Sendinblue

Sendinblue

by SendinBlue

Connect with your customers via email marketing & SMS

Sewlivi Dyes Yarn

Super easy to use. Love that I can just drag and drop images. Customer service is also quick and amazing.

Annada

Their customer service was very quick to respond - and very helpful in the setup of automated workflows between Shopify and our Sendinblue account.

UWDOGS

Have been using Sendinblue for a year now and it's simple, easy to navigate platform has been really good choice. Just integrated Chat onto my website too which is a brilliant asset. Would recommend.

kalestore.it

Ottima integrazione per ottimizzare i tempi delle spedizioni. Puoi integrare i tuoi contratti o utilizzare i corrieri a loro convenzionati. Ottimo anche il servizio reverse.

Tarmac Works

We use this app to make our newsletter, the app is easy to use and user-friendly. You can create your own template or simply using to suggested template in the app.

Transvision Bike

I already use Sendinblue for other projects. It is a robust and efficient solution. I well imagined that a plugin existed for my Shopify store! :)
I followed this short tutorial, but I could have done without it: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Very simple installation, after authorizing the application, a list is automatically created on SIB, which will accommodate Shopify contacts.
You just have to activate the synchronization of contacts.

Spa361 at The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute

Syncs customers into my newsletter database automatically. A convenient and user-friendly app that allows me to continue to use Sendinblue

Ferme avicole Bauduin

You just have to activate the synchronization of contacts.
All you have to do is prepare your newsletter template and send it! EN FRANÇAIS :
J'utilise déjà Sendinblue pour d'autres projets. C'est une solution robuste et performante. J'imaginais bien qu'un plugin existait pour ma boutique Shopify ! :)
J'ai suivi ce court tuto, mais j'aurai pu m'en passer : https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Installation très simple, après avoir autorisé l'application, une liste est automatiquement créée sur SIB, qui va accueillir les contacts de Shopify.
Il faut juste bien activer la synchronisation des contacts.
Il ne reste plus qu'à préparer son modèle de newsletter et à l'envoyer !

Manila-Coffee.com

This app is excellent! I am using sendinblue for all my ecommerce sites.
I am delegating all my transactional emailing and automation to sendinblue.

Iluminación Cosmo

This app is awesome!
The automated abandoned cart emails are a must for every ecommerce.
The drag and drop templates make it very simple to create a professional newsletter.

Previous 1