SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WHATSAPP, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector, Whatsapp Chat Support

Gift Mine

Best App to recover abandoned cart recovery over all good to boost your sales. i prefer to use this app and get better results

cleverlifetools

its a really good app, i used it to help me reach more customers, and have a great support. recommend it

Ashanti Swimwear

Geetansh and the Sendmation team have been extremely helpful with helping me to set up my account so quickly. They reached out and actually offered to help me set up everything! I really appreciate the incredible customer service and fast replies. I am so excited to finally try SMS marketing and I am confident it will work well for my store Ashanti Swimwear https://www.ashantiswimwear.com/ I will come back and leave another update. Thank you again.

ACESTOREUAE

Great app and best support, Thanks a lot!! I highly recommend for everyone to install it, Thanks for the support

Bamoer Fashion Jewelry

This is an excellent plugin, it works perfectly for the store and brings revenue, recommend this plugin.

INTOHYPEZONE

kudos to the team behind this wonderful app. One of the best automated apps out there. The guy helped me set up everything perfectly and recovered 5 sales for me so far.

805 Masks

Simran was very helpful with setting up Abandoned Cart and WhatsApp Chat. I am anxious to see how it affects my business.

Bazarinos

Seems ok, staff is fantastic. Will see with time. My store is Bazarinos, if you want come visit us, we sell great stuff. Will see with time what can happen in my store with the app.

vidseffects

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! THE ONLY ONE APP YOU NEED FOR YOUR EMAILS!! CUSTOMER CARE IS PERFECT AND READY TO HELP YOU

Casashopi

Melhor suporte que tem, incrivel nao tem explicaçao muito facil de usar alem deles te ajudar em tudo
APP incrivel