Sendinblue

Sendinblue

by SendinBlue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

Ferme avicole Bauduin

I already use Sendinblue for other projects. It is a robust and efficient solution. I well imagined that a plugin existed for my Shopify store! :)
I followed this short tutorial, but I could have done without it: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Very simple installation, after authorizing the application, a list is automatically created on SIB, which will accommodate Shopify contacts.
You just have to activate the synchronization of contacts.
All you have to do is prepare your newsletter template and send it! EN FRANÇAIS :
J'utilise déjà Sendinblue pour d'autres projets. C'est une solution robuste et performante. J'imaginais bien qu'un plugin existait pour ma boutique Shopify ! :)
J'ai suivi ce court tuto, mais j'aurai pu m'en passer : https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Installation très simple, après avoir autorisé l'application, une liste est automatiquement créée sur SIB, qui va accueillir les contacts de Shopify.
Il faut juste bien activer la synchronisation des contacts.
Il ne reste plus qu'à préparer son modèle de newsletter et à l'envoyer !

Manila-Coffee.com

This app is excellent! I am using sendinblue for all my ecommerce sites.
I am delegating all my transactional emailing and automation to sendinblue.

Iluminación Cosmo

This app is awesome!
The automated abandoned cart emails are a must for every ecommerce.
The drag and drop templates make it very simple to create a professional newsletter.

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company

I have worked with many ESP's, Active Campaign, Exact Target, and Mailchimp, we find Send in Blue to be an excellent value. The customer service is great through email support. I like SendinBlue for the fact you don't have to be a rocket scientist to use their system.

Cameratek

Very easy to use, yet powerful enough for creatives. Using this platform saves me so much time and the analytics are great! Friendly fast service. I highly recond this app.

The Blended Beauty Co.

It works, does what it says. Haven't had any issues and sendinblue are always very helpful when I've contacted them.

Shabby Nook

So far so good, simple to use like the platform, very helpful and very good customer support. Would recommend

mikrosat.de

Grat app, but the most important is, that the deliverability of mails is much more better than other newsletter and CRM softwares.

SHUZZ & Etc.,

Very convenient and understandable application, good price for beginners
I am recommended

Sensero Lingerie Store

I use this for basic newsletters, contacts are syncing quite nicely and very happy with free plan. Modern templates and easy to create, easy analytics reports... what can I ask more... Will consider in the future for a better plan once business will grow.

Previous 1