Design emails that sell
Create simple & beautiful newsletters to engage your customers. Choose from our range of custom theme templates or build your own.
Reach more potential customers
Build subscription forms in the blink of an eye & sync your contacts with your Sendinblue lists.
Grow your business
Use our pre-built automation flows or create your own: setup welcome email sequences, abandoned cart flows, and much more.
Om Sendinblue Email Marketing
Sendinblue’s official plugin for Shopify is a free, powerful all-in-one email marketing app. Use the Sendinblue plugin to deploy effective email and SMS campaigns, improve email deliverability, and track detailed metrics including delivery, open and click rates. The plugin is available in English and French.
Automatically synchronize your Shopify opt-in contacts and their purchase data with Sendinblue for your email marketing
Connect your Shopify customer list with one or several lists in your Sendinblue account. At checkout, your customers may agree to receive marketing emails, and those contacts will automatically be added to your selected list(s). Then, you will be able to search, segment and target your contacts in Sendinblue based on their purchase history or other contact details, and send email campaigns to the perfect recipients.
Get the best deliverability your marketing and transactional emails in Shopify (e.g. welcome emails, order confirmation, shipping notifications, etc.)
The Sendinblue plugin allows you to use professional SMTP to send your Shopify confirmation emails. Optimized deliverability ensures that all your emails reach your customers’ inbox.
Use the powerful and intuitive email builder to create engaging emails
With Sendinblue's design tools, it’s easy to create emails that are beautiful and effective. Start from scratch or choose from dozens of free, professionally designed templates. When you create email templates in Sendinblue, you can use them for Campaigns (in the Sendinblue platform) and for your Shopify transactional emails. Bonus: use your contacts’ details to personalize your subject line or email body to send customized content that resonates.
Send marketing or transactional text messages directly from your Shopify back office
You'll be able to reach your customers through multiple channels. In addition, research suggests that about 98% of SMS messages are opened - SMS represents an excellent channel to develop relationships. Set up transactional text messages to notify - in real time - your customers of order confirmation and shipment confirmation. Send SMS campaigns directly through Sendinblue plugin for Shopify.
Transactional Emails & Statistics
Access to real-time and comprehensive email metrics: see exactly how many emails were delivered, opened, clicked, etc.
Använd den här appen när du säljer personligen med Shopifys point of sale.
Externa avgifter kan gälla. Dessa avgifter debiteras av den externa leverantören och kommer inte att visas på din Shopify-faktura.
De samlade omdömen återspeglar appens nuvarande status. De samlade omdömena består av alla app-recensioner men de mest nyliga har prioritet.
De senaste recensionerna
Background: We're a b2b company. Our list is subscribers only, no rented or scrapped names. We only email those who open within the last 120 days. Basically, we're not spammers but we do send a lot of email to our contacts. Pros:
- Overall a better than average UX. Easier to use than ActiveCampaign or Hubspot but far less power.
- Easy to use email creation process. Cons:
- You will not believe how militant they are about what email you are sending. I have never experienced anything like it. Their system will without warning stop your campaign if it isn't getting enough opens. They will randomly shut down your entire account without warning if they think you are sending too many emails or possibly unqualified names (yes, they email you after the fact but your account may be shut down for days if you don't keep an eye on your email). If you test a list and it doesn't perform well, your entire account is shut down. If you send too many transactional emails your account is shut down or throttled. When you submit a ticket to ask them to restart your account, it could be a day before you get a response, plus as a bonus you get a lecture - who are you sending email to, where did you get the names on your list, did the agree to receive email from you, what's your website address - over and over again. Recent example: we decided to test SMS marketing and purchased 100 SMS credits for a whopping $1.14. Purchase was put on hold without notice while they sent us a ticket where we were asked questions like, where did you get these names, what information are you going to text them, etc. Extraordinarily frustrating.
- The Shopify plug in doesn't do much without you doing coding - yes you actually have to write code in the app to do certain things. For example, they talk about how you can pull customer buying behavior from Shopify to send emails but good luck figuring that out, you have to do coding. The help files are almost nonexistent on this topic. Their reps couldn't even tell me how to do it.
- Customer support is generally poor. Many reps are not English first language so it is often challenging for English language users to know what the reps are saying. Most reps do not know the system very well so you will go round and round trying to get an answer. Wait times are long. - Looks less expensive at first but they ding you for everything - extra seats, landing pages, transactional emails, etc. - and it adds up fast. Neutral:
- Reporting is good but basic and leaves gaps in your ability to know how your list is performing. For example, want to know if your list is growing or shrinking? You have to manually report on the numbers in different time frames and do some math. How can there not be a report for this most important emailing metric?
- Automations are good but basic. Where are the automation templates for every day activities like DOI, re-engagement, reactivation, etc.?
- CRM is good but basic. That's okay for us but the layout is difficult to use quickly, UX is not great.
- Mediocre email templates. Not a major issue. Creating your own is easy with their drag and drop interface. Overall SendinBlue is a frustrating company to work with and an app that says it will do a lot more than it can actually do. Update: We've been throttled on transaction emails to 5 per hour. Blue states a quota of 100 transactional emails per hour. Technically this is our fault because we imported a new list of names and didn't realize they would all be pushed through DOI. No warning message. For a business with 70,000 contacts this quota is ridiculous.
Thanks a lot for the in-depth feedback. Happy to hear that you find "Blue" easy to use and create emails.
We know that occasionally things can go wrong and mistakes can be made.
Combatting spam is part of our mission to make the internet a better place.
Sometimes users exceed our reasonable internal thresholds, and we keep the right to suspend your ability to send an email while our delivery team investigates.
If you're up for spending a little time, we'd be happy to work with you on setting the automation filters. Sarah just sent you a reply to the last ticket 😇
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope that we can turn your experience around quickly!
My favorite e-mail marketing app! It's one of the easiest to use with a clean, sleek interface. Also offers a nice support system and quick integration with Shopify. The syncing of contacts and data is so easy! Great app and great job, you guys!
Sendinblue is awesome. It's simple and clean. I contacted customer service a couple of times during setup (which was more of an advanced setup than I would imagine is typical) and every reply solved the issue. Great app!