Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster with All-in-One Shipping Platform.

97street

Salut, ne prend pas en compte les codes postaux 97000 et 98000 notamment des départements français d’outre mer , avec le transporteur via colissimo et aucun retour du support .

November 3, 2020

Bonjour,
Après avoir mené des recherches dans notre système et auprès de l'équipe support, nous n'avons malheureusement pas réussi à retrouver votre demande initiale. Par conséquent, nous vous invitons à en créer une nouvelle depuis votre compte Sendcloud (Rubrique Besoin d'aide > "+Nouveau ticket" et choisir le motif de la demande). Nous tâcherons d'y répondre dans les plus brefs délais. Pour information, notre équipe support est joignable du lundi au vendredi de 9h à 17h30.
Cordialement,
L'équipe Sendcloud

HANRO

Beyond useless. Sendcloud launched in the UK with much fanfare. The integration team promises the world but delivered nothing. Clearly a management issue with junior integration team unable to effectively communicate with their tech team.

DISUDISU

katastrophaler IT-Service. seit fast 2 Wochen klappt unsere Integration nur sporadisch. Bestellungen werden mal übernommen, mal nicht. Wir haben mehrere Tickets zu dem Thema erstellt. Shopify Experten konnten uns ebenfalls nicht helfen, nur der App-Provider muss hier tätig werden. Sendcloud hat uns bis heute nicht weitergeholfen. Kunden mussten stets auf ihre Pakete warten, weil die App nicht funktioniert. Nie wieder Sendcloud!

Benoit Nihant Chocolatier

While you are not yet a customer or during the testing period, you will get phone calls from that company to propose help to set the account. You will get plenty of unrequested phone calls from someone with a "honey" voice.
After a while, you receive a first invoice, and you realize that even the unused stickers are invoiced...wich is absolutely the opposite as what the same carrier does when Sendcloud is not involved. If you don't pay attention, you then pay for parcels that are not shipped.
When you want to solve this, you don't get answers for a week. The only solution remaining is to try through the live chat. It takes hours. The person responding says she is responding to 8 other people at the same time and that it is very busy. We are far away from the nice Account Manager who was calling before we were customers.
Other big surprise also: Even if we linked our DHL account to send cloud, the invoice received from DHL contains prices that are doubled in comparison to using DHL directly. The connection of the account was done under the supervision of Sendcloud, DHL Express Mode was used as Parameter but DHL invoiced as Economy Select...which is 2,5 times the regular price (price of my contract). After 5 days and plenty of messages, no explanation from Sendcloud and so far no proposal for paying the difference.
Beware of nice promise!

April 17, 2020

Hi Benoit,

We are so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our services. The daily parcel volumes at this moment are exceeding Black Friday (+ 50%). That's why Both our support department and that of our carriers are seeing an increase in the number of questions (thousands per day) due to the high volumes and delays. It may therefore take longer for us to respond, assume a few days. We therefor ask for your understanding in this extraordinary situation and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We indeed charge every shipping label that is created. This because some carriers do this while others don't and we want to avoid confusion. You can always cancel the label up until 42 days after you created it. It will then be refunded on the next invoice.

I checked your DHL Express shipments and they all seem to be express labels. Could you check with DHL Express why they charged your shipments as Economy select shipment. This might be an error on their side.

Kris

Stona

Very happy in the beginning. Till I realized all my Customer dashboards are showing wrong shipping information to my Customer. By "all" I mean for at least all my latest 60 orders. I started receiving Customer complaints. The shipping dates shown to my Customer on the sendcloud dashboard, were 3 weeks ahead of the actual shipping dates!!
I contacted the Customer Service and they explained this is a known bug, and this can only be fixed for the future orders. I had just to deactivate and activate a page to fix it. As a Customer I expect if there is a known bug in the system, I will be informed asap of such bug. Is it so difficult to inform via Newsletter all your Customers about this problem? If sendcloud can´t do his basic job (showing shipping information to the Customer) and is not able to inform his Customers about this, the app is not worth the price.

I understand bugs can happen, but not informing your Customers about it to be able to fix it, is just unacceptable.

