Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery

Multi Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Sendmation

Abandoned Cart Recovery Using Email, SMS, Push & WhatsApp

PatanGroup

I pretty happy with the customer support and the personal attention that they gave me... I'm sure the app is as good as the support. Highly Recommend

Tots Little Closet

Very pleased with the service provided upon installation. Very attentive, professional & friendly. Hopeing this app does great things for my business. Thank you!

Homefashion

This application is perfect, it is like having SMS BUMP, KLAVIYO AND PUSHOWL in a single application, it allows you to do everything easily and without restrictions. Also, I was surprised that the customer service was so fast and they do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable using the app.

Stylemod

great customer service. He helped me a lot in starting my SMS notifications. I will be trying this app out for sure.

Birdcleans

Sendmation is one of the best email marketing apps i have ever used. I was not sure about how the app was going to work but i am over the moon with the support i have received from the team. my business has grown and my sales have increased. Thankyou again Team

Eliza skin

Very impressed with how easy it is to view stats, e.g who has opened an email and who has clicked. Also that the email can be sent again to non openers. Not to forget the great customer support if any thing is needed.

Origin Colombia

I had a wonderful service installing this app by Jignesh. He walked with me the whole process. Excellent customer service. This app looks like is gonna help me to recover some lost sales. I highly recommend it!

Tiny Tapes Shop

EXCELLENT customer service!!! Very helpful and set up everything for me!
Would recommend to anyone selling through Shopify in a heartbeat

FitDreamz Active Wear

very good app, lots of features I will recommend this app to friends and family. communication is one of the best features.

Probio Naturprodukte

SUPER GREAT! MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS AND REALLY NICE!
FAST AND EFFICIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
BRILLIANT!