WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Sendmation

Free Whatsapp Chat+ Cart Recovery with Email, SMS Marketing .

Patchouli Home

Very nice app and supportive customer service, highly recommend it and would help increase your marketing ROI

Impeccable Designs

great app, quick response, loved it. they do all the settings , you just have tell them what you want

Gocart24

Good support.. Geetansh went on a call with us and got us all setup. We have his number and i'm really excited to see the results now ;)

Doidera

great service from the custom service, the guy named Simran is a great one who help me to understand the operation better!

Smart Watch South Africa

I was very impressed with how this was put together, the service and follow up assistance has been amazing I can recommend this to anyone who is looking for a follow through solution !!

SlimUpGlow

this app is user friendly and superb customer service! this app is user friendly and superb customer service! thank you very much

Flower Planet UAE

Recently installed the Whatsapp chat function. Easily done with the help of customer support who were very efficient

Turkish Velvet

Everyone needs this app if they want better conversion rates! The UI is really clean, it makes sense what they're trying to accomplish! Definitely will use more of their apps.

Love Sweat and Tees

Brilliant app - great service and I'm sure will help support my sales. The team (Ash) was very helpful in setting up

KannaNol

This App is great and runs powerful. The best is the support. In few Minutes was all complete and I can start to work. Great Great Job

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59