SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

GoKraftz

I am in touch with the amazing staff here at SendMation. Helping me grow my store. Recommend app to grow your sales.

Muscularo

Great service and support. Thank you Sendmation. Highly Recommended if you want to recover all your abounded cart and to stop loosing money on the table.

Toysalenz

I have just signed up. Cannot comment on features yet. But customer support has been outstanding so far.

SANTENT.IN

This is the only re-marketing tool you will need to cover multiple channels like SMS, WhatsApp and Email. Great support team too! Highly recommend!

MUNDOprints.com

Significant support, immediate and efficient!. we are new using this app, so far so good. Geetash was very helpful. @mundoprints

Goconecto

Impeccable je recommande service réactif, ils s'occupent bien de vous et font du très bon travail !

Emmyrobe

Very good customer support! Connected instantly explained everything in detail like how all the function works. Also clean and user-friendly interface.

MENA Hadoro Paris

Its easy and friendly and the customer support is top notch...Cleared all my queries...Very good to use and get your sales back...

Softy Casa

Great support, very helpful. Solved my questions in a couple minutes! I strongly advise to test this app out, it only misses a small feature (checking for whatsapp before sending sms) to be the best marketing app I've ever tested.

s7store

All of their services are excellent, I recommend you to try them Very good and excellent handling thank you