Sendinblue

Sendinblue

by SendinBlue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

VINDOG.FR

Très compliqué à prendre en main, pourtant tout est en français, certaine application qui sont en anglais sont plus facile à comprendre.

brucedane.com

I really wanted to like it... the interface is well designed and intuitive. But there were way too many bugs for me to rely on it. Customer data didn't sync properly with Shopify, and it isn't obvious if there's a way to sync data between the email and CRM apps. Many crashes/freezes as well. It seems the technical side is holding back what could be a really high value proposition here.

April 2, 2020

Dear Andreas, (brucedane.com)

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our plugin. I'm Noelia Santa Ana and, and I'm the community and brand builder at Sendinblue.

I discussed your feedback with our plugins team, and they explained that for now our plugin will update your contact information if your customers updated directly, but if the store admin does this the update it won't be synchronized with Sendinblue. Currently, Nelson (Our customer service hero) is in contact with you to go over this information in more detail.

I hope this experience hasn’t completely deterred you from coming back to Sendinblue.

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn so we can discuss your journey with Sendinblue—I am looking forward to hearing more from you!

Noelia Santa Ana

Vivaeris Designs

This initially looked like a good Mailchimp alternative - I like the pricing model and wish more newsletter providers used it.

Pros: Clean interface, nice reports and the helpdesk exists, is responsive and really works to understand the issue

Cons: all of the embedded forms are buggy within Shopify - some won't even submit while others kinda work but the error checking (like duplicate registration) goes to a blank screen. This was issue #1 with the help desk which was finally identified after a few weeks but put on the backlog with no fix date.

The final straw was the previously undisclosed minimum number of subscribers to be allowed to send a campaign. So despite the pricing model being tiny/new business friendly, their rules aren't and weren't made clear up front. I don't know what other surprises might be lurking.

Switching back to Mailchimp...

October 29, 2019

Hello,

I'm Thu Hien and I'm the Product Manager for integrations (some teammates call me the plugin wizard!) at Sendinblue. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us, but we really appreciate your feedback — it's how we always continue to improve! Thanks to your feedback we spotted the missing error message on our platform — thank you again.

I already sent you an email to follow up your case, and I personally will assist you in connecting your form to your Shopify store, and validate your account.

I hope that your negative experience hasn't completely deterred you from coming back to Sendinblue.

I will be waiting for your email. I am looking forward to hearing more from you!

Thu Hien