Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

Abxolute Nutrition

From Italy, For my business this app is a must. Otherwise if you have a problem they provide you with an excelllent custom assistence (both in chat and mail). Great also Spanish assistence, which helped me when Italy was unvaible. Thank you so much for all. Luigi.

Bar's Bargain

SendCloud has a great software to create a clear overview of all my orders. You can easily keep track of all your packages, if they are still on their way or already delivered. They also allow me to send packages to a pickup point, whereas other software platforms didn't offer this option. I highly recommend!

Mi Kaizen

Recomendable 100% desde el momento en el que empieces a vender con un eCommerce. Los envíos se pueden hacer tediosos y llevar mucho tiempo. Comprando una impresora y con el servicio de Sendcloud pasé de estar 1 día entero (6-8 horas) preparando etiquetas, imprimiéndolas y recortándolas para 10 pedidos, a literalmente 10-30 minutos. El soporte técnico es muy bueno y estoy encantada.

Detour Studio

No nonsense, automated, and hassle free. Order fullfilment is reduced to picking items and printing a label. It saves so much time. I love it!

Xocolat Schokoladen-Kontor

Fantastic app for every shop that easily wants to simplify and professionalize its shipping. We have been using Sendcloud since September 2020 and our experience with it has been nothing but good. The system is set up super quickly and works intuitively. As a new customer you get a detailed instruction by a Sendcloud employee which answers all your questions. If you face issues the support answers your request instantly. Absolute recommendation!

BC Decorations & Gifts

Very easy to use. Takes away a lot of work so you have more time to focuss on other things. Shipping prices are good to.

The Man Himself

We use this app for 14 months now and we're more than happy with it! We have 2 Online Stores on Shopify and were looking for an overall shipping solution: easy to use, fast and comfortable. In addition, it should support a few carriers (DPD, DHL, UPS, Deutsche Post). And SendCloud can do all of it. It's affordable and has saved us so much time when it comes to shipping. Would 100% recommend!

La Maison Du Clairin - La finesse d'Haïti

Très simple d'utilisation, facile à paramétrer, service client très réactif et à l'écoute. Je recommande vivement

stence-co

Juste super ! Pratique et sans frais caché. Facilité d'envoie et téléchargement du bordereau très pratique

Living After Coffee

I was surprised with the great level of optimization this app have with my orders in Shopify, that makes my shipping faster and quicker. Easy, intuitive and great shipping rates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14