Senderium ‑ SMS Marketing

Senderium ‑ SMS Marketing

by Vertex

Text marketing | SMS & MMS automations | Branded SMS

LookGoodEveryday

I used this app for SMS marketing. It’s quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I recommend this application for everyone.

eShop Talk

The App followed expectations, it does what it was supposed to do.
The free credits were a help to get started. Easy to set-up campaigns and I could see results already. Good to bring customers back.

Moérie Beauty Deutschland

I use this app for new users onboarding in my shop. It is very simple and nice to use its growth tools. It is really easy to understand how to set up a new campaign, how to engage my users. Thanks.

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

I used this app for SMS marketing. It’s quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I would recommend this application for everyone.

Burning Wheels Store

I just started using this application. So far the support team is excellent. I look forward to using the app.

ManlyRazor

Easy to use, gives free credit to start and does the job. Support mentioned that new features will be coming soon.

October 27, 2020

Thank you! We're a small & dedicated team, so really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We're happy to help if there are any other requests that come up in the future.

CozyStyles

We've been using this app for a week now. The onboarding was pretty clear, we sent our first campaigns successfully. Some problems occurred while we tried to enable automations, but the support was quick to respond and even add an additional feature for us!

October 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. We know how hard it can be to get an app up and running, so we're happy to help!