Senderium ‑ SMS Marketing

Senderium ‑ SMS Marketing

by Vertex

Text marketing | SMS & MMS automations | Branded SMS

LookGoodEveryday

I used this app for SMS marketing. It’s quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I recommend this application for everyone.

Get Fiberly

Beware of this app, false promotion. It says there is a limited offer of 0 per month, just install it. So i installed it, and then i got deducted 9 usd per month. The developer is not responsive too.!

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your message and for being our customer. Our team is always here and ready to assist you with any issues that may arise, we have refunded you 9 USD and wrote your the email so we could talk to you and solve the problem.

eShop Talk

The App followed expectations, it does what it was supposed to do.
The free credits were a help to get started. Easy to set-up campaigns and I could see results already. Good to bring customers back.

Moérie Beauty Deutschland

I use this app for new users onboarding in my shop. It is very simple and nice to use its growth tools. It is really easy to understand how to set up a new campaign, how to engage my users. Thanks.

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

I used this app for SMS marketing. It’s quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I would recommend this application for everyone.

Burning Wheels Store

I just started using this application. So far the support team is excellent. I look forward to using the app.

99FAB

SCAM ALERT!
They give us $20 credit and we paid an extra $15 to the ad balance. When we sent the campaign it only sent $5 worth of SMS to 200 customers. But took a total of $34+ from an account and make a balance of $0.
No details on the Campaign. No way to get the number of the receiver when sending a campaign. And where is our money?

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your message and for being our customer. Our support and development team is always here and ready to assist you with any issues that may arise. We have investigated the matter and found that your selected campaign sent 2420 amount of sms and cost $39 amount of dollars.

We’d love to have you back as a client. We’re happy to give you $20 to your account, so you can use the app.

Senderium

ManlyRazor

Easy to use, gives free credit to start and does the job. Support mentioned that new features will be coming soon.

October 27, 2020

Thank you! We're a small & dedicated team, so really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We're happy to help if there are any other requests that come up in the future.

CozyStyles

We've been using this app for a week now. The onboarding was pretty clear, we sent our first campaigns successfully. Some problems occurred while we tried to enable automations, but the support was quick to respond and even add an additional feature for us!

October 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. We know how hard it can be to get an app up and running, so we're happy to help!