SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

TheOwnWish

One of The amazing app for ecom owners, it helped me to retain customers using an automated cart recovery schedule.
one word for them, i loved it and crazy app
And kudos to the Mr. Jignesh who helped me a lot.

Shaper Shorts

One of the best if you are just starting as they have free plans to go with. And trust me they'll Help you even on your smallest troubles. 3 words..... Haha not I love you but GO FOR IT.

LOOMI

WOW el servicio al cliente, de verdad sin duda este es el factor principal por el que voy a usar la app SIN PENSARLO. Es la 1:45 am y aún así, el servicio al cliente fue PERFECTO. Sin duda, saben como consentir a sus clientes

Lumiere Aromas

Excelente servicio al cliente. Es justo la aplicación que necesitaba. Buscaba un chat directo a whatsapp y la automatización de carritos abandonados. Apenas comenzare a probarla.

Zoya - Inspired Living

I have started using this app, looks very promising. Pallavi Guided me through the entire setup process pretty well. Their support is prompt and I am excited for the Free Trial they offered me!

Goddess Care Collection

The support and set up was fast, friendly & helpful! Looking forward to my store's progress. Thank you again for the flawless setup!

WowTrend.in

I have used multiple marketing apps but not happy with them, so trying this app so far very happy
Amazing support system and looking for amazing results

AT Cart

I tried this app and its working great. Thank you. I like the abandoned cart recovery and whatsapp chat feature

Fashion Heist Store

I used this app on my store and it was Amazing. Helped me boost my sell and retain my customers and order. It has all the features which you must have on your Shopify store. Also the assistant are professional , specially Mr. Jignesh who assisted me throughout the process was appriciated and great help. He is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Caps Company

Geetansh is a true Champ! Helped me setting up everything in no time! Not only helped me with App related questions, but with general Shopify Questions! Thank you a lot!