Sendinblue Email Marketing

Sendinblue Email Marketing

by Sendinblue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

Herzensbuch

It is not working! I was not able to make it work although I installed and deinstalled several times.

June 2, 2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback and I'd like to apologize for the poor experience. We just reached out to you over email, please let us know how we can help. Our support is always ready and willing to answer questions to help you get started.

If you'd like to discuss in more detail - please feel free to reach out directly to dule@sendinblue.com and I'll be happy to help.

Dulé

The Honey Pot Energy and Art

You're in it for a journey!!!! I had an issue with the abandoned cart emails workflow, and after a lot of back and forth with the customer service (who kept asking the same questions), they marked my support ticket as Resolved even though nothing was done. NB: I'm on a paid plan
Ticket ID #2079415

April 29, 2021

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback and want to make sure that you continue to be happy with Sendinblue. I hope we were able to get the issue sorted out. If not, we would still love to connect and help you solve the issue you're running into.

Feel free to respond to our Support email or you can reach me directly at dule@sendinblue.com and I'll be happy to help!

Irving's Premium Foods

We tried this app and found it was slow and lacking in some areas. As an example, we added a field and tried to create a filter on this field. We tried different ways, but none worked. We were also disappointed with the lack of support.

April 29, 2021

Hi there. I'm very sorry you had a poor experience. We are doing our best to improve the plugin every day and every review is useful to this.

Thanks again for trying Sendinblue, we wish you all the best.

lestoilesdularge

avec la nouvelle version on perdue toutes les info chiffre et autre qui descendai de shopify!! l'ancienne version marchait beaucoup mieux

FestivalKits.dk

Unbelievable how bad this app is, abandoned cart integration is not even made for Shopify, and it has the worst documentation and support.

January 31, 2020

Dear FestivalKits.dk,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our plugin. I'm Noelia Santa Ana and I'm the community and brand builder for Sendinblue. Your feedback is very valuable. I reviewed your case with our product & customer care teams, and yes you are right - as for now, it is not possible to track abandoned cart events via our plugin. In order to do this, it will require some customized development.

However, I have raised this issue to our product team. We are very aware of the current restrictions our plugin has every time a user makes any customizations. We are working on relaunching an improved plugin.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Noelia

Apostolic Clothing

I used this app in the past and in the middle of a very high time, my contacts and emails were frozen. We could not do any marketing for a while for an "investigation" to finish. Later it would literally be black friday weekend and our email service was frozen again for yet another "investigation" and no one answered us throughout the whole holiday weekend and even after cyber Monday. They do not care about your success and this is really the worst CS experience Ive seen.

January 23, 2020

Dear Apostolic Clothing,

I'm Noelia Santa Ana and I'm the community and brand builder at Sendinblue. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Shopify plugin and platform. Working in marketing myself, I completely understand why you would be so frustrated with all of these issues and investigation processes at such a critical time of the year.

I have raised this issue to our product team. They are very aware of the current problems our plugin has every time a user makes any customizations. We are actively working on relaunching an improved plugin to avoid these complications in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback, and please accept our deepest apologies for letting you down during a high season. We are certainly striving to be better, and we can only do that if we know when we mess up.

If you're open to it, I would be happy to connect with you on LinkedIn to discuss your journey with Sendinblue a bit more as well. Feel free to reach out!

Noelia

Shark Find

Terrible app and service. What a joke! Read all the terrible reviews but still decided to give them the benefit of doubt, so I downloaded the app and paid for the premium plan. As soon as I downloaded the app and tried to sync my contacts, the app would not load (contacts would not import). I called in to tech support and they opened a ticket for me. I was asked to provide them with my Send in Blue login details which I did at the time when the ticket was opened. A week later the issue has still not been fixed. I followed up with their staff and later I get an email that they require my "personal" login access to my Shopify admin back-end (.... are you serious??)... that is SOOO sketchy. Still in the process of getting this resolved, getting ready to pull the plug and call my bank to initiate a chargeback! Stay away from this company. Oh and by the way, I am no longer able to connect to their staff for some reason. Whenever I call in I just get routed to a voicemail saying they are busy. Terrible CS and their developers are in India (they don't give a ****). Horrible, dreadful and time-consuming experience so far.........

November 15, 2019

Dear David,

I'm Thu Hien and I'm the Product Manager for integrations (some teammates call me the plugin wizard!) at Sendinblue. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us, but we really appreciate your feedback—it's how we always continue to improve! Thanks to your feedback we have updated how we handle this type of cases, we are working closely with Shopify to make sure we give you and to all our Shopify users a seamless experience—thank you again.

I already sent you an email to follow up your case, and I personally will assist you in connecting your Shopify store with Sendinblue plugin.

I hope that your negative experience hasn't completely deterred you from coming back to Sendinblue.

I am looking forward to continue working with you! :)

Cheers!
Thu Hien

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

Dont know if it works but I tried to give them every opportnity, the customer sevvice was abhorrent. Zero stars here unfortunately.

Black Ivy Lingerie

The horrid app, even more, horrid service. Your better to manually do EDMs via MailChimp as this is an amateur hour at its best.

Doesn't work and they don't respond to support requests. This should be removed from the app store

La Classe magique

Application lente, si vous avez une soirée à perdre avant de réaliser une campagne c'est parfait. Très mauvais service. Assurez vous d'être un expert avant d'utiliser cette application car pour avoir de l'aide, vous devrez être un connaisseur ou avoir un WebMaster pour aider leur équipe qui sont plutôt condescendant quand viens le temps de vous aider, ils n'ont surtout pas le temps ni l'envie de vous venir en aide. Ils n'ont également aucune envie de trouver des solutions pour vous aider à réussir, donc assurez vous d'avoir une banque d'emails sans failles que vous aurez au préalable tester pour être bien certain de n'avoir aucune plainte. En ce qui me concerne, ce fut une très mauvaise expérience. À la lumière des autres reviews, il semblerait que je ne suis pas le seul.

Slow application, if you have an evening to lose before making a campaign it's perfect. Very bad service. Make sure you are an expert before using this application because to have help, you will have to be an expert or have a WebMaster to help their team who are rather patronizing when come time to help you, they mostly do not have the time or the urge to help you. They also have no desire to find solutions to help you succeed, so make sure you have an unfaulting email list that you will first test to be sure you have no complaints. As far as I'm concerned, it was a very bad experience. In the light of the other reviews, it seems I'm not the only one.

Previous 1