SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SMS, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

by Sendmation

SMS Marketing, Abandonment Protector & Free Whatsapp Chat

TCMBB

I never had such a GREAT experience .. if i could give 10 stars I would .. to say this short the support was great and when I said I sell in Slovenian language they sorted ( read translated ) the automated emails for me instantly I am beyond happy how quick and easy this is. One would be MAD not to install this app!

tecnolabry

site muito bom e pratico de usar, o atendimento tambem e muito bom, eles sao diferenciados !! gostei muito

stylishmee.co.il

Super satisfied! Really great app! The support are the best! ot's actually works more than fantastic!

Gapo Goods

service was awesome and set up was so easy- takes a few minutes and they help get everything running--I hope we have a long future together making sales :)

ultraviolet tea

I use this app to send abandoned cart emails. Everything was automated and streamlined and i was set up within minutes. im looking forward to having more experience with this app to generate more revenue!

Luscious Diva

I JUST INSTALLED THIS APP. IM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEE ALL THE RECOVERIES I CAN GET! THE REP THAT HELP ME AWESOME⭐⭐⭐ HE WAS PATIENT AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY AND TOOK HIS TIME TO ENSURE MY INSTALLATION WAS A SUCCESS. THANK YOU GUYS. YOUR AMAZING. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I GIVE THEM STARS!!!!!

Dususphere

Geetansh is very friendly and responsive. The application is simple to use and set up, with easy access to statistics and the dashboard is easy to read. Nice application. Geetansh est très courtois et réactif. L'application est simple à utiliser et à mettre en place en plus d'un accès facile au statistiques et le dashboard est facile à lire. Belle application.

SendSomeSunshine

Wow! Customer support is second to none. A friend said an abandoned cart app was by far the best thing he did for his business so I went to find one. Glad I chose this one!

bruceburgy3

Simran is the best! Super helpful when setting up my abandon cart recovery. I would recommend this app to anyone trying to set up their shopify store.

Family Keeps

I just started using this app. I have to say that their support is fantastic. I hope for great results...Thank you Simran