Please, KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON ANY BUGS AND REQUIRED ACTIONS to avoid such bad user experiences like mine.

Therefore 1 star review.

Grow-Deals.de

Die reinste Katastrophe!

Das Tool mag ja gut sein und lässt sich auch Problemlos in Shops und Amazon integrieren. Sobald man aber Support benötigt wird es ganz dunkel.

Ich habe geschlagene 4 Monate auf eine Antwort gewartet, dass ein Lieferschaden bei UPS mir erstattet wird. UPS holte die Ware ohne sich zu melden beim Kunden ab und brachte Sie dort wieder zurück. Dies verärgerte meinen Kunden sehr. Ich musste Sendcloud 4 Monate hinterher rennen um eine Antwort zu bekommen. Man sagte mir UPS würde nach Rücksprache mir das Geld nicht zurück erstatten und nannte mir dubiose Gründe warum dies so sei. Als Händler bleibe ich also voll auf den Kosten sitzen und Sendcloud möchte dem auch nicht mehr weiter nachgehen. Frechheit!

Abholungen funktionieren bei mir schon seit wieder gut einer Woche nicht, was absolut Geschäftsschädigend für mich ist. Auf meine Tickets wird nicht reagiert und es heißt wenn man ein Update in das Ticket schreibt würde es noch länger dauern, weil es in der Priorität nach unten rutschen würde. Was für ein Quatsch ist das bitte?

Ich kann jedem der ein seriöses Geschäft betreibt nur Raten die Finger von Sendcloud zu lassen. Wenn ihr Hilfe braucht seid ihr verraten und verkauft. Es wird euch niemand helfen, nur stümperhaft oder ihr rennt Monatelang dem Support hinterher. Das ist mit Abstand der aller schlechteste Kundenservice den ich je erlebt habe!

Von den fetten Rechnungen und Nachberechnungen die es am Monatsende gibt mal ganz abgesehen. Die Preise sehen klein aus, dann kommen aber die fetten Zusatzkosten am Monatsende von denen nur ganz kleingedruckt am Rande etwas zu sehen ist. Meiner Meinung nach Abzocke!

Ich bin stinksauer und kann jeden nur davor warnen mit dieser Firma zusammen zu arbeiten.

GlorySmile

I've been using sendcloud for 1 year now, shipped thousands of packages.

Many packages got lost, damaged or returned involving extra costs without reason.

As every time we open a ticket and made a claim, i just discovered that they deleted all the the claims from their panel (no solution or not even an answer on those claims) they left only few tickets but marked as solved or closed without any answer).

RSR Moto

Like a couple of other reviews, when a parcel is lost, Sendcloud do not refund you. Even though your contract and relationship is with Sendcloud, Sendcloud does not take financial responsibility. Sendcloud should refund customers like I do. I don't make my customers wait for a direct refund from my suppliers, so why should Sendcloud treat me this way? Passing the financial buck onto another company that I do not have a contract with is not good business practise in my opinion. I have transferred 95% of my business to a direct service with DHL now. I have been waiting several weeks for my DPD refund.

The Gathershop

Fine until shipments go missing or are damaged and you have to make a claim. Note, they dont reply to or process claims, the amount of information they ask for to even make a claim is huge then they just ignore it. You have to keep sending emails which they dont reply to or ever finish the claim. I have several claims for missing parcels that I paid to have insurance on that have not been processed and have never received any money back. Its sadly not possible to claim directly with the shipping company once you've used sendcloud, you have to wait for them to do the claim. This has cost me hundreds of euros and hours of my time : (

Suite702

The app works fine. But several packages have been lost or delayed. They promise that the companies they work with deliver within 24 hours, but this never happened. The problem with this service is, that when a package gets lost or delayed, its unclear where to go. DHL or DPD say you are not their client, Sendcloud should handle it. But that doesn't happen. As soon as you work with Sendcloud you are lost. No one is accountable. You choose for Sendcloud to work more effieciently, but you end up with a big annoying hassle. As if you are dealing with a state-owned company in 1980.

Previous 1