Sendinblue Email Marketing

Sendinblue Email Marketing

by Sendinblue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

FourLeggedBabies

Horrible app. I paid for the services but got an email saying the account will be verified after 24 hours they told us that we can not continue their services as we do not qualify for the verification. after sending all the sceenshorts everything legit after purchasing the plan for a month. they barred our account.

October 20, 2021

Hi Vani,

Apologies for any confusion and inconvenience caused. You are fully refunded for the app charges. We always want to provide a stellar experience for our users and we fell short this time.

As Kate explained in the support inquiry we responded to on October 18th, 2021 at Sendinblue we believe that emails have to be expected by the recipients. While we do realize you are not a European brand or selling in Europe, as Sendinblue processes and stores its databases within the European Union, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other rules concerning the protection of personal data are enforced.

✔️the contact has to check a checkbox to subscribe to your newsletter AND the registration checkbox CAN’T be pre-checked

I know this is not an ideal solution but in order to use our services, the auto-checked box would need to be disabled. https://snipboard.io/BrdINM.jpg

I hope that helps. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the app more generally and I reached out to you via email. Please let me know if I can help.

Subject line: Issue with Sendinblue 🐶

dule@sendinblue.com

HRDQ

Background: We're a b2b company. Our list is subscribers only, no rented or scrapped names. We only email those who open within the last 120 days. Basically, we're not spammers but we do send a lot of email to our contacts. Pros:
- Overall a better than average UX. Easier to use than ActiveCampaign or Hubspot but far less power.
- Easy to use email creation process. Cons:
- You will not believe how militant they are about what email you are sending. I have never experienced anything like it. Their system will without warning stop your campaign if it isn't getting enough opens. They will randomly shut down your entire account without warning if they think you are sending too many emails or possibly unqualified names (yes, they email you after the fact but your account may be shut down for days if you don't keep an eye on your email). If you test a list and it doesn't perform well, your entire account is shut down. If you send too many transactional emails your account is shut down or throttled. When you submit a ticket to ask them to restart your account, it could be a day before you get a response, plus as a bonus you get a lecture - who are you sending email to, where did you get the names on your list, did the agree to receive email from you, what's your website address - over and over again. Recent example: we decided to test SMS marketing and purchased 100 SMS credits for a whopping $1.14. Purchase was put on hold without notice while they sent us a ticket where we were asked questions like, where did you get these names, what information are you going to text them, etc. Extraordinarily frustrating.
- The Shopify plug in doesn't do much without you doing coding - yes you actually have to write code in the app to do certain things. For example, they talk about how you can pull customer buying behavior from Shopify to send emails but good luck figuring that out, you have to do coding. The help files are almost nonexistent on this topic. Their reps couldn't even tell me how to do it.
- Customer support is generally poor. Many reps are not English first language so it is often challenging for English language users to know what the reps are saying. Most reps do not know the system very well so you will go round and round trying to get an answer. Wait times are long. - Looks less expensive at first but they ding you for everything - extra seats, landing pages, transactional emails, etc. - and it adds up fast. Neutral:
- Reporting is good but basic and leaves gaps in your ability to know how your list is performing. For example, want to know if your list is growing or shrinking? You have to manually report on the numbers in different time frames and do some math. How can there not be a report for this most important emailing metric?
- Automations are good but basic. Where are the automation templates for every day activities like DOI, re-engagement, reactivation, etc.?
- CRM is good but basic. That's okay for us but the layout is difficult to use quickly, UX is not great.
- Mediocre email templates. Not a major issue. Creating your own is easy with their drag and drop interface. Overall SendinBlue is a frustrating company to work with and an app that says it will do a lot more than it can actually do. Update: We've been throttled on transaction emails to 5 per hour. Blue states a quota of 100 transactional emails per hour. Technically this is our fault because we imported a new list of names and didn't realize they would all be pushed through DOI. No warning message. For a business with 70,000 contacts this quota is ridiculous.

September 3, 2021

Thanks a lot for the in-depth feedback. Happy to hear that you find "Blue" easy to use and create emails.

We know that occasionally things can go wrong and mistakes can be made.
Combatting spam is part of our mission to make the internet a better place.
Sometimes users exceed our reasonable internal thresholds, and we keep the right to suspend your ability to send an email while our delivery team investigates.

