SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

SMS Marketing & WhatsApp Chat

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

Modernpanda1.in

Just amazing ! the support persons are literally amazing as well as the software , the developers are soo much helpful the whole setup on my store was done by the executive called Jignesh he's literally amazing person and i look forward to be their paying customer as i can see this app will help me getting bunch of sales with no marketing costs!

Ceremonias Sophia

Gratuito pero con un buen servicio y para empezar esta muy bien, solo que ya para despues los planes se me hacen muy inflados los precios pero el chat sigue funcionando.

Distrikids

This app is amazing! The support team is always helping you. Nice starting with this app and hope it is going to help too much in our sales.

LUQMAAN STORE

Geetansh was there to save the day! :) Very happy with the app.
All I could say is that Geetansh was the best he helped me out in everything. This app is lucky to have a person like Geetansh Thank you!!
The best APP EVER!!!!!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much!

Four Brothers

This is an amazing app and I greatly recommend having it. Its super easy to set up and anything I had trouble with, Geetansh was there to save the day! :) Very happy with the app.

FIT-H

The app is very simple to set up. The customer service did almost everything for me. I can't say much more for the moment but, since I have many abandoned carts, I hope the app will make a good job. I'll post apdates soon.

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

A good app that offers many great features including auto cart abandon recovery. You can also build out other automations and campaigns, they have template to get you started. Does a lot of the same things that more expensive apps do (such as Kliavyo and Drip). UX is clean and friendly, and their customer service team answered questions quickly as well. Would recommend.

TANIJAY CROCHET

The out-of-this-world service I received from Geetansh can be compared to nothing! He helped me automate my emails and SMS for customers in seconds, with impressive wording that I feel my customers will resonate with! The support team will be there to help with any questions or concerned you have. I highly recommend you give Sendmation a try for your clients sake!

Seybins

Suporte impecável!! gostei de mais do meu atendimento, não tenho do que reclamar, bom aplicativo com ótimos profissionais

Fusion Retro Books

Great app - works as soon as it is installed. Great customer service - very pro-active. It is so great to install a Shopify App, and be impressed from the minute you look at it. Thanks guys.