Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

Bee Cute Baby & Kids Fashion

Really easy to use!! Almost everything goes automatically!! Just one click and the shippinglabels come out of my labelprinter! I really like that I can customize the track and trace emails and the trace and trace page for the customer. Only thing I don’t like that much is that I can’t contact clientsupport by phone. Maybe something for sendcloud to improve! Other than that, really great app!!

INDISHA

Handige tool voor webpakketjes verzending. Mag nog iets meer pro activiteit bijv over tarieven - automatisch aangepast? Tool die zegt - nog zoveel extra verzendingen per maand dan betere tarieven oid. Klachtenprocedure als pakketje vermist wordt is online nog niet handig genoeg.

Doornbikes

Super handige tool om je bestellingen snel en eenvoudig te verwerken. Wat de communicatie betreft waren er wat obstakels maar het gaat steeds beter. Ga zo door.

Oh Yaz

Very satisfied with Sendcloud & their costumer service! Only downside is that we do not have the option to fully customize our emails according to a certain signature style. Other than that, the perfect app for shipping!

La Michaux

Very handy, would definitely recommend it!

Humblegentssocialclub

Great until you have a problem then they hide behind it’s not our fault then never hear back from them
Part 2 I have to say that after I complained to them regarding this issue the company’s response has been excellent you know sometimes things just go wrong but the way that they have handled my complaint has been first class well done send cloud