yearly subscription and at this point, after more than 6 weeks the problem not being solved nor am I efficiently being helped or got offered a refund, I cannot recommend it due to a very poor customer service.
Integration issues happen and are fixable. Bad customer service. Not good. Adding: Just read the other poor reviews and I am facing the exact same problems. Guys if you have problems with integrations okay, but at least own it and show responsibility. That's a genuine human trait that we all should aim for. Provide a friendly customer service that is listening and at least trying to be helpful.

Developer reply

April 1, 2021

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us with your feedback and experience! I'm sorry you had issues integrating SendCloud and Shopify. I will ask our support team to reach out to you asap.

We're really focused on our support team and making sure that they're providing the best possible experience so it's great that you've brought this up as an area of improvement. We want all of our customers to be able to get in touch with us quickly when they need assistance - especially those who have been waiting a while already!

redfitbrand

The app doesn't work, the orders doesn't mark as shipped, and the tracking numbers are not updating, a lot a manual work with sendcloud, i have contacted them several times and they say that they have a Bug, and they don't provide any solutions, not recommended. i will change to another solution today.

97street

Salut, ne prend pas en compte les codes postaux 97000 et 98000 notamment des départements français d’outre mer , avec le transporteur via colissimo et aucun retour du support .

Developer reply

November 3, 2020

Bonjour,
Après avoir mené des recherches dans notre système et auprès de l'équipe support, nous n'avons malheureusement pas réussi à retrouver votre demande initiale. Par conséquent, nous vous invitons à en créer une nouvelle depuis votre compte Sendcloud (Rubrique Besoin d'aide > "+Nouveau ticket" et choisir le motif de la demande). Nous tâcherons d'y répondre dans les plus brefs délais. Pour information, notre équipe support est joignable du lundi au vendredi de 9h à 17h30.
Cordialement,
L'équipe Sendcloud

HANRO

Beyond useless. Sendcloud launched in the UK with much fanfare. The integration team promises the world but delivered nothing. Clearly a management issue with junior integration team unable to effectively communicate with their tech team.

DISUDISU

katastrophaler IT-Service. seit fast 2 Wochen klappt unsere Integration nur sporadisch. Bestellungen werden mal übernommen, mal nicht. Wir haben mehrere Tickets zu dem Thema erstellt. Shopify Experten konnten uns ebenfalls nicht helfen, nur der App-Provider muss hier tätig werden. Sendcloud hat uns bis heute nicht weitergeholfen. Kunden mussten stets auf ihre Pakete warten, weil die App nicht funktioniert. Nie wieder Sendcloud!

Benoit Nihant Chocolatier

While you are not yet a customer or during the testing period, you will get phone calls from that company to propose help to set the account. You will get plenty of unrequested phone calls from someone with a "honey" voice.
After a while, you receive a first invoice, and you realize that even the unused stickers are invoiced...wich is absolutely the opposite as what the same carrier does when Sendcloud is not involved. If you don't pay attention, you then pay for parcels that are not shipped.
When you want to solve this, you don't get answers for a week. The only solution remaining is to try through the live chat. It takes hours. The person responding says she is responding to 8 other people at the same time and that it is very busy. We are far away from the nice Account Manager who was calling before we were customers.
Other big surprise also: Even if we linked our DHL account to send cloud, the invoice received from DHL contains prices that are doubled in comparison to using DHL directly. The connection of the account was done under the supervision of Sendcloud, DHL Express Mode was used as Parameter but DHL invoiced as Economy Select...which is 2,5 times the regular price (price of my contract). After 5 days and plenty of messages, no explanation from Sendcloud and so far no proposal for paying the difference.
Beware of nice promise!

