Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster with All-in-One Shipping Platform.

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    83% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 4 stars
    (8)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    10% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 109 reviews

Mark'Ad Online

Sendcloud has meet our expectations! Its integration within Shopify is fast and easy to do, furthermore, orders are automatically uploaded to the platform and the manegment of them are amazingly fast! I tried other and I choose Sendcloud!

Tommytrend.nl

Makkelijk om mee te werken. Duidelijke Menustructuur. Betalingen en facturatie is snel en simpel. Goede app om snel mee te werken!

Kaori Tea & Spices

I am very happy about the Sendcloud app. It is super practical that it is connected to the software of Shopify. You can also manually create labels. They also negotiate interesting prices with Bpost and other companies. I cannot miss it anymore.

Freddi

Senscloud is een fantastische applicatie die een verbinding maakt tussen uw Shopify (of ander platform) shop en de vervoerders zoals BPost, ... Ze hebben een gratis model waar alle functionaliteiten inzitten, zoals track&trace en een retour portaal. Met deze app kom je direct super professioneel over en je bespaart een hoop geld en moeite. Een echte topper! www.Freddi.be

Shortbox Comics

This works like a dream. With our well-running comic webshop www.shorboxcomics.nl we have been able to benefit a lot from this. The order and shipping process has now become one and is now super smooth! This saved us 60 to 70 hours per year!

Random Shirt

Helped me set my store up massively, couldn't be at the point where I'm at right now without Sendcloud

LittlePatta

Ik gebruik sendcloud icm Shopify en ben uitermate tevreden over deze koppeling. Het is gemakkelijk te integreren. Sendcloud werkt overzichtelijk en er zit een behulpzaam customer service team achter.

25.stunden.BROT

Nice little add on case you use Sendcloud, really simplifies the use of Sendcloud and makes the process really efficient

seekr

Works pretty good. Helps us so much with logistics. Very easy to control and works almost automatically with shopify. Only 2 clicks then you get your shipping label and the customer gets notified his product is on its way.

Pine & Ginger

A very easy to use, professional shipping tool that's has a lot of functions. Very happy with the possibilities in terms of shipping.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11