Sendinblue

Sendinblue

by SendinBlue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

3.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    48% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    10% of ratings are 4 stars
    (3)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    10% of ratings are 2 stars
    (3)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    29% of ratings are 1 stars
    (9)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 31 reviews

VINDOG.FR

Très compliqué à prendre en main, pourtant tout est en français, certaine application qui sont en anglais sont plus facile à comprendre.

Transvision Bike

I already use Sendinblue for other projects. It is a robust and efficient solution. I well imagined that a plugin existed for my Shopify store! :)
I followed this short tutorial, but I could have done without it: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Very simple installation, after authorizing the application, a list is automatically created on SIB, which will accommodate Shopify contacts.
You just have to activate the synchronization of contacts.

lestoilesdularge

avec la nouvelle version on perdue toutes les info chiffre et autre qui descendai de shopify!! l'ancienne version marchait beaucoup mieux

Spa361 at The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute

Syncs customers into my newsletter database automatically. A convenient and user-friendly app that allows me to continue to use Sendinblue

Ferme avicole Bauduin

I already use Sendinblue for other projects. It is a robust and efficient solution. I well imagined that a plugin existed for my Shopify store! :)
I followed this short tutorial, but I could have done without it: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Very simple installation, after authorizing the application, a list is automatically created on SIB, which will accommodate Shopify contacts.
You just have to activate the synchronization of contacts.
All you have to do is prepare your newsletter template and send it! EN FRANÇAIS :
J'utilise déjà Sendinblue pour d'autres projets. C'est une solution robuste et performante. J'imaginais bien qu'un plugin existait pour ma boutique Shopify ! :)
J'ai suivi ce court tuto, mais j'aurai pu m'en passer : https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Installation très simple, après avoir autorisé l'application, une liste est automatiquement créée sur SIB, qui va accueillir les contacts de Shopify.
Il faut juste bien activer la synchronisation des contacts.
Il ne reste plus qu'à préparer son modèle de newsletter et à l'envoyer !

Manila-Coffee.com

This app is excellent! I am using sendinblue for all my ecommerce sites.
I am delegating all my transactional emailing and automation to sendinblue.

Iluminación Cosmo

This app is awesome!
The automated abandoned cart emails are a must for every ecommerce.
The drag and drop templates make it very simple to create a professional newsletter.

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company

I have worked with many ESP's, Active Campaign, Exact Target, and Mailchimp, we find Send in Blue to be an excellent value. The customer service is great through email support. I like SendinBlue for the fact you don't have to be a rocket scientist to use their system.

CUP O FLORA

We use this app to send regular emails to our customers and also offer discounts etc. So far it's been smooth. Still working on further automation and will update as we go.

Cameratek

Very easy to use, yet powerful enough for creatives. Using this platform saves me so much time and the analytics are great! Friendly fast service. I highly recond this app.

Previous 1 3 4
Previous 1 3 4