If you're up for spending a little time, we'd be happy to work with you on setting the automation filters. Sarah just sent you a reply to the last ticket 😇

Feel free to reach out to support@sendinblue.com
Hope that we can turn your experience around quickly!
Best,

Brastutto

My favorite e-mail marketing app! It's one of the easiest to use with a clean, sleek interface. Also offers a nice support system and quick integration with Shopify. The syncing of contacts and data is so easy! Great app and great job, you guys!

Project Puppet

Sendinblue is awesome. It's simple and clean. I contacted customer service a couple of times during setup (which was more of an advanced setup than I would imagine is typical) and every reply solved the issue. Great app!

Routine

J'utilise Sendinblue depuis 3 mois après avoir utilisé Mailchimp pendant 2 ans. J'ai d'abord fait ce choix pour réduire mes coûts et plusieurs entrepreneurs autour de moi me l'avaient recommandé. Aujourd'hui je ne regrette pas du tout ce choix, j'ai même eu la surprise de découvrir que le support est ultra performant (je parle d'un vrai support avec des personnes qui vous parlent en visio et vous accompagnent tout au long de votre problème pour le résoudre avec vous). J'en ai profité pour découvrir un peu plus les fonctionnalités et mettre en place plusieurs scénarios d'automation afin de mieux communiquer avec mes clients et garder des listes propres !
Bref je recommande !

June 18, 2021

Merci d'avoir pris le temps ⌚ et de partager cet avis ! Nous serons heureux de transmettre vos commentaires à notre équipe support.
Cordialement,

KALA, LA BEAUTÉ CRÉATRICE

Bonjour, j'utilise Sendinblue depuis quelques mois et je suis satisfaite de ses nombreuses fonctionnalités qui me permettent de faire des campagnes de mailing et des scenarios d'automation marketing très ciblés selon les caractéristiques et comportements de mes contacts ! De plus, le rapport qualité/prix est très intéressant, ce qui est un point fort notamment pour une startup en lancement. Les équipes (sav) sont à l'écoute et travaillent constamment pour optimiser le logiciel en fonction des retours et attentes des clients ce qui est appréciable. Je recommande pour les entreprises qui cherchent une solution abordable, flexible et axée sur la personnalisation !

June 18, 2021

Nous vous remercions d'avoir pris le temps d'écrire ce commentaire !
Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous trouvez Sendinblue facile à utiliser et que vous en êtes satisfait :)
Bonne continuation,

Little Kings Jewelry

I left MailChimp because they don't have customer service. I honestly love Sendiblue. A quick call allows me to speak with a real customer agent. HUGE for me personally. MailChimp was a disaster in every way when trying to grow my contact list. I do hope Sendiblue keeps developing their app and it would be nice to be able to drag pics around to make the email more customizable. Eventually I'm sure. -Ryan

June 15, 2021

Hi Ryan. I'm glad we were able to connect and get everything figured out together :) We're always happy to help and are thankful to hear you're enjoying Sendinblue! Thanks for letting us know about the feature request to make the experience even better for you via drag n drop editor. I will pass on your comment to our team.

Herzensbuch

It is not working! I was not able to make it work although I installed and deinstalled several times.

June 2, 2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback and I'd like to apologize for the poor experience. We just reached out to you over email, please let us know how we can help. Our support is always ready and willing to answer questions to help you get started.

If you'd like to discuss in more detail - please feel free to reach out directly to dule@sendinblue.com and I'll be happy to help.

Outdoor Element

Unfortunately the tutorials are outdated with wrong data and my initial communications with customer service were useless as they kept directing me to the incorrect tutorials. It also took 8 hours for me to get a reply each time. I eventually got Jillian who saved the day. The instructions I received were spot on. The program has great potential. If the tutorials were better then they would get less cases. Other than that, we like SendInBlue. I just hope they step up their educational and customer service game.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have some exciting new features that are coming soon, and improving the onboarding experience is certainly on our road map. Happy to hear that you are liking Sendinblue so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Gaia Orion Shop

I left Mailchimp after reaching their 2,000 subscriber limit to go with Sendinblue and I am happy with the move.
The drag and drop is very easy to design the newsletter. Their email support is outstanding: fast and really helpful.

April 29, 2021

Hi, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! We'll pass along the compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6