Sendle

Sendle

by Addition

Simple, reliable and affordable door-to-door courier.

theorganictshirt

The App works well and the low shipping rate is great. However we had some issues with their pick up service. We normally drop off the parcel at one of their Hubbed Locations, the parcel is then collected by their courier. However, we realised it can take days before a courier picks them up. Currently we have 5 parcels that have been waiting to be picked up for almost a week. This doesn't give a good image to our business and some of our customers have already complained because the delivery is too slow.

Posh Candle Co.

This gets two stars for low cost shipping but I can't afford to use Sendle for my business. I'm US based and it appears there are areas within the US that they cannot deliver to. This is odd since it's sent within USPS. I'm not sure how this works but a customer in Tacoma, Washington cannot place an order without getting the error " We're unable to deliver to that address." I'm sure this is the reason behind lower sales this month. Do your research.