Sendinblue Email Marketing

Sendinblue Email Marketing

by SendinBlue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

Gaia Orion Shop

I left Mailchimp after reaching their 2,000 subscriber limit to go with Sendinblue and I am happy with the move.
The drag and drop is very easy to design the newsletter. Their email support is outstanding: fast and really helpful.

Cartoonizem

I love using Sendinblue, the different feautures it has are amazing!
The email automation options are great and work very well, as well as the Drag & Drop Editor for designing your emails. The new updated version works that feauture very well! Definitely recommend this one

The Honey Pot Energy and Art

You're in it for a journey!!!! I had an issue with the abandoned cart emails workflow, and after a lot of back and forth with the customer service (who kept asking the same questions), they marked my support ticket as Resolved even though nothing was done. NB: I'm on a paid plan
Ticket ID #2079415

Irving's Premium Foods

We tried this app and found it was slow and lacking in some areas. As an example, we added a field and tried to create a filter on this field. We tried different ways, but none worked. We were also disappointed with the lack of support.

Farmaciaalibertishop.it

The integration between Sendinblue and Shopify is in my opinion limited.
The information about bought products is not sent to Sendinblue. Many information like telephone, city, and address are stored to Sendinblue only if the consumer creates an account which greatly reduces the number of available information for email marketing. I believe that Sendinblue is a good automation marketing tool but Shopify integration could be much better.
Regards

69b Boutique

Super simple to set up, my shopify signups are seamlessly transfered to my Sendinblue database. It would be helpful if a data collection popup for my shopify store was included too.

NAPAJOA

j'utilise depuis quelques mois Sendinblue pour la gestion de mes mails et suis entièrement satisfait. une petite prise en main est nécessaire pour ceux, qui comme moi, découvrent ce genre d application, mais le support technique, très réactif et à l’écoute aura répondu à toutes mes interrogations. je ne peux que recommander.

Sewlivi Dyes Yarn

Super easy to use. Love that I can just drag and drop images. Customer service is also quick and amazing.

Cézarie

App good used and very easy to install. The setup of automated workflows between Shopify and Sendinblue is very simple.

Annada

Their customer service was very quick to respond - and very helpful in the setup of automated workflows between Shopify and our Sendinblue account.

Previous 1 3 4 5