Developer reply

April 17, 2020

Hi Benoit,

We are so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our services. The daily parcel volumes at this moment are exceeding Black Friday (+ 50%). That's why Both our support department and that of our carriers are seeing an increase in the number of questions (thousands per day) due to the high volumes and delays. It may therefore take longer for us to respond, assume a few days. We therefor ask for your understanding in this extraordinary situation and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We indeed charge every shipping label that is created. This because some carriers do this while others don't and we want to avoid confusion. You can always cancel the label up until 42 days after you created it. It will then be refunded on the next invoice.

I checked your DHL Express shipments and they all seem to be express labels. Could you check with DHL Express why they charged your shipments as Economy select shipment. This might be an error on their side.

--

Kris

Stona

Very happy in the beginning. Till I realized all my Customer dashboards are showing wrong shipping information to my Customer. By "all" I mean for at least all my latest 60 orders. I started receiving Customer complaints. The shipping dates shown to my Customer on the sendcloud dashboard, were 3 weeks ahead of the actual shipping dates!!
I contacted the Customer Service and they explained this is a known bug, and this can only be fixed for the future orders. I had just to deactivate and activate a page to fix it. As a Customer I expect if there is a known bug in the system, I will be informed asap of such bug. Is it so difficult to inform via Newsletter all your Customers about this problem? If sendcloud can´t do his basic job (showing shipping information to the Customer) and is not able to inform his Customers about this, the app is not worth the price.

I understand bugs can happen, but not informing your Customers about it to be able to fix it, is just unacceptable.

Please, KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON ANY BUGS AND REQUIRED ACTIONS to avoid such bad user experiences like mine.

Therefore 1 star review.

Grow-Deals.de

Die reinste Katastrophe!

Das Tool mag ja gut sein und lässt sich auch Problemlos in Shops und Amazon integrieren. Sobald man aber Support benötigt wird es ganz dunkel.

Ich habe geschlagene 4 Monate auf eine Antwort gewartet, dass ein Lieferschaden bei UPS mir erstattet wird. UPS holte die Ware ohne sich zu melden beim Kunden ab und brachte Sie dort wieder zurück. Dies verärgerte meinen Kunden sehr. Ich musste Sendcloud 4 Monate hinterher rennen um eine Antwort zu bekommen. Man sagte mir UPS würde nach Rücksprache mir das Geld nicht zurück erstatten und nannte mir dubiose Gründe warum dies so sei. Als Händler bleibe ich also voll auf den Kosten sitzen und Sendcloud möchte dem auch nicht mehr weiter nachgehen. Frechheit!

Abholungen funktionieren bei mir schon seit wieder gut einer Woche nicht, was absolut Geschäftsschädigend für mich ist. Auf meine Tickets wird nicht reagiert und es heißt wenn man ein Update in das Ticket schreibt würde es noch länger dauern, weil es in der Priorität nach unten rutschen würde. Was für ein Quatsch ist das bitte?

Ich kann jedem der ein seriöses Geschäft betreibt nur Raten die Finger von Sendcloud zu lassen. Wenn ihr Hilfe braucht seid ihr verraten und verkauft. Es wird euch niemand helfen, nur stümperhaft oder ihr rennt Monatelang dem Support hinterher. Das ist mit Abstand der aller schlechteste Kundenservice den ich je erlebt habe!

Von den fetten Rechnungen und Nachberechnungen die es am Monatsende gibt mal ganz abgesehen. Die Preise sehen klein aus, dann kommen aber die fetten Zusatzkosten am Monatsende von denen nur ganz kleingedruckt am Rande etwas zu sehen ist. Meiner Meinung nach Abzocke!

Ich bin stinksauer und kann jeden nur davor warnen mit dieser Firma zusammen zu arbeiten.

GlorySmile

I've been using sendcloud for 1 year now, shipped thousands of packages.

Many packages got lost, damaged or returned involving extra costs without reason.

As every time we open a ticket and made a claim, i just discovered that they deleted all the the claims from their panel (no solution or not even an answer on those claims) they left only few tickets but marked as solved or closed without any answer).

Previous 1
Previous 1