Sendinblue ‑ Email Marketing

by SendinBlue

Connect with your Shopify customers via email marketing & SMS

1 review

Vivaeris Designs

This initially looked like a good Mailchimp alternative - I like the pricing model and wish more newsletter providers used it.

Pros: Clean interface, nice reports and the helpdesk exists, is responsive and really works to understand the issue

Cons: all of the embedded forms are buggy within Shopify - some won't even submit while others kinda work but the error checking (like duplicate registration) goes to a blank screen. This was issue #1 with the help desk which was finally identified after a few weeks but put on the backlog with no fix date.

The final straw was the previously undisclosed minimum number of subscribers to be allowed to send a campaign. So despite the pricing model being tiny/new business friendly, their rules aren't and weren't made clear up front. I don't know what other surprises might be lurking.

Switching back to Mailchimp...

October 29, 2019

Hello,

I'm Thu Hien and I'm the Product Manager for integrations (some teammates call me the plugin wizard!) at Sendinblue. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us, but we really appreciate your feedback — it's how we always continue to improve! Thanks to your feedback we spotted the missing error message on our platform — thank you again.

I already sent you an email to follow up your case, and I personally will assist you in connecting your form to your Shopify store, and validate your account.

I hope that your negative experience hasn't completely deterred you from coming back to Sendinblue.

I will be waiting for your email. I am looking forward to hearing more from you!

Thu Hien