Sendinblue

Sendinblue

by SendinBlue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

Cameratek

Very easy to use, yet powerful enough for creatives. Using this platform saves me so much time and the analytics are great! Friendly fast service. I highly recond this app.

The Blended Beauty Co.

It works, does what it says. Haven't had any issues and sendinblue are always very helpful when I've contacted them.

Shabby Nook

So far so good, simple to use like the platform, very helpful and very good customer support. Would recommend

mikrosat.de

Grat app, but the most important is, that the deliverability of mails is much more better than other newsletter and CRM softwares.

SHUZZ & Etc.,

Very convenient and understandable application, good price for beginners
I am recommended

Sensero Lingerie Store

I use this for basic newsletters, contacts are syncing quite nicely and very happy with free plan. Modern templates and easy to create, easy analytics reports... what can I ask more... Will consider in the future for a better plan once business will grow.

brucedane.com

I really wanted to like it... the interface is well designed and intuitive. But there were way too many bugs for me to rely on it. Customer data didn't sync properly with Shopify, and it isn't obvious if there's a way to sync data between the email and CRM apps. Many crashes/freezes as well. It seems the technical side is holding back what could be a really high value proposition here.

April 2, 2020

Dear Andreas, (brucedane.com)

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our plugin. I'm Noelia Santa Ana and, and I'm the community and brand builder at Sendinblue.

I discussed your feedback with our plugins team, and they explained that for now our plugin will update your contact information if your customers updated directly, but if the store admin does this the update it won't be synchronized with Sendinblue. Currently, Nelson (Our customer service hero) is in contact with you to go over this information in more detail.

I hope this experience hasn’t completely deterred you from coming back to Sendinblue.

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn so we can discuss your journey with Sendinblue—I am looking forward to hearing more from you!

Noelia Santa Ana

FestivalKits.dk

Unbelievable how bad this app is, abandoned cart integration is not even made for Shopify, and it has the worst documentation and support.

January 31, 2020

Dear FestivalKits.dk,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our plugin. I'm Noelia Santa Ana and I'm the community and brand builder for Sendinblue. Your feedback is very valuable. I reviewed your case with our product & customer care teams, and yes you are right - as for now, it is not possible to track abandoned cart events via our plugin. In order to do this, it will require some customized development.

However, I have raised this issue to our product team. We are very aware of the current restrictions our plugin has every time a user makes any customizations. We are working on relaunching an improved plugin.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Noelia

Apostolic Clothing

I used this app in the past and in the middle of a very high time, my contacts and emails were frozen. We could not do any marketing for a while for an "investigation" to finish. Later it would literally be black friday weekend and our email service was frozen again for yet another "investigation" and no one answered us throughout the whole holiday weekend and even after cyber Monday. They do not care about your success and this is really the worst CS experience Ive seen.

January 23, 2020

Dear Apostolic Clothing,

I'm Noelia Santa Ana and I'm the community and brand builder at Sendinblue. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Shopify plugin and platform. Working in marketing myself, I completely understand why you would be so frustrated with all of these issues and investigation processes at such a critical time of the year.

I have raised this issue to our product team. They are very aware of the current problems our plugin has every time a user makes any customizations. We are actively working on relaunching an improved plugin to avoid these complications in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback, and please accept our deepest apologies for letting you down during a high season. We are certainly striving to be better, and we can only do that if we know when we mess up.

If you're open to it, I would be happy to connect with you on LinkedIn to discuss your journey with Sendinblue a bit more as well. Feel free to reach out!

Noelia

Shark Find

Terrible app and service. What a joke! Read all the terrible reviews but still decided to give them the benefit of doubt, so I downloaded the app and paid for the premium plan. As soon as I downloaded the app and tried to sync my contacts, the app would not load (contacts would not import). I called in to tech support and they opened a ticket for me. I was asked to provide them with my Send in Blue login details which I did at the time when the ticket was opened. A week later the issue has still not been fixed. I followed up with their staff and later I get an email that they require my "personal" login access to my Shopify admin back-end (.... are you serious??)... that is SOOO sketchy. Still in the process of getting this resolved, getting ready to pull the plug and call my bank to initiate a chargeback! Stay away from this company. Oh and by the way, I am no longer able to connect to their staff for some reason. Whenever I call in I just get routed to a voicemail saying they are busy. Terrible CS and their developers are in India (they don't give a ****). Horrible, dreadful and time-consuming experience so far.........

November 15, 2019

Dear David,

I'm Thu Hien and I'm the Product Manager for integrations (some teammates call me the plugin wizard!) at Sendinblue. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us, but we really appreciate your feedback—it's how we always continue to improve! Thanks to your feedback we have updated how we handle this type of cases, we are working closely with Shopify to make sure we give you and to all our Shopify users a seamless experience—thank you again.

I already sent you an email to follow up your case, and I personally will assist you in connecting your Shopify store with Sendinblue plugin.

I hope that your negative experience hasn't completely deterred you from coming back to Sendinblue.

I am looking forward to continue working with you! :)

Cheers!